Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,407 members, 7,937,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) (50601 Views)

Fire Outbreak Kills Policeman, His Wife & Daughter At Police Barrack In Yola / Evicting Tenants Through Self-help / Evicting A Bad Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by pappilo(m): 7:17pm On May 07, 2016
Silvofitz:
Press charges, dear.
With good lawyers, cool money awaits you.
You may contact me.

So these irritants that havent paid 2 years rent will be able to afford a lawyer? I seriously doubt it. The punisment for illegal eviction is a fine and it most likely wont be greater than 2 years rent.

Landlords - Dont let your non paying tenant get too comfortable. Throw him/her out ASAP and let him take you to court. You are better of paying the fine tham letting some bleeping immigrants in Lagos get a free ride!
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Aiykegenihus: 8:09pm On May 07, 2016
festico:
naija which way!
take the first left turn, that's the way.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by topsylalastical: 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
sad this is real injustice, I know this family walla. The hubby works at gtbank and that incident happend at onike akoka area. I pray God fight for them.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by johnson232: 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
I knew it was going to be lag even before reading tru.
I witnessed such a thing in Lagos once
Wickedness o embarassed
guess that is why u decided to make urself the queen of lafia.... cheesy

a place that is very far from lagos....
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
They should just get a good lawyer and sue Nigeria Police
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by rafcrown(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
GO TO COURT,JUDICIARY,LOL.
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Titilayooni(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
whirlwind7:
The reason for such impunity is that we have such a weak ass, almost nonexistent judiciary.

If these policemen know they could be sued for damages, and the sentence will get enforced in a matter of days, they wouldn't be such assholes.
Imagine asking the woman to pay them for meting such undignified treatment to her. Pay for what, exactly?

I have had this hatred for police officers since I was younger because that black uniform they put on always spread a virus to their brain and makes them act stupid#bunch of assholes#
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
pappilo:

So these irritants that havent paid 2 years rent will be able to afford a lawyer? I seriously doubt it. The punisment for illegal eviction is a fine and it most likely wont be greater than 2 years rent.

Landlords - Dont let your non paying tenant get too comfortable. Throw him/her out ASAP and let him take you to court. You are better of paying the fine tham letting some bleeping immigrants in Lagos get a free ride!
Atimes, it's better for one to keep quiet than to open one's mouth to validate one's foolishness. Your response shows you do not understand the discussion in this thread. This particular person is not owing a dime as rent. The police mistakenly went to the wrong person, and when they discovered she was not their target, instead of due apology, the police still wanted to extort money from her. This is an injustice, hence, the need to press charges. I hope you could comprehend this!
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by boyskola(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2016
with d present economy of d country!!!!! if I no borrow money sue them for 1billion naira,make I die.......them go beg me giv me 1millar,I go jst take am lik DAT......................stupid force people
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2016
pappilo:

You are a perfect example of someone that reads but doesn't comprehend.

How do you manage to walk without tripping over yourself?

1 Like

Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by Nibeo: 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
Pls get a good lawyer and sue the pants off the Lagos state police for this. Where is Femi Falana? Let him fight this injustice rather than go to South Africa to sue them over the deaths of virgins #smh
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by summerflame(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2016
You this daughter of a coward, you are a fool
Re: Lady Angry At Police For Evicting Her Unjustly (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
Please call Femi Falana (SAN)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos) / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.