Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,228 members, 7,977,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? (2224 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:35pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by cruzita(f): 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
married women over to you guys
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by SUPERPACK: 8:39pm On May 06, 2016
is it possible to have sex without condom?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by byvan03: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
Yes it is in rare cases but the days might dwindle.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:44pm On May 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
is it possible to have sex without condom?

Please if u cannot provide an answer do not bother to use ur keyboard.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by JustOzito(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
go for a pregnancy test first.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Rtopzy(f): 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
It is possible dear. It happens 2 some preggies. But it aint normal so, go c a doc
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Emmanuel999(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
Yes dear,But in rare cases. Its a medical complication. It might stop on its own or continue to occur. Try and visit a doctor. They will help you out.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
byvan03:
Yes it is in rare cases but the days might dwindle.

I went to the hospital twice for blood test then ultrasound , the blood test came out negative but doc said it might be too early for an ultrasound . I have severe symptoms , morning sickness , food aversion, nausea and just want to sleep all day long! About a week ago I've been noticing when I lay on my stomach I feel pressure in my lower abdomen and weird twinges during my normal day activities, specially when iam doing my daily cardio!
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:58pm On May 06, 2016
Emmanuel999:
Yes dear,But in rare cases. Its a medical complication. It might stop on its own or continue to occur. Try and visit a doctor. They will help you out.

I did please read my reply below
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:59pm On May 06, 2016
JustOzito:
go for a pregnancy test first.

I did.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by byvan03: 9:09pm On May 06, 2016
Saronna:

I went to the hospital twice for blood test then ultrasound , the blood test came out negative but doc said it might be too early for an ultrasound . I have severe symptoms , morning sickness , food aversion, nausea and just want to sleep all day long! About a week ago I've been noticing when I lay on my stomach I feel pressure in my lower abdomen and weird twinges during my normal day activities, specially when iam doing my daily cardio!

They should check for ectopic pregnancy, sometimes is undetected. Just be very sure it isn't ectopic, the signs you explained are clear symptoms of pregnancy.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Bolade005: 9:12pm On May 06, 2016
Yes it is very possible. It happened to my wife. We didn't even know until she was 8months gone, YES, 8months gone. 32weeks and 2days. She was having her "menses", no protruding stomach, no nothing until she was close to 8months when her face, body and legs started swelling. She went to see a doctor to complain about the swollen body only to be told she's pregnant. She went for scan and scan confirmed she was 32weeks and 2days gone. She had pre-eclampsia.

So OP, yes it's possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Emmanuel999(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2016
Saronna:

I did please read my reply below
. Though the signs you are having is pregnancy related signs. But what is happening to you do occur in women usually women caring their first issue. You will still go back for a check up maybe in two weeks time to another test.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by JustOzito(f): 9:18pm On May 06, 2016
Saronna:

I did.
and what was the result?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2016
Bolade005:
Yes it is very possible. It happened to my wife. We didn't even know until she was 8months gone, YES, 8months gone. 32weeks and 2days. She was having her "menses", no protruding stomach, no nothing until she was close to 8months when her face, body and legs started swelling. She went to see a doctor to complain about the swollen body only to be told she's pregnant. She went for scan and scan confirmed she was 32weeks and 2days gone. She had pre-eclampsia.

wow!!how is she and the baby?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Kherry: 9:26pm On May 06, 2016
Yes it's possible,bt nt gud better stil see a doc,cos in sum cases it might cost d baby's life
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Bolade005: 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
wow!!how is she and the baby?
They're awesome. We've had another sef. Same scenerio played out except the pre-eclampsia with the second but we knew a bit early at 27weeks or so. Her body is just amazing. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by IamLEGEND1: 9:36pm On May 06, 2016

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by nikkypearl(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
Bolade005:

They're awesome. We've had another sef. Same scenerio played out except the pre-eclampsia with the second but we knew a bit early at 27weeks or so. Her body is just amazing. Thanks.
happy for you bro! stay blessed
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Bolade005: 9:51pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
happy for you bro! stay blessed
Bless you too, Ma.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by SUPERPACK: 10:07pm On May 06, 2016
Saronna:

Please if u cannot do [i]common google search[/i]do not bother to use ur keyboard.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
Bolade005:

OMG ur scaring me !!! 8 months gone?! Did u guys go for blood test or anything? Did It all came out negative! ? I feel like this is wat is happening to me

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
JustOzito:

and what was the result?

Bloo
Re: Is It Possible To Have Your Period Regularly And Still Be PREGNANT? ? by Saronna: 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
JustOzito:

and what was the result?

Blood test negative TWO TIMES! Did ultrasound too but the doc didn't say a yes or no just told me it could be too early to say anything!

(1) (Reply)

Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) / Ladies: 7 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Man / How To Lose Weight Or How To Get a Sexy Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.