Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Just Me Thinking Episode 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Me Thinking Episode 1 (340 Views)

Is It Just Me Or Have You Noticed This Oddity About Nairaland / This Got Me Thinking, How True Is It? / See the picture that got me thinking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Me Thinking Episode 1 by kastroud(m): 3:44am On May 06, 2016
In my time in this world I have been able to witness lots of events one of such was going against my family wishes to be a Buhari fan in and out . Why because to say the truth I was tired of it all of a goverment which will complete one project and boast about it while stealing money meant for the next 10 projects about people dying and people crying coz of the dreaded Boko haram sect( I lost a dear friend too) I was tired of currupt officials escaping the law ahain and again and that was why I voted in buhari noyt because I expected a miracle that after his 4 yrs naija will be like USA or singapore but that after his 4or 8yrs we will be on our way there for those who think otherwise let then look and see what 16 yrs of APC leaders did to lagos if that happens to Nigeria as a whole then I am totally sure that I will be proud to call myself a Nigerian not one whose president gets booed and queried in international meetings not one where students of the university are no better than WAEC holders elsewhere talkless of of poly and colleges of education I supported Buhari coz I believe that he is d man to take nigeria to the next point in our history and whether fuel sells for a 1000 per litre or the naija economy reaches last in the world one thing I am sure of is there are better days ahead

#saibaba
#notobringbackcurruption
#iknownaijawillgetbetter

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love Buhari To Confront Cameron. / Over 50 Shops Demolish By Lagos State Govt / Tension As Youths Force PDP Secretariat Open For Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.