Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,861 members, 7,952,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Diamond Yellow Account And App Wahala - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Diamond Yellow Account And App Wahala (660 Views)

How To Borrow Money From MTN Directly To Your Bank Account And Pay Later / Account And Inventory Management Software / Apps And App Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Yellow Account And App Wahala by afangide(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2016
I love Diamond bank (it has been my bank for long) , but of recent they've disappointed in three ways, the most annoying is the diamond yellow app that is no longer working and is no longer available on Google play Store. When you decide to use *710#, go through series of unsuccessful transactions, especially when transferring cash. Or I'm I the only one experiencing these? Cc:Lalasticlala, mind44,Obinoscopy
Re: Diamond Yellow Account And App Wahala by afangide(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Diamond Yello App

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ipad Pro 9.7inch Wifi Only 32gb / Hp Star Wars Special Edition 15" 15-an097nr, 6th Generation Intel Core I5 210k / YAHOO Has Been Sold;end Of An Era.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.