Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,180 members, 7,887,423 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) (27090 Views)

World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Bruno Boban Collapses And Dies On The Pitch After Ball Hit His Chest [VIDEO] / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by hahn(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2016
xhamel89:

You just spew this out of an incompetent brain...that's if you have one at all.

undecided
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Weah96: 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
Some people say that we only get a certain number of heartbeats per lifetime. Cherish every one. That motor will eventually get worn out.
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Undisputed88(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
uduak2016:
People don't realize how much the heart is over worked while running back and forth the pitch. RIP
Its our PASSION! that's how we earn our LIVING.
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Malayy(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2016
Flashh:
When you see some coaches substitutes some players, they have reason(s), because they have seen the player has ran out of gas. They have to substitute them to avoid story that touch.

While some fans we have in Nigeria will be shouting why he removes the player? It is not always the way we think while just sitting and watching.

They aren't machines, even machines knocks down when been overused.

RIP.
why am i not dead? i have played two matches in a day.. and was still fit..'

40 yrs old man claiming 26, why won't he collapse?
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by amanze15(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
There's absolutely nothing worth fighting for in this life, na so person de die cry cry
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Flashh: 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
Malayy:
why am i not dead? i have played two matches in a day.. and was still fit..'

Where did you played two matches in a day Mr? cheesy

40 yrs old man claiming 26, why won't he collapse?
That's where the problem is. Most of them are overaged claiming to be young.
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Malayy(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
Flashh:

Were did you played two matches in a day Mr? cheesy

That's where the problem is. Most of them are overaged claiming to be young.
at school
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Flashh: 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
Malayy:
school.. played for my department in the morning... my house in afternoon
Abeg, go sidon. We are talking about professionals who plays football week-in-week-out. grin
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by Malayy(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
Flashh:

Abeg, go sidon. We are talking about a professionals who plays football week-in-week-out. grin
lol..
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by greatseed: 9:55pm On May 07, 2016
bulldoza:
cry cry
Chai!

Na so person dey take die shocked

May God save us from untimely death.

RIP
Amen.
Re: Patrick Ekeng Dies On The Pitch (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
grin smiley
EgunMogaji:

Haba, Alhadji erele

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta / Awka City Stadium In Anambra (Pictures) / Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Greatest Goalscorer Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.