Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House (651 Views)

Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down / Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance / Generator Thief Caught In Our House This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House by anne710: 10:26pm On May 06, 2016
I lived at no4, oremeji street Agege, few weeks ago our supposed
landlord came to exhumed the corpse of his elder sister who was the house owner(original landlady) back to the story i heard about the house, the woman was married for so long with no issue, she built 4 houses in Agege Lagos, she trained all her siblings and set them up(biz) but this very brother of hers squandered everything given to him, after d woman's demise, there was misunderstanding how to share d properties, year after year the remaing sisters died, the man sold all d houses, this woman was buried in our house situated at no 4, oremeji street because she had already told all her family members that she must be buried there no matter what or where she dies cos it was her favourite of all her houses, 22yrs later (which was last month) this man sold the house n exhumed the woman's corpse, lo and behold d white cloth used to bury this woman was still as white as d 1st day with all d bones complete, this man had sold the house since dec last year without d tenant knowing anything, he just took 2 new tenants and force all d other tenants to pay advance of 6months rent, he sold the house to an hausa man, 21days after d corpse was taken, suddenly on a tuesday evening i was making my hair n heard my neighour shouting fire! help! we called fire service but it took them about 2 hours, before they came 14room upstairs, 6rooms downstairs was gone, the landlord said its none of his biz anymore, several complaint were made but it seems he prove to be above d law, he didnt refund the house rend people payed to him and now d house is burnt we couldnt get a pin out of d house, isnt that a babaros acts? Dear NL what do u think can be done( if there is any error pls kindly help me read with love n understand with passion as i type in pain without checking for errors) thanks

Re: How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House by chidekings(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2016
Make u jeje leave that area sef, more repercussions of his actions will still unfold
Re: How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House by diagro: 11:40pm On May 06, 2016
And u said ur 'neighbour' razed down d house? How? U tenants should team up & pursue d case legally & spiritually. Don't let people take ur rights away.
Re: How My Neigbhour Razed Down Our House by odimbannamdi(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2016
OP, your title is thorough misleading!

Why did you use "Neighbor" instead of "Landlord"?

Also, how did you know it was the Landlord who set fire to the house?

Even if he triggered the fire, you guys have no logical claim to any rent paid upfront. He suffered a greater loss.

However, i strongly suspect that he burnt the house for 2 reasons:

1. Since he sold the house to an alhaji who probably will demolish it and erect a bigger structure on it, he (landlord) could think of no faster way to eject you guys out quickly than to set the house ablaze

2. Since his mum probably said she wish to be buried in that "exact house", since the house would change to another structure, he probably will take her to the village and bury her. His excuse would be, "Mummy the house caught fire na"

Nigerians are very intelligent people. But we always channel our intelligence towards evil.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Nnamdi Kanu Receives Award From Prison / ‘mad’ Man Murders 70yr-old Farmer, Parades With Severed Head (graphic Photo) / A Lastman Nearly Kill An Okada Man Because Of #50 ...c Picture Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.