Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* (833 Views)

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by realpoacher(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2016
HOW TO KEEP AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY, VIBRANT RELATIONSHIP FOR A LONG TIME!!!
smiley

You see, this thread is inspired by @hardon and all other threads here that have been about striking a convo with that pretty damsel across the street, about creating that first impression, about creating that initial strong force of attraction for the girl of your dreams but what if before you know it gbam!.. You are game, your tricks worked and she says YES! I mean that "almighty" YES that most other guys who aren't lucky as you are have gotten. So what next?
I mean she is feeling you already so what next?... How do you take to the next level and make her yours?...
This is the part that most guys lose it, alot of guys get dumbstruck at this stage because they never Prepared for it or are totally ignorant of what to do due to inexperience, trust me most girls loses interest as well if you do not handle this stage properly because girls are beings of instant emotions. They will start losing feelings embarassed for you the same way they fell for and at that point nothing you do might change the situation anymore. So what are the steps to maintain a steady relationship?

1. It's 50/50; So be calm and do nothing!

Do Nothing initially! I repeat nothing that you do will guarantee that a girl will remain in a relationship or continue to like/love you. Forget this statement and be doomed! That initial moments that she accepted you relax. (And when I say accepted I don't mean that until a girl tells you an official "YES" before you know that she has accepted o! Better learn about what girls actions and inactions means so that you will know what to do once you get the "yes" signal instead of asking her to everyday to give you a verbal yes when all her body actions are screaming "baby take me home".) . You can later start going out to the movies, beach, dinner, etc on your terms but not immediately.

So Do not try to seek to impress her either with words, swags or money hoping that she will stay because trust me you will overdo it and before you know it, you will turn yourself into a clown. Never seek to impress her rather always try to coerce her to seek to impress you instead. You are the prize here which she has to fight to keep. There are so many ways to achieve this, first and foremost, no matter how excited you are that you have gotten this stunning, very beautiful and fair chicck that you could virtually lick any part of her body for free, never show your excitement rather turn it around and berate her a little anytime you feel like complimenting her.

Something like "The way you stare at me sometimes make your eyes so wide like that of an owl, careful with it 'cos its scary!". angry

Or you tell her "why are you putting on this dress?, it doesn't look good on you at all".

It's not everytime you will be praising her "upandan",. For all we know, she might not even have accepted your advances for the right reasons, infact There are plenty of reasons why a girl will accept your advances. She could be lonely and needed a boyfriend at that time and you showed up. She needed cash, Maga, or Mugu and you showed up, she was bored and needed a clown then you showed up, she just needed something sha and you showed up(not only boys uses girls, newsflash! Girls use boys too to satisfy a need, and when they're through you will be discarded like a tissue paper, so don't go all big headed and forming "James Bond" because she accepted you rather keep calm and play the game), that tells you that whenever and if ever she is done or filled up, she will leave and there's nothing you can do about it. That's why when I hear guys saying that "I don't wanna lose her" or "I cannot do without her" I laugh... Lol... It doesn't matter how funny you are, how a gentleman you are, how caring and loving you are, a woman/girl that wanna leave will leave. So get used to the fact that it's not by what you do or say that makes a woman stay with you rather it what she sees or want from you that keeps her, infact she chose you not you choosing her. I know you are going to claim that as a predator, you hunted for her but I tell you that you were not the only predator hunting for her but she chose to be with you.

So whenever you win the heart of a girl, relax and smile, remain calm and be very natural and be your self as much as as possible because girls smells pretense, and fake behavior or attitude from a mile and believe me, they don't like or have any form of regards for such a fake ass guy that will go a long way to fake his lifestyle for them.

2. You want a lasting relationship? Bend or Strike when the iron is red hot!

This is for those lily livered guys out there who don't know when to cement the relationship. Imagine a girl giving you all the green light in the world for you to devour her like a lamb taken to slaughter yet you stay there forming Mr nice guy angry, boy act else she will loathe you, she will tell her friends that you are not a man.Yes She might act uneasy or form "paparazzi" when you you attempt to smack her but with all the green signs, boy do ya thing and while at it make sure you take her to cloud nine.

