Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers (48781 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community / Boko Haram Kills 4 Vigilantes While Others Surrender To Military(photos / Military Vows To Crush Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by naijanaso: 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans

Thunder fire your and yours. May the proposed bullets from the military strike you first. Nonsense! How many Military did he send after the Fulani herdsmen that are killing, maming, and raping people because of cow?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Abrakhan: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Ximenes45(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2016
TPAND:
You can't crush ND militants by Miltary action. The country will pay dearly for it, dialogue is a better option.
The host community won't even corporate with you. Let's watch as things unfold.
My Thoughts exactly, the government should be wiser than thinking of fighting on both ends of the country,worse off being internal insurgence. Dialogue is the best option in this matter. I actually read in the dailies 2-3 days ago,that F.G is open to dialogue with the ND Avengers speaking through the Coordinator of the Amnesty programme. Much wonder why it degenerated to this
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by adebowales: 5:37pm On May 08, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Buhari always playing into trap with that his coconut head, exactly what the militants want, or do you think they forgot that Nigeria has a military?
u mean ogogoro drinkers military,bliv me they re not desperate than boko haram not even half,let them continue and u niger deltans re gone,not only militants
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by omonnakoda: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
Ximenes45:

My Thoughts exactly, the government should be wiser than thinking of fighting on both ends of the country,worse off being internal insurgence. Dialogue is the best option in this matter. I actually read in the dailies 2-3 days ago,that F.G is open to dialogue with the ND Avengers speaking through the Coordinator of the Amnesty programme. Much wonder why it degenerated to this
What would the aim of the dialogue be? Are the Niger Delta the only ones to be dialogued with? What about Fulani Herdsmen . Or are these avengers the only unhappy Nigerians. The rest of us do not know how to bomb? Do you believe Fulani herdsmen do not know how to bomb pipelines.? Let me tell you the herdsmen know the geography of Nigeria 100% .So even if you settle the so called avengers that does not secure . Any body with determination can go and bomb anywhere in Nigeria. So let us not kid ourselves that it is only indigenes that can blow pipelines
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by elopee3000(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
Adminisher:
This is very exciting. We want to see militant camps being blown up and militants being wasted like BoKo Haram or Fulani herdsmen. However it is not just a job for the military. DSS should do their work.
Niger Delta militancy is a simple problem.

1. All communities close to all installations should be penetrated by cells of informants.

2. The DSS should insinuate their men into the community relations and security department of all oil companies.

3. There should be a database of all companies involved in pipeline repairs and their employees.

4. There are currently APC friendly militants who want development for the Niger Delta. The FG should empower them with spy networks to ferret out information about militant camps.ewu gambia u ever see where army touch fulani people?

5. Some unemployed youths in the area can also be used for special surveillance.

6. Immediate deployment of dense networks of UAVs for night surveillance of suspected militant camps.

7. Since Chevron an American entity was hit, the militants have now done irreparable damage to their own cause. Intelligence should flow easily to the Nigerian military about locations and coordinates of camps.

8. GSM tracking and computerised algorithms bought by GEJ to be used for security tracking of Boko Haram terrorists should be deployed into the Niger Delta. These are astonishingly very effective

9. Finally Precision Guided Weapons should be used in engaging militant camps. No need to go on gun boats and have a fair fight with terrorists.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by TPAND(f): 6:13pm On May 08, 2016
Ximenes45:

Thank you. Militancy shouldn't be handled by Boko Haram. This guys are fearless and their fight is not against the military. They in a way fight for a cause and are resolute on crumbling the country's source of revenue and sabotaging our change economic plans.
Buhari should tread safe and dialogue with the ND avengers sect.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Toroze(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
This country tho sha God help us honestly....Fulani herdsmen or whoever they are have been slowly ravaging the country for some months and nothing has been said nothing has been done the. NDA starts their own and we start hearing terms like "Full Might of the Military"....don't get me wrong I honestly don't think that what they are doing is right or better yet I think they are going about solving the problem the wrong way but still this people have suffered enough if anyone I'm this country of ours deserve better its them, I will not be naive and say that they are really interested in developing their towns and villages or they are mainly doing this for their personal gains such as "amnesty", which ever may be the case they do not deserve what they've gotten so far. #Onepeople
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by bankylan: 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans

