Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,779 members, 7,918,462 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari (16442 Views)

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Nigeria's Economy Recovering Fast - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by eagleeye2: 1:44pm On May 06, 2016
Adminisher:

It might not be easy to recover but a lot of PDP people will go to JAIL. Jonathan's jail is after the first term of Buhari.
Be truthful, When last did you see anyone (politicians) go to jail because he looted the treasury
Please, don't mention Dasuki and his likes because they have not been jailed yet. And if Buhari had adhered to the rule of law, Dasuki would have been walking free today. Afterall he was already granted bail by a court of law.
Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by BECKAR: 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
APC never prepared for governance, they were busy planning on how to form a parallel government. As far as the likes of Amechi and Tinubu are behind Buhari's becoming president, fighting corruption is practically impossible by Buhari. Most painful is that the little integrity Buhari had has been dragged to the mud by him and his so called party members. I pity Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by DedeNkem: 6:59pm On May 06, 2016
Buhari, they don't want you re-loot the money.
Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by GWMI(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
Adminisher:

They are under a curse. They will cheer the people who stole their future and made their children slaves to other children. Tribalism is more serious than anything. Watch what is happening now, the serious power outage, Naira crash and unemployment was caused by six years of misrule. Any foreigner will tell you when you mess up an economy this year the effect will be felt five years down the line, yet these people still worship the clueless one who caused it all.
It is a big stronghold in the minds of Nigerian bred PDP supporters . I am not sorry for them o. The next few years will give everyone his own punishment
Adminisher:

They are under a curse. They will cheer the people who stole their future and made their children slaves to other children. Tribalism is more serious than anything. Watch what is happening now, the serious power outage, Naira crash and unemployment was caused by six years of misrule. Any foreigner will tell you when you mess up an economy this year the effect will be felt five years down the line, yet these people still worship the clueless one who caused it all.
It is a big stronghold in the minds of Nigerian bred PDP supporters . I am not sorry for them o. The next few years will give everyone his own punishment
Adminisher:

the both of you are birds of the same feathers you flocks together.shameless set of humans.Thanks anyway.
Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by GWMI(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
BECKAR:
APC never prepared for governance, they were busy planning on how to form a parallel government. As far as the likes of Amechi and Tinubu are behind Buhari's becoming president, fighting corruption is practically impossible by Buhari. Most painful is that the little integrity Buhari had has been dragged to the mud by him and his so called party members. I pity Nigeria.
BECKAR:
BECKAR:
i respect this post of yours keep up the good works.Thanks.
Re: Recovering Stolen Funds Has Become Tedious—buhari by ajepako(f): 9:08pm On May 06, 2016
What happens to: body language

and

SUPERPOWERS of PMB?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat / Presidency Blames Corrupt Nigerians For UK Protest Against Buhari / Free Yuletide Transport: Enugu Govt Releases Time-table For Returning Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.