Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,313 members, 7,920,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (202752 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:

grin

Henny nobe idowu ,,,,,grin

Aswear nah kehinde be henny,,,,,smiley

Ano sabi henny sir ,, please tell me,,,,,smiley
Dy wyn urself. Kehinde=kenny.

henny ko henessey ni
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Dy wyn urself. Kehinde=kenny.

henny ko henessey ni

Hoo,,now i remember,,,,,,grin

Hennessy,,,,grin

I don remember,,,,,,,,,,,cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
dayleke:

Hey bro, longest time.
Why you abandoned d parlor now?
Just say make i holla you noni o.

How u dey bro?

I no abandon o.

I still dey. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dayleke: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Cannicus:

How u dey bro?

I no abandon o.

I still dey. grin

I gentle bro...

Unless you be ghost now...

I no dey see your handwriting again joor....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by SKINDOGGY: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Free 5gb only mtn users

*131*8144250642*200#

Anonymous is at it again!
Please God bless saint Anonymous
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by AgathaMoses(f): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by marycollins1: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Might Dr WHITE !!! You have done it again, you have showed me your powers which i have been hearing from different people, but now am talking out of experience, Dr WHITE you are the greatest spell caster that i believed that is existing cause you brought back my lover who left me since 2011 within 24 hours, Sir you are the greatest, thanks for your great work in my life, and i will live to remember you cause you put a smile on my face by making my dream to come to past, thank you once again sir. My friends out there who needs help, i will advice you contact dr WHITE for help cause he is a great man that everliving, here is dr WHITE whatsapp +2349080025919 email: drwhitespellhome@yahoo.com

Getting Your Lover OR Husband Back
Cancer Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Killing Spell
Child Spell
Love Spell
Marriage Spell
Long Life Spell
Protection Spell
Becoming a Manager Spell
Getting Your Scam Money Back
Madness Spell E.T.C.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
I jinxed myself�
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Silentgroper(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I jinxed myself�
Is dz a soliloquy? ...

y nt mke a diary to pour out ur thoughts
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by emiron18(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2020
another hilarious video for you... see what this guy value more than 50k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztaGlAfDm0
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Silentgroper:
Is dz a soliloquy? ...

y nt mke a diary to pour out ur thoughts
I have a diary but I don't think I'll ever get used to it. grin
I'll just use this thread for random thoughts and whatever ails me atm, this is one forgotten part of nl, hardly any viewers around anymore.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Silentgroper(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I have a diary but I don't think I'll ever get used to it. grin
I'll just use this thread for random thoughts and whatever ails me atm, this is one forgotten part of nl, hardly any viewers around anymore.
Hmmm.

so it took exactly hw long to reply dz..
no biggie tho..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ExBachelor: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Zzor Hi I sent you a dm reply
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by theFilmtric: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Heloct(f): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omoh
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by sherlock229(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Heloct:
Omoh

Hey! You wanna chat privately ,on WhatsApp perhaps?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by MrStealYourGirl(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Babes abeg who wants a FWB, just mail me. I stay at Enugu. 18 to 21 abeg
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Pointblank09(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning. Anyone home?
Females only should reply
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Good morning and happy Sunday. Last night I went through your threads and discovered that you are the person who feeds us with yummy yummy on front page.

collinsuchendu gave me you name so I visited your blog and I was amazed. So simple and easy to navigate. Your articles are well detailed.
Keep it up.

Your blog name though!
Please I want to go into blogging. I had news on my mind but I was advised against it. I want to go into food. Presently I'm in the research mode.
If there is one or two things you would want me to know, I'll really appreciate.

Lastly, please reply collinsuchendu mails thanks.
God bless you.

Thanks sis. I love cooking and I am lazy. grin

I remember you created a thread on this and you were given lots of advice by well meaning Nairalanders. I picked some things from that thread too.

My blog is barely two weeks old, so I don’t know if I am in the best position to guide someone, but I will try.

Know how to cook. This one is expected na. You can’t teach what you don’t know. You also have to simplify your process.

— Have a passion for your niche. It’ll be hard, but having a passion for it would make it easier and keep you going.

— If you want to do it, just get to it. I delayed a lot. Woke one night, messaged a friend in tech and asked how I can get a domain name. He guided me through that process.

— Don’t come with the money mentality. I love sharing my cooking tips and tricks FOR FREE, so when my recipes were piling up, I decided to share some on Nairaland. Along the line, people who knew me offline started telling me to create a blog and own my work before I go far. I didn’t know if I wanted to be that serious about it, so I told them to leave me alone biko. cheesy

— Know how to write and how to write for a blog. Your backend would give you the needed guidance and you can learn on the go.

— Food blogging is hard and expensive. You will see content in everything and it becomes harder because you have to do the work, unlike entertainment bloggers that just copy and paste. You have to take good pictures, you know your angles, have props...etc. All this cost money and time.

— You can’t do it alone, so don’t be ashamed of seeking guidance/help. I told almost everyone that matters and they were all happy for me. I shared the link and they noticed things I didn’t notice, I kuku don’t know my left from right when it comes to tech. When I create a recipe, I run through them before publishing. They also assisted with some things I needed. My blog, digital camera, tripod and some kitchen gadgets were all gifts. Tell your loved ones, some might be able to render services you would have paid for.

Even in the market, ask the traders questions. They are always willing to answer, especially when it comes from a young person, lol.

— Start coming up with your recipes. I had at least forty recipes typed out way before I created a blog. My very good friend is from the SS, so when she makes their meals and puts on WhatsApp, I will tell her to teach me. She’ll send VN and I have to transcribe.

Anyway, words are the foundation, they guide me on which picture to take. That way I don’t miss any. Type your recipes first. Start from the basic to the harder ones. You’ll be surprised at how many people do not know the basics.

— I remember things a lot, so people sometimes think I have such a good memory, na lie. Me that even forgets why I am angry. Open my phone, na documents and reminders full am. Tell me your birthday or football club and I jejely go add it to your contact details. My point? Once any idea/question comes to mind, create a draft. Build on it when inspiration starts coming.

— Don’t put pressure on yourself, just keep eating and creating content. As long as you are cooking and eating, create content from them. However, you should have a target (e.g) at least one every week. You must sha cook weekend ba?

If there is anything else you wanna ask me, you can ask. I will answer from the two weeks blogging experience...

Collins should ask his question here. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Babajosh247: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
I help with CV and Cover Letter Writing Services, LinkedIn Optimization services, Scholarship opportunities, Internship placements,Personal/Career Development Nuggets & Opportunities.
We also help to restructure CVs and help beautify it
whatsapp https:///2349080705269

Hello ��
I'm a Freelance independent entrepreneur leader in social media marketing and research relations, writer and editor

*Contact me for your manifesto write ups, letters, petitions, proofreading and content writing CVS editing*

Whatsapp or call
☎️09086400857
☎️09080705269
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Saverin:

I wish you the best. How enjoyment? grin
Thank you, you too!

Lol enjoyment is on hold for now haha
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by MiBln(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guys you need this before Valentine ....be a Man
Dick enlarger pills

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by MufasaLion: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who wants some pussy to Bleep. I got some girls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (170) (Reply)

What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.