Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,934 members, 7,980,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). (792 Views)

Spectranet Modem For Sale 11k —— SOLD / ** Brand New Motorola Moto Z With JBL Speaker Mod For Sale ** / Sony Xperia Z With Broken Touch For Sale/swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by wolero7(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2016
Xperia Z with damaged screen for sale and the back is broken too but that has no effect at all.

The Screen and workmanship costs about 9k. I thought i will just change the touch pad but i was told the touch and screen are together. I don't have that money. That's why am selling. And if the touch can be changed please let me know.Cos am not sure if the technician is telling the truth.

16gb Rom, 2gb Ram, camera 13mp back camera.

Everything working perfectly except for the screen.

Price: 11,000 slightly Negotiable.

Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by wolero7(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2016
More pics.

Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by wolero7(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2016
SOLD!
Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by bcardastro: 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
lol,to who?
Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by bobo65(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2016
bcardastro:
lol,to who?

And at what price cos the screen of this phone is 15k
Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by bcardastro: 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
bobo65:

thanks for that brilliant question bros.....
Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by nwolisar: 8:04pm On May 06, 2016
Have one for sale, bad screen too. Anyone Interested 10k. Location: Benin City Preferred, but can do Delta state. Tnks
Re: Xperia Z With Damaged Screen For Sale(11k) Slightly Negotiable(SOLD). by wolero7(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
bobo65:

The phone has been sold what more do you want? I priced the screen myself it's less that 10k with workmanship. I am not a novice to the C village.

Hope ur curiosity is satisfied.

(1) (Reply)

Neat And Clean I Phone 5s For Sale At A Give Away Price / soldout / Tecno H7 For Sale Comes With Charger And Free Pouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.