Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria (28926 Views)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / 8 Tricks Of Workmen And Suppliers On Construction Sites / Come In For Luxury Interior And Exterior Building Construction Finishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by flashinglights: 8:39pm On May 06, 2016
nelxxy:
I will report you to M.D. you're working and still in nairaland. there is god ooo
. cheesy
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Jidbel(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2016
LWKMD!..... grin

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Cribpark: 4:14pm On May 08, 2016
I know right!... grin

twinskenny:

Lmao
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52am On May 09, 2016
Cribpark:
24. That bold attempt to Spell in quotations by your semi-literate Artisan
“Kotasan of Litedi” (a.k.a Quotation For Lintel)

Oi this looks familiar grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Princelegacylemoha(m): 6:13am On May 09, 2016
So true
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Blakenails(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2016
No 1 was a bomb
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Lero15(m): 6:28am On May 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2016
Cribpark:
13. What Engineers Think of Architects
na so
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 6:56am On May 09, 2016
this is MEGA funny lol, MAde my Morning x grin grin grin grin grin
thanks @ Criblepark
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by semitunde: 7:12am On May 09, 2016
Lol. Not bad...
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by kleppur: 7:14am On May 09, 2016
Lmao!!!

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Larryfest(m): 7:16am On May 09, 2016
Lol....numba 8 is rili waoo..dat kind construction na one of a kind.
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by demicupid(f): 7:37am On May 09, 2016
looool.... really really funny.....
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Horlawoomey(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2016
SO true, I can relate to this.
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by hysteriabox(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2016
Hilarious.
Have you met a big client onsite, surrounded by all and sundry....
As he moves around with the architect and like 20 other people... He sees an open pipe and enquires "what's this"....
That moment when EVERYONE opens their mouth all at once to explain to him... Me the architect be like "damn! Indiana Jinkens"

I also met a foreman who was trying to impress the client by countering what me the architect says.. .
Client-so how many bags for the casting?
Me-let's budget 80 to 100 bags, give or take
Fireman-no o. E nor oreash! 40 or 50 go finish am...

Then the client looks at a building not far off...the 6" decking had been casted.
Client-i want quality like that one o
Foreman-oga no mind the man wey get am... Him work no good! That casting wey Hin do 6", e suppose be 9" o. I tell am him no hear
ME-EH! BLOOD OF GOD

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 8:09am On May 09, 2016
I'm smiling cos.............

I saw Mr. Dilly Dong
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2016
U catch them for backyard
True life story
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Ademat7(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2016
OP u get all the acts no be small.
sometimes u let client express themselves before u gv ur expert opinion.
I supervise block moulding and I must tell u some estate managers demand a 3D block which is not feasible in reality but when u explain in a polite manner and use quality blocks to back it up they will reason with you.

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by showblack(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2016
Best thread ever read this year

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by okuwehcris: 9:24am On May 09, 2016
This is so true most especially the no one, the artisans are like its only paper work n grammer u guys can speak, if nt come n try out my work n no how it feels to be doing these work. Na only to collectmoney from client u guys know

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 9:44am On May 09, 2016
Cribpark:
24. That bold attempt to Spell in quotations by your semi-literate Artisan
“Kotasan of Litedi” (a.k.a Quotation For Lintel)

My ribs are cracking with laughter. So so true. When they tell them to go to school to at least secondary level & let the school pass through them, they no gree hear!

Anyway, we go dey help them do the translation & interpretation grin
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by beejayphako(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2016
Cribpark:
15. How Clients See Building Contractors
“…What is it again this time?.....”’

Laffffffff grin
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by mamaafrik(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
twinskenny:

Lmao
the guy most have come from ibadan.
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On May 09, 2016
Few nairaland engineers and contractors came to mind,,,,,I no mention any name o.

Very funny alright.
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Cribpark:
21. When The Contractor is really 'Fed up'

The most hilarious..

Fed up indeed..
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On May 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Hafsat24(f): 10:43am On May 09, 2016
Picture 20 looks like Kanye grin
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Henycymama(f): 10:49am On May 09, 2016
Chaii, see as you just wash Town Planners...
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2016
Number 24 though "Kotesan"
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by Buildertobadt: 12:17pm On May 09, 2016
Loool.....That got me too men!...

Naughtysite:

The most hilarious..

Fed up indeed..
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by glitteraty(f): 1:19pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Some Hilarious Memes Particular To Building Construction Sites In Nigeria by joeshaibu(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2016
Jidbel:
LWKMD!..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICK YOUR FLOOR WOODEN TILES HERE WITH PICTURE / Top 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Why Do Landlords Refuse To Rent Rooms To Single Women In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.