Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (201488 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
AryaSand:

That my face looks like Eba.

What did you say in return?
How often do people make fun of your looks?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

What did you say in return?
How often do people make fun of your looks?
Nothing. He was angry cus what I said didn't sit well with him The whole thing happened on Instagram.
Not often. I make fun of myself so much that by the time i'm done there's nothing left for people to say again.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
AryaSand:

Nothing. He was angry cus what I said didn't sit well with him The whole thing happened on Instagram.
Not often. I make fun of myself so much that by the time i'm done there's nothing left for people to say again.

Tough babe wink

If there is one thing you could have different among the menfolk, what would that be?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Blackhawk01: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Makydebbie! I was just coming to give you a mention and let you know how worried I am right now, don't be scaring me like this oooo. angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good afternoon princess, how has your day been?

Makyebbie swtz, are you getting better now?
Yea, I'm dear. Compared to this morning, I closed early from work today tho, I'm just waking up.

Pynkylypz:
Sis pls don't make me cry.. Pls you need to take your time and get well.. Try to take good care of yourself and see a doctor pls pls pls. Sis Blackhawk01 she needs more of our prayers.
Your boss dey annoy me oo.. Haba!!
I'm better now dear, no vex for boss oo, month don end. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Makydebbie! I was just coming to give you a mention and let you know how worried I am right now, don't be scaring me like this oooo. angry angry angry
You look cute when worried. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Blackhawk01: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I'm dear. Compared to this morning, I closed early from work today tho, I'm just waking up.

makydebbie:
You look cute when worried. grin

Lol. Thank God! How're you feeling now? Will you be going to school tomorrow?

Lol. I don't, I look shaken and scared most times. angry undecided

Mum left today, she just called to say she's gotten home. I miss her already embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

Glad to hear you're better.. Get well soon.

Sis we really need to talk oo..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Thank God! How're you feeling now? Will you be going to school tomorrow?

Lol. I don't, I look shaken and scared most times. angry undecided

Mum left today, she just called to say she's gotten home. I miss her already embarassed embarassed
I'm feeling much better sha, this morning be like I wan faint. I can't explain the feeling.

Awwn, mum will be back soon you hear? I get one gist for you. grin

Pynkylypz:
Glad to hear you're better.. Get well soon.

Sis we really need to talk oo..
Thanks dear, okay then hit me up.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Blackhawk01: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm feeling much better sha, this morning be like I wan faint. I can't explain the feeling.

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Thank God oooo, I was coming to nairaland to bore you with my own drama with my aunt, your mention just shut me up nii. I was initially boiling with rage but your mention just calmed me nii.

Yipeeeee! But we can't gist here na sad embarassed

Oya go write am somewhere before you forget tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

Check
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Thank God oooo, I was coming to nairaland to bore you with my own drama with my aunt, your mention just shut me up nii. I was initially boiling with rage but your mention just calmed me nii.

Yipeeeee! But we can't gist here na sad embarassed

Oya go write am somewhere before you forget tongue
I'm back on what's app. Oya let's go there. tongue tongue

Lemme twerk outta here jare. cool

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Blackhawk01: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin cheesy

My loff, let's go dia... Choiiii! I don miss you fah grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Blackfyre:

Tough babe wink

If there is one thing you could have different among the menfolk, what would that be?
Nothing.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2017
AryaSand:

That my face looks like Eba.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hopzyyy: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2017
Hi...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:

Lolz.. See twerk! Crazy geh..
How is your health swtz?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. See twerk! Crazy geh..
How is your health swtz?
I feel much better dear, just need my strength 100% now but I'm good. Good morning.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I feel much better dear, just need my strength 100% now but I'm good. Good morning.
Morning dear... Have you seen a doctor?? Hope you will be home all day to have a good rest?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2017
Oyindidi

I'm fine and you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
DR Kingtom

Can i hear from you please? Why do vaginas expand in size?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaaa:
DR Kingtom

Because angry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaaa:
DR King.tom

They expand and contract during arousal prior to intercourse. The average size should be 3-4 inches but it's been known to expand by at least 200% when "woman's hot".grin that is to say a 6" penis will cause the vagina to expand to fit it's 'host', same thing applicable to an even bigger 9 or 10" you would notice in fully sexual women, that stimulation would lead to arousal which would subsequently lead to the expansion. During the first few thrusts, the vagina (very fantastic organ) kind of watches the dick in it and takes notes, before adjusting to its size grin subsequent thrusts would leave both parties who were hitherto uncomfortable, feeling better. Now that expansion is not permanent as far as sex is concerned, so forget about all you read about big dicks damaging vaginas. It's false!!! angry it returns back to its original shape almost immediately after intercourse.

