Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9693584 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (9343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na mtn dey cause all this confusion. Normally the data plus the validity suppose extend. Abi is it sim dependent?

That's how my data works
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dani4tech:
No Etisalat rollovers??
We no know o!
In fact, Etisalat still dey Nigeria? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tnot:

That's how my data works
You get rollovers?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

What I was asking was simple enough.

Can you extend the date and still have your data intact like normal data roll over?

Check my current data screenshot below.
I don't normally have 2 expiration dates for different data before.

For example, if I have 10gb on mtn and when its about to expire, I will extend the validity with another week or month depending on how I use data for that month and the data will increase based on that volume.

But now I have to finish one before I can start using the other.

Go and check my rants on mtn customer care thread when they told me they have stopped data roll over, that's why it looks like that.

So how did I lie exactly like the guy is ranting up and down like I'm in competition with him something?

Simple, he supposed to come out and tell me that I can extend my validity and keep my data, we do business and move. So wtf?

That's why it's good to be detailed when asking questions...
All you came up with was there is no Roll over, which was wrong.. from inception of data roll over it has been current data will be added to the new one... if you subscribe before expiration..

Where is your screenshot ?
In order to guide you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

That was a glitch then, but trust Naija.. we like to misuse opportunity...

At a time I did the 10GB plan used for a about 3 months since I have surplus validity period..

Alright then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tnot:

That's how my data works

Why e no go work? grin grin grin you be staff na cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
eleojo23:

We no know o!

In fact, Etisalat still dey Nigeria? grin

Infact, this is the 2nd time am hearing Etisalat on this thread, the first time was wen it was speculates Glo will buy it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
eleojo23:

You get rollovers?

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
princetom1:

Infact, this is the 2nd time am hearing Etisalat on this thread, the first time was wen it was speculates Glo will buy it.

The last time I used Etisalat for internet was in early 2015. Stingy network...with their small data...and high prices..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Why e no go work? grin grin grin you be staff na cheesy

I no work with mtn o... cheesy I'm just a SME Data seller
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
MTN data sales concluded for today,untill further notice!!

Thank you all for the trust,even when i gave 3 hours to get ur data,u r still dived in,i appreciate,

As una hate etisalat so,i for say mk i sell eti data till mtn show again,mk i return am back to etisalat head office,i go tell dem say una nor need am..thank you thank you

Back to cheap $$$$$ sales!!

Still verry much avail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tnot:

Yes

What are you saying again.. so If I buy one of your plans 4 times I get 1 year validity? 90days in 4 place
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tnot:

I no work with mtn o... cheesy I'm just a SME Data seller

Abeg, what is even the meaning of SME?
Small and Medium Enterprise data or what? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

What I was asking was simple enough.

Can you extend the date and still have your data intact like normal data roll over?

Check my current data screenshot below.
I don't normally have 2 expiration dates for different data before.

For example, if I have 10gb on mtn and when its about to expire, I will extend the validity with another week or month depending on how I use data for that month and the data will increase based on that volume.

But now I have to finish one before I can start using the other.

Go and check my rants on mtn customer care thread when they told me they have stopped data roll over, that's why it looks like that.

So how did I lie exactly like the guy is ranting up and down like I'm in competition with him something?

Simple, he supposed to come out and tell me that I can extend my validity and keep my data, we do business and move. So wtf?

Roll over does not apply to weekly plans, it was stated on the screenshot post previously..

Therefore this data will waste if you attempt to add monthly plan and then come give you bonus more than the weekly plan.. your bonus will start deducting first leaving your weekly plan..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

That's why it's good to be detailed when asking questions...
All you came up with was there is no Roll over, which was wrong.. from inception of data roll over it has been current data will be added to the new one... if you subscribe before expiration..

Where is your screenshot ?
In order to guide you
this was my first response after eleojo responded to my inquiry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

this was my first response after eleojo responded to my inquiry.

He posted a screenshot from MTN website..

I will answer this as well.. as long as you have a monthly plan.. your Data balance will be add to the new plan..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Roll over does not apply to weekly plans, it was stated on the screenshot post previously..
this is the kind of response you expect from anyone doing a business and not just ranting like someone is in competition with or trying to bring you down.

I must have missed that when I asked that question.

Plus mtn doesn't rollover data for me anymore. I had to quickly finish my data last month. That's why I said mtn did me strong thing last month despite the fact that it was actually a month roll over I did.

That's why I didn't do a month. sub this week and looking for better alternative.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

He posted a screenshot from MTN website..

I will answer this as well.. as long as you have a monthly plan.. your Data balance will be add to the new plan..
I guess

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
this is the kind of response you expect from anyone doing a business and not just ranting like someone is in competition with or trying to bring you down.

I must have missed that when I asked that question.

Plus mtn doesn't rollover data for me anymore. I had to quickly finish my data last month. That's why I said mtn did me strong thing last month despite the fact that it was actually a month roll over I did.

That's why I didn't do a month. sub this week and looking for better alternative.

Oh, I Understand you now, seems you had a monthly plan with unused Data.. then subscribed for weekly or vise versa...

This was MTN CC should have clarified...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Oh, I Understand you now, seems you had a monthly plan with unused Data.. then subscribed for weekly or vise versa...

This was MTN CC should have clarified...
actually

I had about 35gb left last month, wanted to extend by another month, then it didn't roll over, instead I got two subcription like the one you saw in the screenshot.

Then I made inquire and I was told they have stopped data roll over. I ranted and asked why they didn't communicate that with me.

I had to rush and finish the 35gb under 24hrs, imagine how painful that was.
That's why I did weekly plan yesterday and looking for alternative instead.

