Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland (18946 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job / Oh My God! I Lost My Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Hybrid01: 6:44am On May 08, 2016
Karleb:
Your testimony is permanent.

Pls send me a PM and I'll give you instruction on how to pay your first fruit and how to subsequently pay your tithe.

Do not rub your maker!

I repeat, send me a PM.

Let he who has hear listen to what the spirit is telling the church.
Oga swerve. Did he tell you he does not know how to pay it? why does he have to send a pm to you?

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by fulfillment2020(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2016
Karleb:

Pls send me a PM and I'll give you instruction on how to pay your first fruit and how to subsequently pay your tithe.

Do not rub your maker!

I repeat, send me a PM.

How are you sure he's a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by obontami: 6:51am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04am On May 08, 2016
Congratz Op mine is on d way
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by zealed64: 7:08am On May 08, 2016
Look at this one...not just make me insult you and your maker.

Karleb:

Do not rub your maker!

I repeat, send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by 48noble(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2016
astutephemy:
I registered on this forum last year and have been sending my CV to series of emails advertising job vacancy. I got called up in some but couldnt attend most due to some constraint.. But around February I got an invite from c&ileasing in Ibadan.. Attending the invite I was picked and inducted the next day,the assurance that we would be called to start work by March.

But reversed was the case. After much call be put thru to the company customer care.I was called on April 30 to resume work on May 2 in Ibadan. I pray and hope God gave me the needed wisdom and strength to cope with the job task..
Thank God for my life and I pray for those still searching for job that soonest Almighty God will answer your prayer and provides you with a better job and me too,cos I still need a better one.

I will just encourage you guys to stay positive and keep sending out your CV and Cover letter.

Thanks to nairaland and nairalander.

See person who nairaland don help
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by kaziblake(f): 7:11am On May 08, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by M4gunners: 7:12am On May 08, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria where a graduate will have to do testimony for gotten a job after spending more than 4 years in the university.
Don't know if he/she was expecting to be selling credit cards in street before or what.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by cardoctor(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2016
Congrats to you. But pray you dont get sacked through Nairaland.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14am On May 08, 2016
astutephemy:
I registered on this forum last year and have been sending my CV to series of emails advertising job vacancy. I got called up in some but couldnt attend most due to some constraint.. But around February I got an invite from c&ileasing in Ibadan.. Attending the invite I was picked and inducted the next day,the assurance that we would be called to start work by March.

But reversed was the case. After much call be put thru to the company customer care.I was called on April 30 to resume work on May 2 in Ibadan. I pray and hope God gave me the needed wisdom and strength to cope with the job task..
Thank God for my life and I pray for those still searching for job that soonest Almighty God will answer your prayer and provides you with a better job and me too,cos I still need a better one.

I will just encourage you guys to stay positive and keep sending out your CV and Cover letter.

Congratulations
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Fadekebisola(f): 7:16am On May 08, 2016
Chickychic:
With faith, Am next to testify
Op congrats nd pls b diligent in ur duties.
both of us will be the next to testify simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Frankharry(m): 7:20am On May 08, 2016
congratulations my friend. wish to get a sample of ur CV to update mine.thanks congratulations my friend. wish to get a sample of ur CV to update mine.thanks congratulations my friend. wish to get a sample of ur CV to update mine.thanks
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by 4reala(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2016
Congratz bro! Mine wld be d nxt in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by kenoz(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by apheyz(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2016
astutephemy:

Congrats !!

I tap from ur blessings! !
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Eastcoast33(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2016
I'm happy for you, bro, even in these hard times, God has smiled on you... Today na my birthday sha, NAIRALAND ANY LIKES FOR ME?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Rexyl(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2016
congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by IdJack(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations....and Thank God

God will give you the needed wisdom
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Tosignrule(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
Congrant bro,
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by gentlesoul196: 7:45am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations bro
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Jentilia(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2016
Congrats
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Meesquared(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2016
félicitations. mine is next. NYSC first tho
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Stuntkid172(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
Karleb:

Do not rub your maker!

I repeat, send me a PM.

I no talk ooo
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by ransomed: 8:17am On May 08, 2016
Kwangrajulashon, i hofe you will fay your pirst Tithe to Nairaland. Yaya aiki?
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Dyt(f): 8:25am On May 08, 2016
permsec:
Congrats bro.... Ours on its way. Dyt come and see something.

Ezzz not money

But congrats. Op

Permsec
Your testimony is near
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by babs01(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2016
where are they? my cv is ready where can I forward it?
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Loonyy(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2016
Glory to God
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Zealous2710(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations bro.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by Lucasbalo(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2016
M4gunners:
Welcome to Nigeria where a graduate will have to do testimony for gotten a job after spending more than 4 years in the university.
Don't know if he/she was expecting to be selling credit cards in street before or what.
That's Nigeria for you. Symptoms of a failed country but I am happy for the guy. What a pathetic country to live in.

1 Like

Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by kabanayol9(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2016
Congratulations bro.
Re: Thank God.... I Got A Job Thru Nairaland by missyQween(f): 9:14am On May 08, 2016
Congratulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ports Authority Recruitment Commences / How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.