Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks (1295 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Ekiti360(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2016
The things men like in women often have nothing to do with looks or any of the standard things we think men fall for.In fact, although physical appearance is the first thing they notice (don’t we all?), when it comes to settling down, looks often come in last and count the least. Ekitionline brings to you in this piece 9 things men like in women more than good looks.

A Good Listener

Most men appreciate women who are able to just listen to them.

Accomplished and Fulfilled

Women who actually enjoy the things they do are more attractive, which means you should definitely stop whining about the things you DON’T have and start enjoying the things you DO! It’s not about being extremely beautiful, having a good job, an impressive resume or whatnot. it’s about you being happy about who you are as a person, it’s about being positive, about knowing that you’re a great woman who deserves great things.

A Good Cook

Our grandmas used to say that the only way to get to a man’s heart is through his #stomach – remember that one?

Real

Although fake girls get to turn a lot of heads and probably get a lot of free drinks, most men have agreed they could never choose a girl like that for something more than just a casual romance.

Ready to Compromise

Every man feels better when he knows his lady is ready to negotiate and work hard to find a solution that will be acceptable for both sides.

Funny

A sense of humor is also one of the things men like in women, especially in women they are planning to settle down with!

Strong

One of the best things #men like in women, a quality like no other, a virtue that no woman of today could live without – strength.

Natural when It Counts

Just because we like makeup doesn’t mean that we have to wear it all of the time

Isn’t Scared to Get down & Dirty

Of course, getting down and dirty is going to be a huge plus to a guy.

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/9-things-men-like-women-good-looks/

Lalasticlala
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by SBJoji(m): 5:45am On May 06, 2016
This is true
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by ALAGA1: 5:50am On May 06, 2016
This is all I want I a lady :: cool

Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by gabinogem(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2016
Thumbs up man... u've hit the nail accurately.
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by kossyablaze(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2016
Good head
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Flexherbal(m): 6:03am On May 06, 2016
Number 3 is right on point.
1 sachet of Flex herbal tea for you. Madam needs to enjoy you, tonight.
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by gbenga4sure(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2016
Theres just 1 thing I want in a woman,and that's
1.)being respected by all that see her as a person of good character who respects all and who does not open her skirt to any guy who will later accuse me of eating his leftover.
This is the best a lady can give.
Team #NOSEXBEFOREMARRIAGE
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by jrupa(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
Well said.
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Ekiti360(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
gabinogem:
Thumbs up man... u've hit the nail accurately.

Thanks
Re: 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks by Ekiti360(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
gbenga4sure:
Theres just 1 thing I want in a woman,and that's
1.)being respected by all that see her as a person of good character who respects all and who does not open her skirt to any guy who will later accuse me of eating his leftover.
This is the best a lady can give.
Team #NOSEXBEFOREMARRIAGE

Hmmmnm
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Buys 5 Packets Of CONDOMS Every 2 Days(photos) / SHOCKER: Pastor Caught Naking Church Member To Solve Pregnancy Issues / Guys: Where Are You Most Likely To Be At 8pm On A Saturday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.