Now what actually expands the vagina permanently?
Childbirth or rather multiple childbirth, Say a young woman of about 19 has a baby, 6 months later that vagina would be back to its shape as far as normal processes take place, but assume that 19 year old has four kids in the space of 3-4 years, that can really resize the vagina, of course it would slack, it will return to near Normal size but it won't be the same. However I must point out that the younger mothers have a better chance of having their vaginas back to normal or near normal conditions, than their older counterparts, a woman of 40 giving birth naturally can be quite disastrous for the vagina at times, not every time but in most cases, I had a patient who complained of peeing on herself during the slightest sneeze, her problems were more than just an expanded vagina but that's another strory.
So summary of this long epistle be say; No be prick dey disfigure Toto, Na pikin. E no get how you go collect prick reach wey your Toto no go return to normal grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingTom:

They expand and contract during arousal prior to intercourse. The average size should be 3-4 inches but it's been known to expand by at least 200% when "woman's hot".grin that is to say a 6" penis will cause the vagina to expand to fit it's 'host', same thing applicable to an even bigger 9 or 10" you would notice in fully sexual women, that stimulation would lead to arousal which would subsequently lead to the expansion. During the first few thrusts, the vagina (very fantastic organ) kind of watches the dick in it and takes notes, before adjusting to its size grin subsequent thrusts would leave both parties who were hitherto uncomfortable, feeling better. Now that expansion is not permanent as far as sex is concerned, so forget about all you read about big dicks damaging vaginas. It's false!!! angry it returns back to its original shape almost immediately after intercourse.

Childbirth or rather multiple childbirth, Say a young woman of about 19 has a baby, 6 months later that vagina would be back to its shape as far as normal processes take place, but assume that 19 year old has four kids in the space of 3-4 years, that can really resize the vagina, of course it would slack, it will return to near Normal size but it won't be the same. However I must point out that the younger mothers have a better chance of having their vaginas back to normal or near normal conditions, than their older counterparts, a woman of 40 giving birth naturally can be quite disastrous for the vagina at times, not every time but in most cases, I had a patient who complained of peeing on herself during the slightest sneeze, her problems were more than just an expanded vagina but that's another strory.
So summary of this long epistle be say; No be prick dey disfigure Toto, Na pikin. E no get how you go collect prick reach wey your Toto no go return to normal grin
Dr kingtom this is why i love you. Hiann, i was trying to argue with people about the expanding of a vagina, but dem no wan hear word. But this makes so much sense. So why is it that some guys complain that some ladies are 'wider' than others? Tom, i just don't understand oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by kellyJames5(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingTom:

Oga Doc.
thanks for the clarification. This particular issue caused serious argument on here yesterday.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Dr kingtom this is why i love you. Hiann, i was trying to argue with people about the expanding of a vagina, but dem no wan hear word. But this makes so much sense. So why is it that some guys complain that some ladies are 'wider' than others? Tom, i just don't understand oh cheesy
Not everybody can be tight grin any wide ocean should contact the services of Mr ALUM grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
kellyJames5:

Oga Doc.
thanks for the clarification. This particular issue caused serious argument on here yesterday.
Guy Na wa to you o, you dey here since even Hi you no fit talk sad How far Na grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingTom:

Not everybody can be tight grin any wide ocean should contact the services of Mr ALUM grin
lool.

Thats too bad sha

Thanks for the clarification anyway lol
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by kellyJames5(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingTom:

Guy Na wa to you o, you dey here since even Hi you no fit talk sad How far Na grin

Babally

no vex ni o
I haven't been around for quite some time now.

I'm fine o and you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
KingTom:

I'm not a doctor but I read this online. Cocks have no influence over the size of a vagina.

But some ladies' vaginas (despite not having given birth before) are wide like Lagos-ibadan expressway.

So can we say vaginal sizes are different in ladies same way guys have with cock variants?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by KingTom(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
ColtPython:

I'm not a doctor but I read this online. Cocks have no influence over the size of a vagina

But some ladies' vaginas (despite not having given birth before) are wide like Lagos-ibadan expressway.

So can we say vaginal sizes are different in ladies same way guys have with cock variants?
As long as you understand and believe that first sentence of yours cool

Some people have got it wide and bad, you're right. I just wanted guys fo understand the bolded. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

Sweetheart! How is your health??

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (170) (Reply)

What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.