The most stupid comment I ever read!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by iyke2k4(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
You are indeed a wasted sperm for real.You reason like a foul.Why did he not first order the military to take action against the Fulanis first.I am not in support of the militants though.Nairaland no bann me oo.Na true I talk cos the boy said that his name is wastedsperm and is reppin his name.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Megaideas(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Crush kwa? Please don't crush them; dialogue and negotiate with them. Military crushing Niger Delta Avengers will mean a full blown war, disaster and the innocent will suffer it more. I suggest you tread softly.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by okejos(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
ONE WORD, FOOL
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by okejos(m): 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
Abrakhan:

RIP AVENGERS.
NIGERIA MILITARY WIL RIP. THE SHOULD GO AND LEARN HOW TO SWIM 1ST. B4 THEY WIL B PERFECT IN SWIMING NIGERIA ECONOMY WIL BE ZERO.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by knowledge4(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by kingsmerit: 9:07pm On May 08, 2016
Buhari... the Russev..... cruuuuuuush
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by okejos(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
“The Crude line feeds the Warri and Kaduna refineries respectively, while the gas line feeds the Lagos and Abuja electricity power supply. With this development, the Warri and Kaduna refineries will be sh”ut down and all cities that depend on the gas line for power will all be in total darkness like the creeks of the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by docchuks(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
wastedsperm:

I can see that your name is WastedSperm.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Ximenes45(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2016
omonnakoda:
What would the aim of the dialogue be? Are the Niger Delta the only ones to be dialogued with? What about Fulani Herdsmen . Or are these avengers the only unhappy Nigerians. The rest of us do not know how to bomb? Do you believe Fulani herdsmen do not know how to bomb pipelines.? Let me tell you the herdsmen know the geography of Nigeria 100% .So even if you settle the so called avengers that does not secure . Any body with determination can go and bomb anywhere in Nigeria. So let us not kid ourselves that it is only indigenes that can blow pipelines
You have a point..but then, this order from the president is unnecessary, I am still insisting we can't hold up two possible military actions at the same time. The F.G has to apply wisdom in this case and see this as a distraction. I think their ish is that they're not being properly taken care of or so..at least them don sign budget now.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by iHustle(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2016
Ugwuoke347:

Be careful, your words are your work. They can initiate a cycle of bad karma for you. You sound recklessly callous.

Can't you see that his name is wasted sperm?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by stanech: 10:01am On May 09, 2016
ENZOSCIFO1:

Let them go ahead and destroy the pipelines in their backyard. When the military arrive their young men 18 and above will pay for it with their lives.

We have been dialoguing with these nincompoop for years, they first gave them NDDC to address their developmental issues ,then created a Min of Niger Delta, the only Ministry in Nigeria whose job function is not national but to a region, and later they started giving them money directly and sending them to school and training under the Ammnesty program.....

Yet they still blow pipelines enough of the discussions and negotiation the FG should declare a total war on the Militants even if it will bring Nigeria's economy to her knees ( which won't even happen) and let it last for as long as possible ( the Militants can't sustain a war beyond 6 months) but enough is enough let the government end this once and for all

Yea bubu should declare war and target the avengers alone. what happened I odi, bayelsa should not happen again. If in anyway this becomes an attack on innocent people then all hell will break loose.

When it comes to nd millitants their only option is to negotiate. The use of force will be ineffective. Trust me
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:24am On May 09, 2016
Coolcash1:

