Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,678 members, 7,948,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories (40783 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by missvera(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2016
grin Alright mr.checker
TheSpellChecker:

I believe lost is what you have mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Bezed(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2016
talktonase:
you must an experienced biochemist and lab scientist.
lol, none of the above bro... i just read alot
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by missvera(f): 12:42pm On May 06, 2016
Hahaha grin wink ok, sir.
NLorubebe:
tie your interest back biko grin
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Felide: 12:42pm On May 06, 2016
How does his lab test result affect the fall of naira,or even solve the continuous rampage of the cattle rearing fullanis?......Abeg make dem park well joh.Their màtter don dey stale
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Felide: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
How does his lab test result affect the fall of naira,or even solve the continuous rampage of the cattle rearing fullanis?......Abeg make dem park well joh.Their màtter don dey stale[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by nefertitiram: 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
missvera:
I think we are done with this people sad it's all boring now...we've lost interest....#Next

Woman! Thou Art LOOSED!
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by dare2differ: 1:03pm On May 06, 2016
royal231:
weed takes at least 3 months to leave the system.. cocaine 6 months.. that guy is innocent

6 months kwa? It takes less than 3 daysundecided
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by annnikky(f): 1:04pm On May 06, 2016
Who e epp kwanu, abeg make prsn hear word joor...na dem dem
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Enemkingsley: 1:10pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
It depends on the last time he consumed the drugs, plus labs could be bribed too.
it's not completely dependent on the time the drug was consumed last, cos cocaine can be detected In the hair of users who stopped using after many years
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Enemkingsley: 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
It depends on the last time he consumed the drugs, plus labs could be bribed too.
it's not completely dependent on the time the drug was consumed last, cos cocaine can be detected In the hair of users who stopped using after many years... so get your facts correct before posting it
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Enemkingsley: 1:13pm On May 06, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Cocaine leaves the system after 3 days....
it's a lie... it can stay up to 10 days... just get your facts correct before commenting
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by godwin120alex: 1:16pm On May 06, 2016
I dey laugh oooooo .Imagine Tbliss that went on Instargram to rubbish mumu Tiwa's image n end up shooting himself on d leg.I called her Mumu cos she married a man dat was with his wife n children n pple warned her.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by shiimah: 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
Tiwa wouldn't lie against her Husband, she even said she caught him once in d kitchen snuffing cocaine... She also said if he is into only weed, she will understand but cocaine... Chaii.....

This lab is a scam... Anoda APC subordinate....

1 Like

Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Marotzke(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Why are are you so vigorous in disputing Tee Bilz drugs free status? Is keana Udoh your sister or Girlfriend?
By the way which part of Nimo are you the Nwa? Egbengwu? Awator?, Abba? Or Ezira?
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by loomer: 1:47pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:

If u use cocain 3months ago, e go still show for ur blood
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
so he had the time and money to go for a drug test,I thought he didn't care and just wanted to die,then why trying to save his image?, make me go die jor
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by byvan03: 2:02pm On May 06, 2016
Indeed undecided.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by fatheritunu: 2:10pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
may the creator bless you for what u have just said

1 Like

Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by odehman: 2:28pm On May 06, 2016
OK make them go text tiwa punatus weda she bleep jazzy tubaba and sid
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by barcaboi(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
NwaNimo1:
what of cannabis?....just because una wan defend some lies every1 go claim lab scientist
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by sonnie10: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
shiimah:
Tiwa wouldn't lie against her Husband, she even said she caught him once in d kitchen snuffing cocaine... She also said if he is into only weed, she will understand but cocaine... Chaii.....

This lab is a scam... Anoda APC subordinate....

When I watched the video, my first reaction on the drugs allegation was that Teebillz is a pathological manipulator. This is what he did; he staged the incident so that Tiwa would run into him and believe that he was into something. Trust me, that substance was not anything near what he said it was. It was just a plot to draw sympathy and obtain money from Tiwa.

The story would have gone like this;

Tiwa: What are you doing with that drug (believing it was real)?

Teebillz: You know, since this my bad financial situation, I have never been my self. This is the only thing that helps me cope

Tiwa: You shouldn't be doing this to yourself. Ok how do I help

Teeblillz: I just don't want to continue taking money from you. I will look for money, I have got these guys selling this stuff, they can even introduce me to the business.

Tiwa: (feels guilty, hold his hand and probably gave him a quick one to show love and her resolve to remain committed and share the pains of her husband.)

Next thing, she is writing him a check. Game over.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by NaWetinDey(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:

In other words, you are stamping your feet on the ground that he is a drug addict...just because your darling Tiwa said so?
SMH

No wonder...
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by adegeye38(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2016
According to tiwa's interview she said she caught him taking cocaine in 2014 immediately after their wedding ,then he stopped taking it shortly after according to what teebilz said , he said he hadn't taken drugs for d past two years nw so tiwa wasnt really lying.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by focus7: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
I don't trust the result. You can always get any kind of result you want if you are ready to pay big.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by laikas: 3:45pm On May 06, 2016
Darkseid:
Make I hear say that guy no dey smoke Egbo.
no mind al of them, na them no who dem wan fool, not me though.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by analice107: 3:45pm On May 06, 2016
playtheblues:
Tiwa and her fans can do anything to put her opponent down. No be doro babe she be.
satanists running around lose.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On May 06, 2016
Tiwa savage LIED which means she foked all those guys as alleged by Teebillz
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by BABANGBALI: 3:47pm On May 06, 2016
barcaboi:

what of cannabis?....just because una wan defend some lies every1 go claim lab scientist
no mind dem

1 Like

Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by GenProtocol(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
Abeg, u get #1m wer u no use
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by playtheblues(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2016
The Law does not recognise Medical Reports from Private Hospitals except in rare situations eg when the Public Hospitals are on strike.

analice107:

Tiwa and her fans can do anything to put her opponent down. No be doro babe she be.
satanists running around lose.
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by playtheblues(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
Don't bring emotions into this. You know I could be right. It's a 50/50 thing.

NaWetinDey:

In other words, you are stamping your feet on the ground that he is a drug addict...just because your darling Tiwa said so?
SMH

No wonder...
Re: Drug Test: Teebillz Pathology Report From Clina Lancet Laboratories by playtheblues(f): 4:12pm On May 06, 2016
You too.

fatheritunu:
may the creator bless you for what u have just said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures) / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.