Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dont Be Desperate Guyz... Be Careful Before You Fell Prey - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dont Be Desperate Guyz... Be Careful Before You Fell Prey (486 Views)

dont be envious of someone's success / Be Careful!!!! Adquet.com Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Be Desperate Guyz... Be Careful Before You Fell Prey by Bodunde001: 8:09am On May 08, 2016
just to make money some guyz are not just taking it easy, google adsense this, google adsense that. there is one thing in this life, it is one thing you get this adsense and it is anoda thing you make money with it, when you are so desperate to buy adsense and you have low traffic it is sure your earnings will be low. then you will be looking for ways to get higher earnings in adsense then you engage in adsense click jacking, putting your adsense at risk hehehehe your adsense has been block chai... money don waste. some people are just too desperate for adsense that they just dont want to hear i want to sell adsense they are there negotiating not finding out maybe they are scammer or they are real... life is a lesson, my first adsense i used as a blogger was sell for me at 10k but can i boastfully say i own more than 3 adsense with ease, they block 2 verified one last month, am waiting for anoda two pin now. just grow, learn how to do things yourself..... dont stop learning and becareful with online transaction #bedinodcares
Re: Dont Be Desperate Guyz... Be Careful Before You Fell Prey by mr2kay(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
For your non hosted Adsense accounts call me on 08184564281 mr2kay here. Stay blessed guys also check my threads to prove my authenticity
Re: Dont Be Desperate Guyz... Be Careful Before You Fell Prey by WEMS(f): 8:39pm On May 08, 2016
Bodunde001:
just to make money some guyz are not just taking it easy, google adsense this, google adsense that. there is one thing in this life, it is one thing you get this adsense and it is anoda thing you make money with it, when you are so desperate to buy adsense and you have low traffic it is sure your earnings will be low. then you will be looking for ways to get higher earnings in adsense then you engage in adsense click jacking, putting your adsense at risk hehehehe your adsense has been block chai... money don waste. some people are just too desperate for adsense that they just dont want to hear i want to sell adsense they are there negotiating not finding out maybe they are scammer or they are real... life is a lesson, my first adsense i used as a blogger was sell for me at 10k but can i boastfully say i own more than 3 adsense with ease, they block 2 verified one last month, am waiting for anoda two pin now. just grow, learn how to do things yourself..... dont stop learning and becareful with online transaction #bedinodcares

Don't allow anĂ½one to scam you again...simply take the person to http://www.microjobpays.com and settle the job there...let him open a job and you buy from him simple..be wise. and say no to scam

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Website/Blog Rank here / Why UMS Training Hub? / Get 1GB For N100 On Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.