Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) (2888 Views)

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by itsdumebi(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
The convoy of Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha was blocked today by some Fulani herdsmen and their cows as the governor was touring part of the state capital, Owerri.

According to Ike Abonyi, a senior journalist in the governor’s car, revealed that Okorocha and journalists in the convoy of vehicles were held up for about 30 minutes along the Amakohia – Orlu Road in Owerri this evening between 4 and 5pm, before the herdsmen and their cows were cleared off by the governor's security officials.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/fulani-herdsmen-block-imo-gov-rochas-okorochas-convoy/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by yarimo(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2016
Is like NDLEA are not doing there work anymore, because the intake of WEED is getting higher. Op please stop taking WEED

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2016
What is this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by sammyj: 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
shocked cheesy grin grin shocked
yarimo:
Is like NDLEA are not doing there work anymore, because the intake of WEED is getting higher. Op please stop taking WEED
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
I thought the chestbeating cowards claimed to have gotten rid of Fulanis in the SE?

Anyway na them know. Wetin concern a Yoruba like me? I know dem go find way to blame Yoruba for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
Fulani blocking the convoy of sultan of owerri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:
I thought the chestbeating cowards claimed to have gotten rid of Fulanis in the SE?

Anyway na them know. Wetin concern a Yoruba like me? I know dem go find way to blame Yoruba for this.
owerri is currently not part of igboland, its a caliphate.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Chibaba247(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
These are his northern brothers na

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 07, 2016
They should continue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by nnachukz(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2016
Okoroawusa is one of them, they can take him with them. We need real men in SE as governors not women pretending to be men but unable to stand their ground when the need arises. Ugwuenyi is another ipama. IKPEAZU, may your days be long. You are a real man. Only my genuine brothers will understand what I meant.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:06pm On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
owerri is currently not part of igboland, its a caliphate.

That explains a lot. Wait for the Aba cowards, who call ganging up on one man bravery, come and tell us how this couldn't happen in Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Okoroawusa is one of them, they can take him with them. We need real men in SE as governors not women pretending to be men but unable to stand their ground when the need arises. Ugwuenyi is another ipama. IKPEAZU, may your days be long. You are a real man. Only my genuine brothers will understand what I meant.

One of the real men that told y'all to cry and fast after an attack?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:09pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

That explains a lot. Wait for the Aba cowards, who call ganging up on one man bravery, come and tell us how this couldn't happen in Aba.
fayose is the only Yoruba man that has the right to call anybody a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:12pm On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
fayose is the only Yoruba man that has the right to call anybody a coward.

Well, he's one of the Yorubas controlling Ibo majority PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:16pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

Are you guys no longer kissing Saraki, FFK and Nkem's booty? Now you're shifted your admiration to Fayose? Which Yoruba's azz are y'all gonna kiss?
owk, I don't want to give you attention cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:18pm On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
owk, I don't want to give you attention cheesy

You're right. Give it to Fulanis and Hausas in your state. You know their community no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:20pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

You're right. Give it to Fulanis and Hausas in your state. You know their community no?
go na, why are you all about looking for any igbo to insult?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by IamAtribalist: 9:23pm On May 07, 2016
cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by betterABIAstate: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

No I'm not looking for those cowards to insult. Why do you ask?
because it looks as if you are trying hard to be heard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Block Rochas Okorocha's Convoy In Imo(photos) by Yorubanews: 9:25pm On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
because it looks as if you are trying hard to be heard.

Or you're trying hard not to listen. Were it that quiet, you'd have ignored my post.

(1) (2)

Lere Olayinka:Compare Fake Zenith Bank Letter Vs Real Zenith Bank Letter(Pic) / Woman Gives Birth To 5 Kids After 10years Of Marriage In Calabar [PHOTOS] / Sincere Apologies On Katsina Bye-election Misinformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.