Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,098 members, 7,942,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (20993 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Jyde89: 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
08060013626,whatsapp
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Chinyeaka85(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
I am interested, pls add me on whatsapp 09082943242
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by johnemeka(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
Please add me 08032783486 grin

Dancing shoky for this opportunity!
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by WHYTEPEARL(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
i am interested and not on whatsapp. please can you contact me for the training ?
my email is whyte.pearl@yahoo.com
GSM 08156027320
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ebbylove: 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
please this is my no 07030251329 and my email oyebade6@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by hayzed1090: 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by olaide721(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
Highly interested sir 07031692914(whatsapp)
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by authecosta911(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
ultrarich:
Every number has been registered, by next week you will join the conversation. Thanks
how many month does it took u to get ur first client? Add me on 08183864046
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by oscarvicto(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2016
Please kindly add me on the training at oscarv ictor93@yahoo.com. 08063333215
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by oghenemoney(m): 10:46pm On May 19, 2016
whatsapp 08024766903,micheal.flex@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mondjakes: 3:08am On May 20, 2016
I am very much interested 09055533735.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ultrarich: 6:35am On May 20, 2016
WHYTEPEARL:
i am interested and not on whatsapp. please can you contact me for the training ?
my email is whyte.pearl@yahoo.com
GSM 08156027320
Expect my call today.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Marosk1: 8:45am On May 20, 2016
Pls add me on wassap. 08095475383. Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by kennykendo(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
sad
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital.<br>
My name is Bankole Kayode, the md/CEO of whales energy ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much storey telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.<br>
<br>

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportuned to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long storey short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details  where the banking instrument called  Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it.  And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export export but don't know how? Attend our free 4 Saturdays theory and experience sharing in agro export.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export) Note: participant will cute their travel expenses bills.
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing. Leave you phone nos and name if interested. You can also indicate if your number is on whats app. Any question?

angry
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital.<br>
My name is Bankole Kayode, the md/CEO of whales energy ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much storey telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.<br>
<br>

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportuned to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long storey short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details  where the banking instrument called  Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it.  And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export export but don't know how? Attend our free 4 Saturdays theory and experience sharing in agro export.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export) Note: participant will cute their travel expenses bills.
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing. Leave you phone nos and name if interested. You can also indicate if your number is on whats app. Any question?

kilode bros don't u wanna add me? 08035315886
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by noskybanj(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by K360Degree(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2016
0806 421 6887 also interested
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by osasomonzuwa: 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
sir please is a custom agent license different from the import license?

macmillanezzy@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by zakstar(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
My whatsapp number: 08188619703
Email : faboars@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by MCFRESH(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
God bless sir,mine is 07037305182
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Chinatownm(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
Am interested. whatsapp me on 08038709118
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Standeshakon(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
The two businesses am about to reveal to you are Real and genuine online businesses that can earn you N250,000 every month if you are very serious about it.
These two businesses is not something new to so many people. In fact it has been in existence for a very long time and Nigerians who know the secrets about these businesses have been making a reasonable amount of money from it. The secret is what I will be revealing to you!
The good thing about these businesses is that it does not requires so many things from you;
1) No computer knowledge required
2) Little or no start up cost
3) Just 3 hours of work everyday online
4) earn up to N250,000 every month depending on how serious you are about it. If you are interested
CLICK  www.naijaebiz.com/okafor
For details on how you can start.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by lammie21(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
my name is Olamide. pls add me... 09032237347
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by inc4real(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
O8165687552, 08189844928. clementokezie@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by bikerboy1(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
I might be late, but am very much interested.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by bikerboy1(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by inventor432(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
Babatunde_adewale19@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Gattusso: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
08067466867 aaayyysingapore@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by flash94: 1:49am On May 21, 2016
08161885549. Tomiczilla@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by ultrarich: 3:07pm On May 21, 2016
kennykendo:
sad

angry

kilode bros don't u wanna add me? 08035315886
Bros you are already registered, next week you will join the conversation via our whatsApp group forum.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Johnrake69: 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
Bros abeg add me 08070681240
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Johnrake69: 3:27pm On May 21, 2016
ultrarich:

Bros you are already registered, next week you will join the conversation via our whatsApp group forum.

Bros abeg add me 08070681240

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default / I Became Chairman Of UBA, Transcorp Without Wealthy Parents – Tony Elumelu / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.