Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Practicing A Lifestyle Of Feeding The Poor Is Convenant Demand From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practicing A Lifestyle Of Feeding The Poor Is Convenant Demand From God (303 Views)

I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practicing A Lifestyle Of Feeding The Poor Is Convenant Demand From God by nickxtra(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
As a Christian, I have always asked God to bless me more to enable me feed the poor more and massively in the manner that this man known as Nazia, around my office in Abuja, fete his Muslim brethren, particularly on Fridays. Immediately after their Jumat prayers, both children and adult gather at the front of his office to receive a package of food each, which is usually jollof rice. I begin to wonder, when would our ardent Christian brethren, especially the privileged Christian begin to feed the poor unsolicited, in accordance with our biblical teaching? Though Alhaji Nazia is a Muslim, while I am a Christian both in spirit and deed, but I seriously admire this man's lifestyle of feeding the hungry in and around his office and I learnt he does same in his residence and his home town in Katsina state.

My Christian brethren, what a way to draw God's speedy attention to yourself by giving to the needy and hungry (especially our brethren in the household of faith- Galatians 6:10) who solicit for it, but it is rather more rewarding when you give or feed them before they even ask for it. So don't wait until a hungry person comes begging before you act. Act before he comes begging. May God give you the wisdom to make giving and feeding the poor a lifestyle in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Be Really Encouraged. / Yes / The Chosen Daily Devotional 11th June, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.