Mtn must have changed it again after messing up my plan last month.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
actually

I had about 35gb left last month, wanted to extend by another month, then it didn't roll over, instead I got two subcription like the one you saw in the screenshot.

Then I made inquire and I was told they have stopped data roll over. I ranted and asked why they didn't communicate that with me.

I had to rush and finish the 35gb under 24hrs, imagine how painful that was.
That's why I did weekly plan yesterday and looking for alternative instead.

Mtn must have changed it again after messing up my plan last month.

That must have been an error on the system.. Roll over never stopped, just that you must subscribe a new plan before the existing one expire.. and you will get the existing data added.. and not validity period like it used to be.
This extended validity started about 1 year ago.. before MTN realised the error...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EvilMetahuman: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

That must have been an error on the system.. Roll over never stopped, just that you must subscribe a new plan before the existing one expire.. and you will get the existing data added.. and not validity period like it used to be.
This extended validity started about 1 year ago.. before MTN realised the error...
atleast, if its an error in the system, the customer care guys supposed to rectify it after I called to complain instead of telling me it has stopped.

I was even told I cannot extend validity beyond 3 months again and I used to that.

Its all just confusing.

Anyway, its all good. Have a great night.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Keballl:

You must be one arrogant pr1ck who feels providing service means your customer must be so subservient and should never bruise your ego.

Remind me never to transact with your likes even if it is 1 kobo.

Haha why am I just seeing this? You clearly don't know what arrogance means. You clearly don't know how business in today's world works either lol.

But I'm not here to school you tho. Go get yourself some education and real money in your account. Have a nice day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ndubisik(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Malanot:
Here's something that everyone should understand. The deal was agreed based on family and not strictly business. I don't do family because it brings insult. Ppl that ask for favor or assistance easily turn wild once payment has been made by them.

Am a Water Engr and I know what an saying, the ppl you decide to help by cutting down ur price are the once that takes ur name to police and other places if any delay or dey start calling you once payment is made.

They are also commanding and dictational as if they taught you the job and you begin to wonder if this is the same person that was begging at the start of this deal.

The fact is there's nothing ProteinO could have done because his hands were tired. The client called him out when he hasn't failed yet, he threaten refund also and now the fone has arrived. Do you expect ProteinO to now spend extra cash to send the fone to the client after wasting his time here clearing his name?

Let's say he does that and everyone is happy, do you also know that the client will still be owing him 2k to be paid later this month? Are you going to be there to foretell how that plays out?

It's better the way things went that way both parties will review themselves and make sure such doesn't happen again. If the client had made full payment then that would have swayed the seller knowing that the client dealt the biz card. But after dealing the family card then you come out and start shouting foul wen the seller hadn't defaulted? Do you know what 2k can do for you in a ponzi scheme within 3wks? Lol

Like someone said here, Nigerian with double standard. Customer is kind is a quote that's readily used so I guess the seller is a slave? It's only poverty mentality ppl that has such mindset.

The real liberated humans knows that respect is reciprocal, and the rich tends to know that better but I don't mean the money miss road onces oo, cos they are still poor in the mind even with all their money and it's in Nigeria that you find them most. Go to the states and try insulting ur house help or and worker or salesman doing thier job then wen you pay damages in court, you will learn to respect all humans no matter the trade. Thanks

You don't know it man, but you just won a new follower today. Your level of thinking is superb.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aieromon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bought data from noobody and he lived up to expectation.

Keep it up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I don't know what is wrong with people self that they can't understand a simple post.

Its not as if I'm selling data or anything here.

I'm trying to patronise your ass and I want to get a good value for my money. So why the fhuck would I lie exactly?
elejo23 and Noobody, pls, don't get the guy wrong. He might be right cuz MTN just did exactly what he claimed to me yesterday on call airtime. I had 6k+ on my bonus account as of Tuesday which was to expire by Wednesday, I recharged on Tuesday evening to extend the bonus validity but MTN never did (bonus given but expiration never changed). On Wednesday, they wiped my 6k+ bonus and left me, only, with the new bonus of my latest (Tuesday) recharge.
So, it's likely that's applicable to data too. This started this week cuz as at last week, I was able to extend.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2017
noobody:
MTN data sales concluded for today,untill further notice!!

Thank you all for the trust,even when i gave 3 hours to get ur data,u r still dived in,i appreciate,

As una hate etisalat so,i for say mk i sell eti data till mtn show again,mk i return am back to etisalat head office,i go tell dem say una nor need am..thank you thank you

Back to cheap $$$$$ sales!!

Still verry much avail

If the Etisalat is the 3Tb plan, pls bring it on. It works well in my area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

And why exactly would I lie?

Did you read my post?

I said on normal subscription? Is what you are selling normal subscription?

I will attach the screen shot of my data balance later to see my what mtn did to me.
Data rollover is still working. Just that you can't accumulate more than one month validity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Camera, earpiece, movie, data....Na wa o.... Princetom1 when Glo 3TB go dey na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 12:17am On Jul 08, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na mtn dey cause all this confusion. Normally the data plus the validity suppose extend. Abi is it sim dependent?

Maximum duration of validity is one month
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2017
emaminaj:
Camera, earpiece, movie, data....Na wa o.... Princetom1 when Glo 3TB go dey na

Ha ha ha. Glo, Etisalat, am in for both... 20gb from last week remain only 6gb now cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2017
Due to MTeeN's usual fraud tendencies, they don't communicate notice of changes in tariffs until implemented sometimes; not even on their site. As such, I don't trust info I read on their site. Airtel is vice versa in this regard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (9343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.