I don't normally do this but after reading your intelligent, deep and unbias post i had to quote you...Very brilliant comment. Hope the Avengers will stop the dastardly act...Don't blame government for your woes Niger Deltans blame your leaders...
. . . Thank you very much bro. I am glad we still have people like you around.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by onajo2000(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=wastedsperm post=45416768]It is better for innocent niger deltans to relocate elsewhere cos Buratai and his boys no get time for joke. The whole SS will be nuked and leveled if care is not taken. We warned you people that Buhari is not the weakling called GEJ. No amnesty for criminals this time. Do anyhow see anyhow. Your yeye oil is now loosing value worldwide and yet you fools think the way out is to blow up pipes and pollute your region further undecided Lagos has oil, oil is been explored in the chad basin up north. No big deal about oyel anymore. I pity the innocent ones among u wey go share stray bullets. Rip in Advance to the stubborn Niger deltans[/quote

your mumu strong well well
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by iyke2k4(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
wastedsperm:
You are indeed a wasted sperm for real.You reason like a foul.Why did he not first order the military to take action against the Fulanis first.I am not in support of the militants though.Eol
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by laribari(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2016
Haba this is very easy nau!

To wipe away those hoodlums is not going to take time becos these Niger deltans are stubborn and over confident people, like they always say "warri nor dey carry last".

They will want to confront the army because of their strong heart and it won't be long before they are crushed because they won't hide.

Why Boko is taking so long is because those miscreants are faceless. Forget all those yeye Shekau videos. They hide and result to using suicide bombers now which is very hard to deal with. Boko is faceless but this indomine hungry man avengers group that are nothing but weak will always come out openly and that will count against dem. Abi dem get sambisa for under water?

No hiding place for a golden fish o! This is not uncle Goodluck's regime of ochare, mi-guo and mavor.

Go and ask OBJ what happened when he rolled in tanks into Niger delta. Very soon una go drink una oil when Lagos and Chad start.

When Buhari show, Asari Dokubo nor mellow down? Make him talk naa! Uncle Goodluck too dull abeg!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by MrAdetunjiBayo: 7:40am On May 12, 2016
We yoruba muslims support baba buhari because we need the oil there, without oil how can Aregbe my hungry father's salary in oshogbo. I like buhari because he is greater than Awolowo. Say baba!
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Fyno: 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
omonnakoda:

Let us use a medical metaphor. We agree that the patient is sick but disagree on treatment. The issue is what is the right treatment? Where will this path lead. What is the cause of the problem.
There is a lot of blame to go to local leaders/governors as well as those appointed to NDDC . We saw Ibori,Akpabio,Odili and Amaechi to name a few. Do they serve their people well and use the resources they get honestly?
What did GEJ do to clean up Ogoniland? Hecompletely ignored Ogonis focussing on Ijaws and not even Ijawland but warlords. What did GEJ do to stop gas flaring? What did he do on East West Road. In short what did he do?
Why did they not agitate when he was in power. This sends the wrong message to Nigerians that their agitation is not about development but enrichment of militants
well said but you still have to understand that most of the people you mentioned are never the representatives of the people rather they were the products of Pmb and his likes who foisted them on the people of Niger Delta to do their bidding Gej included.
Tell me who do not have a northern Godfather among this people you mentioned, they are answerable to these Ex-generals and not the masses.
Secondly,They did not negotiate when Gej was in power because they for once felt carried along but Pmb and his likes sworn to make it ungovernable for them,imagine a Gej's government without bokoharam,maybe we would be happier now as a country but the core north in collabo with the southwest chose to spoil their fun,karma is a bitch bro
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Fyno: 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . and where were these avengers within the 6 years Oga Jona was there? They forgot about what they are bombing for now? Bunch of trouble makers.
they were busy with amnesty but were never allowed to finish the program by Pmb
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Fyno: 10:18pm On May 17, 2016
alt3r3g0:

It amazes me when i see graduates display such gross ignorance. What developement took place in that same area when Gej was president for six years?

We are so quick to blame everyone but ourselves. Did he develop this said area or share money among the militants? These militants with all the money they got, did they develop the same area? Are you not aware that Asari built a school in Benin Republic? Did you hear of the 18billion land that Tompolo claimed he got for 300 million. Yet...all you can say is people like PMB.

Did you also see how Donald Duke transformed Calabar during his Tenure? Or how well Marwa performed when be was military administrator of Lagos state? What is the work of the governor if i may ask you.

Unlike you that just served there. I am from Delta state and i am in no way in support of this voilence. Our leaders need to be held accountable for the development of the state.

