Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9699553 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (9344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielgabby(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls how fast is the fingerprint sensor on d xiaomi redmi note 4x..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
busuyi44:
http://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_max_gets_android_70_update-news-25792.php I'm yet to get d Nougat update on my Mi Max Prime 64Gb ,I set my region to India. Has anyone got the update via OTA?
Gptech
Grandmufti
Rookidmart

Will probably update after i read review.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danielgabby:
Pls how fast is the fingerprint sensor on d xiaomi redmi note 4x..
Very fast
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielgabby(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lordwize:
Very fast

Ok ure using the fone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

1. Your brightness is set to auto, which means its going to change with available light.
2. Go to settings - Display - colour and contrast - select standard.
Thank you Sir, very grateful.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danielgabby:

Ok ure using the fone?
Yep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Seun, is there anything we can do to protect our Nairaland account and data? Especially this our dear Xiaomi thread. Na everyday man pikin dey fear o. This current issue just dey give me headache. If this thread is a xiaomi phone now, ehen, we know how to back it up and restore it wen it's time. 1000 plus pages no be play play ooo

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi, dasphinx1, ewerex, dukeo, donkafor, eleojo23, Lexusgs430, seunfly, Alikote, searchng4love, mili3kid, alijemag, memeluv, Ebubemg, EBUBS, pachman, hay2zed50, BeardedTraveler, Theloveth, Worksunlimited, ubev01, Dam5reey, Godvilla, Dragnet et al
Nothing to be scared of... The sky is our starting point... Suen likes what's going on here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
pachman:

Can someone not make a mistake again, I meant redmi note 4 or 4x

mek the xioami gurus chook mouth for this talk o, cheked on gsm arena and cudnt see any major diff, b4 man pikin go buy now, una go come talk later say HA, U FOR BUY THIS OR THAT.

whats the diff btw all this Redmi 4/4x/note 4/note 4x etc, na only price b the major diff I dey c o.

cc nobody, rookidmart, gptech
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielgabby(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lordwize:
Yep
Ok pls can we talk on whatsapp kindly drop ur number mine is 08166285788
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Shubbys:
better you go and tell them you are expecting a a package and also tip them
can u help fund a payoneer card?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
EBUBS:

Nothing to be scared of... The sky is our starting point... Suen likes what's going on here.

Seun is simply testing the popularity of his site. Using us all as guinea pigs and enjoying the free feedback inflow.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
busuyi44:
http://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_max_gets_android_70_update-news-25792.php I'm yet to get d Nougat update on my Mi Max Prime 64Gb ,I set my region to India. Has anyone got the update via OTA?
Gptech
Grandmufti
Rookidmart
That's nice if they have started rolling it out. I will check to see if I can update mine later.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Reprobate:

mek the xioami gurus chook mouth for this talk o, cheked on gsm arena and cudnt see any major diff, b4 man pikin go buy now, una go come talk later say HA, U FOR BUY THIS OR THAT.

whats the diff btw all this Redmi 4/4x/note 4/note 4x etc, na only price b the major diff I dey c o.

cc nobody, rookidmart, gptech
Thank God say you don already mention Gsmarena, type each of the phones name, and search Gsmarena again, you go see the difference. Make I just give u expo, Redmi different from Redmi note, so Redmi 4x different from Redmi Note 4x, the difference range from screen size to processor, to build quality, to navigation lights. wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Seun is simply testing the popularity of his site. Using us all as guinea pigs and enjoying the free feedback inflow.....
That's the point... He wouldn't want to loose the traffic he gets from this thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
Grandmufti
Rookidmart
Make una wait small ooo, anyway na miui 9 b d real next big thing cheesy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:
Seun, is there anything we can do to protect our Nairaland account and data? Especially this our dear Xiaomi thread. Na everyday man pikin dey fear o. This current issue just dey give me headache. If this thread is a xiaomi phone now, ehen, we know how to back it up and restore it wen it's time. 1000 plus pages no be play play ooo

cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, Dam5reey, jboixxx, noobody, iliyande, hopsydboi, dasphinx1, ewerex, dukeo, donkafor, eleojo23, Lexusgs430, seunfly, Alikote, searchng4love, mili3kid, alijemag, memeluv, Ebubemg, EBUBS, pachman, hay2zed50, BeardedTraveler, Theloveth, Worksunlimited, ubev01, Dam5reey, Godvilla, Dragnet et al
If u dey fear, we fit share am among ourselves to begin save pages, each person to save like 50 pages each. grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
Grandmufti
Rookidmart
been on 7.0 for quite sometime now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Reprobate: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

Thank God say you don already mention Gsmarena, type each of the phones name, and search Gsmarena again, you go see the difference. Make I just give u expo, Redmi different from Redmi note, so Redmi 4x different from Redmi Note 4x, the difference range from screen size to processor, to build quality, to navigation lights. wink.

baba, I don do all those o. got more confused
just use ur church mind recommend the top 3, knowing say good camera is my major want. na babe I dey buy am for
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=princetom1 post=57788924]

Will probably update after i read review. [/quote just updated mine sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
My Xiaomen, abeg, like how much RN4x (4g/64g) go cost? Una get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=toluwanimi07 post=57789888][/quote]

Mi max? What's the ROM version? Is it Android 7.0? How is it? Any changes?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
nabeans:
My Xiaomen, abeg, like how much RN4x (4g/64g) go cost? Una get?

Contact Protein0 o to give u cheap price of any xiaomi phone u want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

If u dey fear, we fit share am among ourselves to begin save pages, each person to save like 50 pages each. grin.

You go carry 70pages grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lordwize(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danielgabby:

Ok pls can we talk on whatsapp kindly drop ur number mine is 08166285788
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steric58(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Chei, see better yier fone grin . Oya, do review, even if na bus condoctor review grin
princetom1:

Chei, see better yier fone grin . Oya, do review, even if na bus condoctor review grin
this earpiece is crazy bro, my elder brother simply warn me to keep the volume very low the bass is simply amazing and very loud the mids and treble is pretty wow, I don use xiaomi youth edition b4 this earphone beat am hands down I made a very good choice. # no regrets thanks princetom1 for the link and noobody baba for CbN thanks too, tecno is simply useless that same earpiece wey was deaf me with bass was plugged into my brother techno l9 plus the thing no loud at all tecno smh
# just manage my review lol but overall the sound quality is wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shubbys: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mfunkynation:
can u help fund a payoneer card?
no
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
princetom1:

Contact Protein0 o to give u cheap price of any xiaomi phone u want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gptech:

When I first see this post, I dey hungry, I jus jejely leave am go eat belleful before I get strength to laf, u sef nr fit encourage person? Why d friend nr talk say money nr go reach? grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
This cloud flair thing is a getting on my nerves oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
toluwanimi07:
been on 7.0 for quite sometime now
Please let us see d screenshot of ur ROM version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
busuyi44:
Gptech
Grandmufti
Rookidmart

It's nightly update, not yet pushed to the general public.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tobisiano:
Can someone help with how to freeze app on a 4a without rooting?

Not sure if it's still working :

Settings *battery and performance * manage apps battery usage * tap 'on' five times * select ultimate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (9344) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.