Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,725 members, 7,972,657 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is She Really Pretending? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Pretending? (2097 Views)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / The Nairaland Romance Woman (is She Really Single) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Really Pretending? by odada(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2006
oh!is that it then? wink
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2006
i believe that the a good relationship should be built on a solid foundation of love and trust,and yes the original poster's love is not founded on love,cause the girl was going out with some1 else and this guy just shows,and she refuses him,and after sometime he is now saying she thinks he is the right guy,its just so funny and shady.but i wish him the luck he wants to be wished. cool
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by fellow(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2006
Get a grip on yourself. Life itself is a game and you should look at this as a game you would have to win. Forget about the other guy. You could as well tell her to tell the guy to go to blazes, she wants you and you need to convince her that you are the guy, Bleep up with this and you would be a loser for life
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by BenWood(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2007
'now i know your more foolish than i thought,don't take it as an insult just a statement'

that is a statement just as u said y should i take it as an insult when i know we r from different homes and brouhgt up in different ways, no matter what difficulties life might bring i'll always remember i can fly.

i see no reason y u should be annoyed with me or i annoyed with u. i love this girl and i tried as much as i can to win her love, come do u know how much it meant to fall in love and how despirate u might be to win the heart of the one u love? just think about it and see how i felt.

i'm happy we have lots of interlectuals and inteligent people in the house who had said something reasonable which you're one of'em.

please don't let us quarell over this and advise me on how to make her love me forever just as i feel, cause two heads they say r better than one.

love to hear from u again Thoniaslim .

For u with due respect Odada check my profile for my Age because i included it in my profile, and please i'm employing u to please start my name with a capital letter next time because u never know what it meant not to exist.

i can't do without u all, i love everybody who had contributed either positive or negative and those yet to come in.

love always.
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by sammyjl(f): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2007
Let it happen naturally. If she doesn't feel the same and is determined not to leave her current boyfriend, than let it be.

You never know, tomorrow is another day, but don't wait for her too long, others might be passing by and you might even like them more but will be too blind to notice as you are too much into this other chick.
lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Really Pretending? by pope732901(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2008
Leave the babe. Go for another babe. I think there are lotta babes are there ready to get picked.

My guy, see make I yarn you the KOKO. If she accepts you and break up with that other guy. Honestly.what goes around comes around. She will also get you hurt someday when she finds another guy who is a WUSS like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Toast Her On The Phone? / 30 Commandments Of Being A Perfect Wifey To A Naija Guy. / Hey! Wonders Shall Never Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.