** Just to add..The pollution you saw may also be an aftermath of the bombing of pipelines by the same militants.
as a well informed graduate from Delta state how much did Gej spent on the war against bokoharam?how much support did your Pmb and his likes offer to Gej during his 6yrs?have you forgotten they swore to make the north ungovernable which they did,wake up young man,Buhari and co will never offer you anything good besides the militants were paid for pipeline surveillance which improved our crude oil production.
Cotonou is not too far maybe you need to travel there to see the so called school built by Asari dokubo so as to stop ranting.
Tompolo got 18 billion,how much do the atikus,Theo Danjumas,Rilwan Lukmans etc makes and are still making from their oil wells.
Tompolo has so many youths from the oil producing area on his payroll, how much do these vampires sacrifice to the oil producing areas, I once read when Danjuma donated 500 million naira to Taraba state as his gain from his oil well yet the host communities lack electricity and water.
Your type are the educated illiterates roaming around as willing tools in the hands of Pmb and co,Berra be your brothers keeper cos to these people your an infidel
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 5:15am On May 18, 2016
Fyno:
as a well informed graduate from Delta state how much did Gej spent on the war against bokoharam?how much support did your Pmb and his likes offer to Gej during his 6yrs?have you forgotten they swore to make the north ungovernable which they did,wake up young man,Buhari and co will never offer you anything good besides the militants were paid for pipeline surveillance which improved our crude oil production.
Cotonou is not too far maybe you need to travel there to see the so called school built by Asari dokubo so as to stop ranting.
Tompolo got 18 billion,how much do the atikus,Theo Danjumas,Rilwan Lukmans etc makes and are still making from their oil wells.
Tompolo has so many youths from the oil producing area on his payroll, how much do these vampires sacrifice to the oil producing areas, I once read when Danjuma donated 500 million naira to Taraba state as his gain from his oil well yet the host communities lack electricity and water.
Your type are the educated illiterates roaming around as willing tools in the hands of Pmb and co,Berra be your brothers keeper cos to these people your an infidel

Did you read what you just typed?

I mentioned that we as Niger Deltas are only bothered about ourselves. Mentioned Gej, Tompolo, and Asari. You now came to support this by telling how Danjuma and Atiku are supporting their own region.

You dont expect another person to come develope your land when you yourself refuse to develope it. What have they been doing with the 13% derivation as oil producing states? There was a time Obasanjo stopped giving Lagos allocation for over five years..and nothing happened. States are collecting and yet still owing salaries.

You mentioned money spent for boko haram. Are you not aware that it was seen as a cash cow and many people turned overnight billionaires while Boko haram continued getting stronger and people kept losing their lives?

You talked about militants being paid for pipeline surveillance..who are the ones destroying it? Is it not the same militants? Those pipelines are fine on their own and can last years without surveillance. This is as good as paying the mafia to protect your business when you know they are the same people that will attack it if you stop paying. Did you also hear that in addition to the "pipeline contract", Iweala said we were loosing about 600000 barrels per day to theft?

Its obvious your hate wont let you reason logically. Like i have said, we are a bigger problem to ourselves.

Just to be clear. I am against individuals, not just notherners owning oil blocks. I see no reason why NNPC as large as they are cannot handle these oil blocks. But i will not excuse our leaders for not developing our region. Its their responsibility.
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Fyno: 6:32am On May 19, 2016
alt3r3g0:

Did you read what you just typed?

I mentioned that we as Niger Deltas are only bothered about ourselves. Mentioned Gej, Tompolo, and Asari. You now came to support this by telling how Danjuma and Atiku are supporting their own region.

You dont expect another person to come develope your land when you yourself refuse to develope it. What have they been doing with the 13% derivation as oil producing states? There was a time Obasanjo stopped giving Lagos allocation for over five years..and nothing happened. States are collecting and yet still owing salaries.

You mentioned money spent for boko haram. Are you not aware that it was seen as a cash cow and many people turned overnight billionaires while Bok

o haram continued getting stronger and people kept losing their lives?

