Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available (672 Views)

Fresh Tomatoes Arrive Lagos From Kano By Train After 58 Years. See Photos / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Unprocessed Locust Bean Available In Large Qty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available by uzodimma4sunnex: 8:06pm On May 07, 2016
are you in need of soya beans or fresh tomatoes at affordable price, then look no further because we have in stock very large quantity of both products to meet your demand whether locally or internationally. for more information and enquiry, drop your contacts below and i will contact you or you reach me on
zero seven zero three nine seven six five four three four.
Re: Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available by uzodimma4sunnex: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
for those that i hv contacted and those that contacted me, tanks for the enquiry. keep the enquiries coming, im all ears and will attend to all ur queries.
Re: Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available by uzodimma4sunnex: 8:20am On May 08, 2016
so far i hv received good comments and enquiries from Nairalanders. thanks for the enquiry. keep it coming im all ears.
Re: Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available by uzodimma4sunnex: 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
Nairalanders pls keep it coming, i will surely attend to all ur queries.
Re: Large Qty Of Soya Beans And Fresh Tomatoes Available by uzodimma4sunnex: 5:58pm On May 11, 2016
keep it coming. im all ears.

(1) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Can I Get Smooth Cayenne Pineapples In Commercial Quantity? / Work Work Work / Smoking Machine For Various Fishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.