Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Single And Ready To Mingle Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Ready To Mingle Post (517 Views)

Single And Ready For Marriage? Attend This Singles Hookup Event Of The Year / How To Keep Your Pussy Clean And Ready For Your Man / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Ready To Mingle Post by gistmeloveblog: 7:37am On May 08, 2016
My name is yetunde,a mother of three,am 39years ,I resides in akure.am a divorcee,I don't want to have kids any more,neither do I want to marry again.I need a man that is wife is late or a divorcee ,that is down to heart,cool headed,a man with the fear of God and has integrity.preferably above 40years.that will be a friend,soul mate,helper and a confidant.please keep my picture off Facebook

Agboola abiola ,37yrs,Ondo state,Christain
5ft 7'' tall
Need a Serious Man in her life..
The relationship that will lead to marrige

Jaika maxwell is d name 4rm kubwa f c t
Age range btw 25-30, need a moderate beautiful & sexy lady

Goodmorning Sir/ Ma. I got this contact this morning from Gistmelove. I'm kelvin by name. I live n work in Ogun StateI'm really happy coming across it. Please kindly hook me up with a responsible goodlooking lady fair in complexion age 25 _ 28 for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. She should be from Delta State. Urhobo tribe precisely. Thanks

Mr Steven from Abuja 30yrs
need a serious woman to marry..
Age btw 25 up ward
must be christian
and reside in Abuja

Mr Zion from Kaduna 30yrs
need a serious woman to marry..
Age btw 25 up ward
must be christian
and reside in Kaduna

My age 30
My name mass olayinka
I want yellow sedy gal
My location alagbado at ikeja

Hello oooo sir. I need a serious lady in your custody to marry
I am a divorcee and a muslim of age 38 years. I am teacher and a decorator. A native of EDO. But, reside in saki area in oyo same.

Miss Gold From Abia Age:31yrs
Need A serious Relationship that will Lead to Marriage...

Age between 31 Upward

Christian Man Only.. igbo preferable

Miss Debby From Lagos Age:29yrs
Trust worthy woman,working Class and Handsome

Note: The Man must be
christian
Age between 30 Above

Mr Seyi From Lagos state Age:30yrs
Note: The Woman must be Devote christian
Age between 25 Above

Miss Omolola from Lagos festac 28yrs
Need a serious man for relationship that will lead to Marriage..

Am diamond from Benin I want a lady not too fat age : 30yrs

Am an indigene of Osun state,a graduate from ladoke akintola university of technology,had my degree in agricultural economics and extension
Am 25 years
Need a serious Relationship

Any Interested Man or Woman should Contact the Admin On 080-85-310-359 Whatsapp Only...

For Contact

Please Serious Minded Woman/Man Only..
And Don't Ever Flash My Number...

For Hookups,Relationship Tip,Sugar Mummies ..Kindly Visit http://www.gistmelove..com

Re: Single And Ready To Mingle Post by Fmartin(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
Make dem visit konga or jumia na

mtcheeeew
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle Post by Nobody: 7:46am On May 08, 2016
OLX is an option
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle Post by Nobody: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
Go eke onuwa market for owerri
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle Post by obiorathesubtle: 8:27am On May 08, 2016
eeya... When we were telling dem not to do too much shakara... They didn't listen.. See now??

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Ex Boyfriend Every Girl Has Dealt With / Am Looking For A Nairaland Crush / Shocking Video : Woman Claims To Have Delivered “bible & Baby Girl” In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.