You talked about militants being paid for pipeline surveillance..who are the ones destroying it? Is it not the same militants? Those pipelines are fine on their own and can last years without surveillance. This is as good as paying the mafia to protect your business when you know they are the same people that will attack it if you stop paying. Did you also hear that in addition to the "pipeline contract", Iweala said we were loosing about 600000 barrels per day to theft?

Its obvious your hate wont let you reason logically. Like i have said, we are a bigger problem to ourselves.

Just to be clear. I am against individuals, not just notherners owning oil blocks. I see no reason why NNPC as large as they are cannot handle these oil blocks. But i will not excuse our leaders for not developing our region. Its their responsibility.
you now call Atiku danjuma and co another person, are they not Nigerians?is it wise to be alocated an oil block in gbaramatu then donate 500 million to taraba state while the Host community lacks basic amenities?how many oil wells do tompolo and Gej has? Do you know how life in the creek is?its a different life that if you don't know, you don't know, Tompolo is a godfather who has many youths on his payroll,he is one and will always be one of them because he never eats alone,he's worshiped by his people because he librated them,his people has seen the truth and are ready to defend it

You said people made money from the fight against bokoharam, my question is how many northern elites condemned the killings? How can you sacrifice your whole region for power?how can you kill your siblings just for power,these people are different from me.
Northern leaders gave army chiefs an avenue to loot which they did trust an average Nigerian you included. To an extent stop blaming your people but the structure of the country. If Pmb is sincere with himself he should implement the last confab report which will reduce the pressure at the presidency then people will concentrate on the grassroot but since he came to power it became clear all he wanted was oil,have you ever asked while there x generals always wants to be petroleum minister?
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 7:48am On May 19, 2016
Fyno:
you now call Atiku danjuma and co another person, are they not Nigerians?is it wise to be alocated an oil block in gbaramatu then donate 500 million to taraba state while the Host community lacks basic amenities?how many oil wells do tompolo and Gej has? Do you know how life in the creek is?its a different life that if you don't know, you don't know, Tompolo is a godfather who has many youths on his payroll,he is one and will always be one of them because he never eats alone,he's worshiped by his people because he librated them,his people has seen the truth and are ready to defend it

You said people made money from the fight against bokoharam, my question is how many northern elites condemned the killings? How can you sacrifice your whole region for power?how can you kill your siblings just for power,these people are different from me.
Northern leaders gave army chiefs an avenue to loot which they did trust an average Nigerian you included. To an extent stop blaming your people but the structure of the country. If Pmb is sincere with himself he should implement the last confab report which will reduce the pressure at the presidency then people will concentrate on the grassroot but since he came to power it became clear all he wanted was oil,have you ever asked while there x generals always wants to be petroleum minister?

https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson/1

You can read the first post on the link by madcow. That's the real status of most ND communitues. The leaders themselves dont care if they progress as long as they get paid. Same reason why someone collects 18billion and claims 300 million.

Even if they implement the confab today that gej himself did not implement (Remember how many bills they signed before leaving). This same militants will forever hold the region to ransom as they are use to free money.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30080514

Summary, some of them supported what was wrong, and their region suffered the most for it. Do we now follow suit and sacrifice our own people, environment and lives of future generations as well?
Re: Buhari To Military: Crush Niger-Delta Avengers by Fyno: 8:59pm On May 19, 2016
alt3r3g0:

https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson/1

You can read the first post on the link by madcow. That's the real status of most ND communitues. The leaders themselves dont care if they progress as long as they get paid. Same reason why someone collects 18billion and claims 300 million.

Even if they implement the confab today that gej himself did not implement (Remember how many bills they signed before leaving). This same militants will forever hold the region to ransom as they are use to free money.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30080514

Summary, some of them supported what was wrong, and their region suffered the most for it. Do we now follow suit and sacrifice our own people, environment and lives of future generations as well?
whatever is happening in Niger delta now is as a result of the foundation laid by the ex-generals during the military regime which unless we change the structure of government we will never get it right.
Can you just tell me why,
We cannot revert to true federalism?
We can't allow Biafrans be?
We can't stop the killings?

The questions are many and until we answer them there will never be peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / Pictures From The Burial Of Late Justice Oputa / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.