Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. (1377 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by investigator007: 10:08pm On May 07, 2016
Congrats to the married folks.

To those who feel their husbands no longer want to touch their foods again, why not try a new dish.

It is A highly nutritious, healthy and satisfying food for your baby and family.

Its a "Powdered PAP"

Made from guinea-corn, fonio, E.Coracana, millet, Tiger nut, ground nut, ginger, wheat and special white rice.

A trial will convince you.

They are all whole grain food.

Now its good I list out some benefits of whole grain food.

feel free to browse online on your own for other benefits.

18 Health Benefits Of Whole Grains

1. Whole grains can contain a lot of fiber
2. They help digestion.
3. They can help lower cholesterol.
4. They lower blood pressure.
5. They can help control weight.
6. They redistribute fat.
7. They make you feel full.
8. They help regulate blood sugar.
9. Some grains deliver calcium.
10. Some grains offer vitamin C.
11. They are a good source of B vitamins.
12. They deliver essential minerals.
13. They may reduce asthma risk.
14. They cut markers of inflammation.
15. They may even lower cancer risk.
16. They may protect your teeth and gums.
17. They may help you live longer.
18. They contain resistant starch.

Call me on 08035138401

Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by Omenanwanta: 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
Man shall not live by bread alone....

ThePrinceInTheHouse
Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by Lushka(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
Op is it readily available? Is it ur product?
Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2016
A picture of the end product would be better
Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by investigator007: 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
Lushka:
Op is it readily available? Is it ur product?

Yes it is readily available. And yes its my product.
Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by investigator007: 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
ifyalways:
A picture of the end product would be better

Here it is with milk.

Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by ifyalways(f): 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
investigator007:

Here it is with milk.
Thanks but I can only see mostly milk. Anyways, it basically is drinkable, like pap? I almost thought it was solid.

Can it be found on the market yet or you are the sole distributor?
Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by investigator007: 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
ifyalways:

Thanks but I can only see mostly milk. Anyways, it basically is drinkable, like pap? I almost thought it was solid.

Can it be found on the market yet or you are the sole distributor?
Yes it is drinkable like pap because this is pap but in powdered form. Sentiments apart, its better than pap because its richer, healthier, more satisfying than pap. It also has a good arome and taste..

here`s a thread i once created about it.

www.nairaland.com/3052043/how-got-inspired-start-own

For now I`m the only distributor/Producer.

Feel free to ask more questions

Re: Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food. by iLUMeN8(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2016
this food don dey tay tay, na tom brown we dae call am.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Buy Dilapidated Coach Bus For £1,500 And Spend £10,000(photos) / Youngest Couple 2018 / Please I Need Your Sincere Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.