Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,259 members, 7,977,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. (1087 Views)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by steveneche(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2016
Nigeria is the most populous black nation on the planet but all of a sudden, our girls are now turning into oyinbo overnight.
To avoid redating your ex in the future without knowing, here is how to identify a girl turn oyinbo by bleaching:

1.. By their smell u shall know dem.. There's this perculiar smells that comes with bleaching, awful to me but i dnt knw about u guys.

2.. By the texture of their palms u shall know dem.. Unfortunately, bleaching chemicals react differently with human palms. If ur oyinbo gf doesnt go to the farm yet her hand is strong like tinko den something is wrong.

3.. By their knee, lips n elbow you shall know dem.. The knee, lips n elbow also react differently to bleaching creams.. If your oyinbo gf does not smoke yet her lips is different from other part of her body den take her to T.B Joshua. (most ladies cover this with lipstick so shine ya eye)

4.. By their stretch marks you shall know them.. One of the side effects of bleaching cream on human body is stretch mark infestation. Some babes go gather am for body like say dem flog dem koboko.. Some dudes find stretch marks sexy sha.

5.. By the colour of the middle of their nyash you shall know dem.. Viewer's discretion is advised on this one sha..
Feel free to add yours
Re: Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by emityga(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2016
Thats one of the reason i regret being a Nigerian, should we kill them because they bleached? Nigerians discriminate alot, if bleaching brings out ur beauty please do so, i will appreciate u like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by donbenedict(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2016
Dnt be silly
Re: Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by cruzita(f): 10:21pm On May 06, 2016
what can I say if not BLEACH AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by yarimo(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2016
No pictures how do you want me to no and understand ? Mtchew undecided
Re: Tips: How To Know A Lady Who Got Fair By Bleaching.. by steveneche(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
emityga:
Thats one of the reason i regret being a Nigerian, should we kill them because they bleached? Nigerians discriminate alot, if bleaching brings out ur beauty please do so, i will appreciate u like that
ok

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore / How Can One Let Go Of Emotional Memories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.