Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s (2738 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / OMG: You Need To See What Happened To This Girl At A Pool Party / Omg!!!! You Guys Hep Me OOOOO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s by damiloladuke: 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
With the way Ladies are making videos nowadays, you would think it is another job entirely on its own. It is okay to me if a slender or slim lady does that, but when one with a massive Ukwu!!! makes one, then I am not happy. What is she trying to achieve? She wanna take away our guys' attentions from us. No I will definitely not concur to that.

Hiannnn! What kind of Ukwu display is this. O Lord, what have I done to have deserved this size that you have given to me.

Please pick up my call and transfer a massive backy to me as well.

She was videoed by someone and the video could drive you nut

WATCH VIDEO HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/omg-you-will-need-to-see-why-men-are.html

Re: OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s by damiloladuke: 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
In other news, you wont believe this is Rihanna in High School

See Epic Picture here www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: OMG!! You Will Need To See Why Men Are Dying For This Girl With Big As.s by favourboy1(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
huhh

(1) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Now!!! photo / Caro Wore Only Towel And Came To My Room While I Was On Boxers And Opened (pics) / Am Caught Inbetween Two Lines. MODIFIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.