Now you wanna ask, how do you know exactly when the iron is really very hot to strike? Very simple, i will give you 2 powerful signals that show strong signs that you should start kissing her straight up

First of all, girls are very selfish beings, they don't do anything or give anything free because they like your face, infact left to them you should suffer pain from anything in the world and its none of their business except they like you.

So immediately they start sharing these of their items with you, boy strike
A. Time
A girl comes visiting you almost all the time and staying late into the night before going back, Mr man, what are you waiting for? Don't you know that a girls time is very precious to her? Yet she decides to be spending it with you, better do the needful before a sharper guy snatches her from you.
B. Money
A girl always releases her funds to you either in cash or in kind like paying for your meals, gifts, calling you on phone all the time and what nots?, boy are you a learner? you are a long thing if you have not invited her over and do the do.

3. You want a long lasting relationship? Make her invest in the relationship

Now I am going to be straight here, for most girls, the most valuable treasure they have to offer in a relationship is their pusscy and their bodies. So make sure that in your new relationship you smack them. If you don't smack them, they might lose the vibes they have for and you will be back to friendzone, we don't want that now, do we?

Haven't you heard from a girl before that you have seen with a particular guy for awhile and when you ask that "Helen, were you and Paul not dating last year?" if Paul was smacking her, her reply would be something like "don't mind that useless guy I don't even know what I saw in him", but if he wasn't smacking her she will deny that they never had anything between them that's because in a girls small mind sex=love/relationship.

So if you don't smack, to them, it's just a platonic relationship which they can jump ship anytime since there is no binding force.
Other things that are valuable to them that I already mentioned are there time, energy, money and calls, so make sure that you are not father Christmas and be doing all the butt-cleaning for them rather let they do most of the work too, by the time they have invested all of these, they will think twice about quitting the relationship and probably then you both can work out your differences. wink ... Ouch my fingers aches

.... to be continued

1 Like

Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by sinaj(f): 8:14am On May 07, 2016
Issorite *yawns*
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2016
We don hear undecided
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by Michizzy(f): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
Okay, noted smiley
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by realpoacher(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
We don hear undecided

ALL these girls on heat hyperventilating on my thread can't you see that is for them boiz? undecided I guess I will have to put a discretion on it.
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by tayadof9ja(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2016
u dzav a bottle of cold beer for that. Nice points
NB: only dumb guys wud see this as trash. Nice one OP
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by realpoacher(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
...... cont'd..

4. Be the Lord and never the doormat

Ladies like their guys to take charge, to take care of responsibilities such as things that partains to welfare, repairs, advices, action and directions. Forget all the ramblings about gender equality, and Mr. Nice guy bullscrap they spill every day on the internet, they want, need, and crave bastardly for that Alpha male cool who will dominate and control them, who they can look up to in times of need and distress for directions and guidance, their senses are highly receptive to intelligent, rich, commanding guys... Look around you, that's the only reason you see small girls dating and even marrying older guys even as old as their fathers..., don't that tell you something?
No matter what we tell you here, if you do not have control over your thoughts and actions, control and little success in your own life, have the ability to to stamp your feet and say no to their tantrums, then I am sorry, you can only achieve little success with women because the only way that you can keep a woman under you is when you have mastered the act of self sufficiency.

Do not ever be deceived that the more you please a woman, the more you become a "YES" man the more she likes you, lie from the pit of hell. Rather the more she will be little you. Never lose your dignity and Ego to please a woman you never can you never will, rather you will lose your ego in the process, and trust me without your ego you are finished!!
Your ego is you and you is your balls, never ever lose it, never ever place balls on a platter for a woman else she will take it and smash it in your face, I am saying this to both married men and those still a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship.
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by chriskosherbal(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmm quite informative.
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
You revealed alot in this write-up grin
Re: Guys How To Keep And Maintain A Vibrant Relationship For A Long Time *Guys only* by Ddigit: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice one.....

(1) (Reply)

Topic closed / Please Advice A Nigga / What's Your take? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.