Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. (1035 Views)

Why Southerners Are Thier Own Problems / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / We Are Our Own Problems!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 8:05am On May 07, 2016
1. He stated that the SS/SE region do "not deserve more than is constitutionally required" from him since they did not vote for him. This is despite the fact that the SS region provide well over 80% of total foreign exchange.

2. The satanic APC that he rode on its back to power did not bother to attend the confab on constitutional reform.

3. He has since stated he will not implement the resolutions of the confab report.

4. He was quick to identify a non existing threat in the Niger Delta by sending a detachment of AirForce helicopters and ground troops to obliterate a peaceful riverine community in the Niger Delta first claiming it was a kidnappers den, a pirates base and also a militant training camp. This is despite the fact that the region had remained relatively peaceful since the amnesty agreement.

5. He has shown total disregard for the wishes of the Niger Delta people by canceling outright gubernatorial and legislative elections in bayelsa, Akwa, Ibom, Delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers. In his daft mind Kano elections where more free and fair with underage voters and high turnouts than any in the Niger Delta. Why then did he not cancel the presidential elections in the Niger delta as well and call for a rerun and see if the ND won't reject him even more.

6. The rerun elections in places like Rivers and Bayelsa showed a desperate attempt to undermine the wishes of the Niger delta people by his lame attempt in installing his stooges which the people rightly rejected. He sent heavy deployment of troops and police alongside his biased nepotic INEC to achieve his goals of subjugating the people but they chased him out.

7. He then created a separate new division of the army to occupy the Niger Delta as if the region was war ravaged like their boko region in the NE.

8. He has shown selective justice in prosecuting alleged corrupt individuals concentrating on past Niger Delta officials in the last adminstration.

9. He continues to show tacit support with his lunatic criminal kinsmen by shielding them from prosecution in the region.

10. He then had the audacity of wanting to carve out grazing reserves for his people in my region.

As we can see this man is the architect of his problems .

The Niger Delta has even been too patient in my liking with this sectional goat who normally ought to be in the Hague standing trial for crimes of genocide.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by rusher14: 8:09am On May 07, 2016
Some valid points but at 74 years of age we would know who the loser is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by Junior66(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2016
So the only problem u see with Buhari concerbs only his dealings with your region? I am tempted to say you are biased.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by Jilo83(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2016
mind you Buhari does not have problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
Junior66:
So the only problem u see with Buhari concerbs only his dealings with your region? I am tempted to say you are biased.

And for some reason you care more of my region than yours?

Is this not what you Yorubas used in justifying your vote against Jonathan that he sidelined your region?

Abeg take your foolish hypocrisy back to osogbo where it is needed.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
Jilo83:
mind you Buhari does not have problem

Off course not.

We have problems with his satanic jihad .

We are not Yorubas that the north can cow anytime .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by Junior66(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2016
ShinnBet:

And for some reason you care more of my region than yours?

Is this not what you Yorubas used in justifying your vote against Jonathan that he sidelined your region?

Abeg take your foolish hypocrisy back to osogbo where it is needed.
See ur life? Simple thing u go insult person. i am an Igala frol Kogi just incase u dnt know. My kwestion again, so of all the problems u see with Bihari's govt it is only dose concerning your region dat warants ur mention? And u xpect everybody to support you? No mention of the state of the economy, the fuel crises, insecurity, etc etc? You are truelly biased!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 8:24am On May 07, 2016
Junior66:

See ur life? Simple thing u go insult person. i am an Igala frol Kogi just incase u dnt know. My kwestion again, so of all the problems u see with Bihari's govt it is only dose concerning your region dat warants ur mention? And u xpect everybody to support you? No mention of the state of the economy, the fuel crises, insecurity, etc etc? You are truelly biased!

Why should I take panadol for another man's headache.

Every man to his tent.

Or am I the one that will cry for Agatu people neglecting the rape of my community by your evil criminal gvt ?

If you like be you ebirq, Yoruba, Kabbah or Fulani you are not my problem as I see you as Nijeriyans and not Niger Deltan.

So fck off.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by hucienda: 8:28am On May 07, 2016
IMO, the problem started with his infamous 5% statement. That was crass and very divisive in an already divided country.

The Avengers are dangerous 'cos they seem organised. Wouldn't be surprised if most of them are unemployed grads from the area who've had enough.

Buhari should deftly put on the cap of Yar'Adua- who created the Niger Delta Ministry and instituted Amnesty, short term solutions albeit- in dealing with these guys else we go beyond worse production levels in the twilight years of the Obasanjo administration.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by Goddex: 8:32am On May 07, 2016
[size=18pt]No. 4 is so true[/size]
Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
In 2011, GEJ lost heavily in the north.

What would have happened if he had towed the same line as Buhari with regards to his statement on the so called 5% region?

Instead of doing like GEJ who invested heavily in agriculture subsidies and infrastructure in the north to sway northern voters, Buhari rather said he owes them nothing.

That being said, it means he doesnt care if the Niger Delta people do not vote him come 2019.

Now, this as it is, is not enough reason to go back to the creeks but when you begin to impose northern agenda on the people of the Niger Delta by trying subvert their decisions at the polls through brute force how do you expect them to react?

If he thinks there is any nation in the 21st century that will support and back his military war of attrition over oil in the region then he still thinks he is living in western Germany era. That being said, the Niger Delta people have stood up to more powerful forces in history and they did so with Abacha and Obasajo. Yaradua saw that there was no military solution to the Niger Delta crisis order than through peaceful arbitration.

Or does Buhari think the world will keep quiet watching the Fulani Hausa muslim army spread their jihad over oil in the Niger Delta?

This is just the Begining of your own self created problems.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by agabusta: 8:57am On May 07, 2016
.... and the wailing continues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by ShinnBet: 9:00am On May 07, 2016
agabusta:
.... and the wailing continues. cheesy

The shekau wey go lead jihad for Odua still dey train for Damascus .
Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by malton: 10:11am On May 07, 2016
Make I perch here small.
Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by White007(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2016
I think Tinubu should take the bigger share of blame for this inept, crass incompetent, insensitive and super clueless government he helped brought to power.

How Tinubu alone oversaw the mass brainwashing of an entire region still remains a mystery to me.
Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by AntiMahdi: 11:37am On May 07, 2016
White007:
I think Tinubu should take the bigger share of blame for this inept, crass incompetent, insensitive and super clueless government he helped brought to power.

How Tinubu alone oversaw the mass brainwashing of an entire region still remains a mystery to me.

I even suspect that he is behind this NDA group inorder to get the juicy security contracts re awarded to him that were hitherto under Tompolo's control.

He has made in roads in warri through itsekiris and we know Ayari and Tompolo never see eye to eye.
There is no love lost between itsekiris and Izon nation since the beating they got from Ijaws in the mid 90's.

Also Ayiri has since decamped to APC from PDP.

We also know that warri and delta corridor pipelines that served the thermal stations in the SW were routinely sabotaged during GEJ era to discredit the energy gains made by that adminstration.

My prime suspects are the Nigerian Army themselves who want to justify war in the region followed closely by tinubu who wants to corner the juicy security contracts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Architect Of His Own Problems. by Goddex: 2:39pm On May 07, 2016
White007:

(1) (Reply)

The Many Lies They Said About Abacha - Al - Mustapha / No Difference Between Boko Haram And The Niger Delta Avengers -Joe Igbokwe / Photo: Police Rescue Another Chained Child In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.