Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,725 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9703548 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (9344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Danielgabby(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abubakar96:
Guys I need your help please. Just retrieved MI Note 2 from PO.
Charged it to �, turned it on and set password. Tried to set fingerprint and was asked to out password. Tried the password and was told incorrect password. Now phone is locked and I was asked to try again in 5 mins but the time keeps increasing. Now it's 2hrs. no mi account, sim or recovery installed. What do I do please?

contact me 08166285788
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=waxxydude post=59006581] Comot for that evil forest where you dey chairman. That same GLO dey gimme speed of 2mb/s.

It's what i use as my daily driver.
#800 for 3.2gb when i no hole enough wrapper.

#2000 for 10gb when i want to fully recharge?
?
Why won't i vote Mike Adenuga as President of Nigeria?[/quote

2k for 10gb,how

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
iliyande:

That is black colour bro. Except the seller unboxed and repackaged with wrong pack
On d day of dat promo there was a miscommunication jare. Just realized it was our mistake , as who ordered it for me with his ali account picked black. Mine ran into appeal issue someone had to place the order for me and then while he sent me screenshot and i saw gold, i gave go ahead not knowing it was black on description but gold on displayed image.

Taking it like that. Isorait.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
tosinjay:

On d day of dat promo there was a miscommunication jare. Just realized it was our mistake , as who ordered it for me with his ali account picked black. Mine ran into appeal issue someone had to place the order for me and then while he sent me screenshot and i saw gold, i gave go ahead not knowing it was black on description but gold on displayed image.

Taking it like that. Isorait.

The black is more costly though

The person is lucky grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
cursedAbiola:

bastard grin

Haba Madam, offer and acceptance....... I personally don't mind the black colour.... If I want it to change it to Gold, I can easily ask Toke Makinwa for some special cream.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tosinjay(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
iliyande:

The black is more costly though

The person is lucky grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

grin grin

Who no like beta tin?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
tosinjay:

Come buy it all up, then i can deal but me just had a rethink, it's fresh so am taking it like that.

Haba, wey I don dey front of your house to deal?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
tosinjay:
Just received another mi max 2 but Gold colour is what was ordered, here at the back of the carton am seeing black which means the seller sent black.
I can't open it but opening shouldn't be any different as it says black at the back of the phone package. Please could it be that it's not black that's inside the pack?

I no fit open am, need to present it sealed.

Black actually looks better than Gold. Inform the seller before u open it, if actually it's black. I advise u to take it and accept little fund from d seller for d mistake, knowing that black is even costlier than Gold
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
The way this thread dey fly like plane eh grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetom1:

Black actually looks better than Gold. Inform the seller before u open it, if actually it's black. I advise u to take it and accept little fund from d seller for d mistake, knowing that black is even costlier than Gold

Haba, request for little fund?? Isn't that a bit extreme?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Haba, request for little fund?? Isn't that a bit extreme?

It depends on the buyer. If Gold is a deal breaker for him or not, it will also be same if it's Gold instead of black. U can never tell, he should contact the seller...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetom1:

It depends on the buyer. If Gold is a deal breaker for him or not, it will also be same if it's Gold instead of black. U can never tell, he should contact the seller...

But it is the fault of the buyer not the seller na, at least judging by his explanation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

But it is the fault of the buyer not the seller na, at least judging by his explanation.

I didn't note that... What then is he complaining for? tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
helenmi:

It has nothing to do with the theme... lotta people had same issue in the miui forum & nobody could fix it.
Lots of people shocked? Well update your rom or flash thesame rom, that's the way to go, it's not a problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
princetom1:

I didn't note that... What then is he complaining for? tongue

Just because we as a people like complaining grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
high octane thread....TEAM XIAOMI
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oh yea beta testers, how is MIUI 9 coming along?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Just because we as a people like complaining grin grin

Where is that person sef? I just will use my magic wand and chance it to bronze colour angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abatvic(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls how can i change my imei on redmi note 4x....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
bobo65:
Abeg xiaomi family

Whats d name of this device

In The about in settings, the name there is redmi

Cloned note 4G
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abubakar96:
Guys I need your help please. Just retrieved MI Note 2 from PO.
Charged it to �, turned it on and set password. Tried to set fingerprint and was asked to out password. Tried the password and was told incorrect password. Now phone is locked and I was asked to try again in 5 mins but the time keeps increasing. Now it's 2hrs. no mi account, sim or recovery installed. What do I do please?

Flash a new rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
toluwanimi07:
Bro look at this
Board nd chipset different why?
Exactly everything speaks clone, even the screen resolution, Xioami has been known to have so many clones rightly from time, have seen a cloned Mi3 myself that is now dead, the owner actually thought he got the real deal, until we met, very pathetic. This is one reason am afraid to tell a friend in China to help me get a Xioami.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
bobo65:

Done dat
Posted a pic of it
Tho all those apps have been compromised

More pix
Now the phone looks very genuine grin, nawa oo, but no Android security patch?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abatvic:
Pls how can i change my imei on redmi note 4x....
It's easier to tweak IMEI on MTK devices than Snapdragon devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rooy57(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=toluwanimi07 post=59015657][/quote]
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abeg who don ship with singpost before? How often do they update their system? Or if you get format
of their tracking, abeg just share am.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abatvic(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
smartty68:

It's easier to tweak IMEI on MTK devices than Snapdragon devices.
how do i know if am using mtk or snapdragon abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Abatvic:
how do i know if am using mtk or snapdragon abeg
Check About in settings.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
dhsfbi:
Abeg who don ship with singpost before? How often do they update their system? Or if you get format
of their tracking, abeg just share am.

First tacking info is "Information Received" then it will change to "Dispatched to oversea country" after about 7 days. The next update will be "Arrived at Processing Center" after 3 to 5days. All things being equal, you should get your package 2-3 days after that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Been 9 days i got this 4gb ram beast..
My verdict cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
i have 20k MTN airtime for sale. If you are interested in buying, pls lemme know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (9344) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Makima and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.