Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9519487 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (9335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elxandre:
singapore post still saying not found despite this.
You might need to wait 5-7 days from shipping before Tracking number can work.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, after sale is what many people fear. For me am already used to it. Apart from changing of screen and digitizer, then maybe change of battery and flashing of roms, I don't see how the afters sales service of the likes of carlcare can be of help to someone. The best part may be replacement of faulty devices which is very good. But I can solve over 90% of these myself and even quicker. I understand many cannot do what we do to get our phone fixed. I just feel this after sale thing is exaggerate, afterall I still have an Infinix zero that couldn't be fixed up till now. In another case, a friend's infinix note 2 fell in salt water and refused to come up. Took it to carlcare they said we should deposit #21,500 because the panel and screen were badly affected, and new phone was #32,500. Na so we pass run.
Bro, anytime I minimise UC browser, whenever I want to open it again, it just starts afresh, what could be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
quivah:

reply my mail
got nothing..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yubiman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
yubiman:
got nothing..
I think I have an answer to what I wanted to ask you. Thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
rookidmart:

You might need to wait 5-7 days from shipping before Tracking number can work.
Ok then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samiceman: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
oNj:

Depending on your state/location, some of their branches offer instant ATM. Open account and pick up ATM same day.... I've used VISA, some seem to have problems with their MasterCard..... Verve simply doesn't work
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elxandre:

Ok then.
how do I track a phone with tracking number?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gmajor:

Use the 17track website or app, or go to the website of the shipping company used and enter your tracking number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
rookidmart:

Use the 17track website or app, or go to the website of the shipping company used and enter your tracking number.
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
willian10:

Bro, anytime I minimise UC browser, whenever I want to open it again, it just starts afresh, what could be the problem?
Disable optimisation for UC browser from battery saver.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
willian10:

What's the available ram on your phone? Just lock your UC browser and you should be fine.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
quivah:

you can get Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro prime special edition (supports Glo 4g LTE band 28) 3gb,32gb,snapdragon 625,6.0marshmallow,16mp back camera, 5mp rear camera etc from Xiaomi online store on aliexpress. total cost plus shipping is $164.57 ie #53,485 using access visa card 325/$.
but you can use the aliexpress mobile shopping app, you get $10 off your first $150 and above order. so the total cost is pay is $154.57 i.e #50,235 using access card .

I can't find the 10 dollar coupon on the app. This is my first time ordering on Aliexpress and i have a couple of questions.

How long does it take the dreami and xiaomi store to deliver a phone. I wanna order a redmi note 4 prime 64gig?

How can i buy with gtbank mastercard, they have a 100 dollar limit?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
legendary4luv:

yeah I later found out that its the clone version but fone looks exactly like redmi 2 and cpu z display same spec with redmi 2......should I flash the rom, won't it kill the fone?
I don't think you should bother yourself about flashing since its a clone, because if complications arise it won't be funny.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gmajor:

Use 17track.net
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:25am On Jan 09, 2017
steevy:

I can't find the 10 dollar coupon on the app. This is my first time ordering on Aliexpress and i have a couple of questions.

How long does it take the dreami and xiaomi store to deliver a phone. I wanna order a redmi note 4 prime 64gig?

How can i buy with gtbank mastercard, they have a 100 dollar limit?

Delivery time is usually within 3wks using AES.
Use an Accessbank whose monthly limit is $200 but you can get 2 GTB cards to fund your Alipocket with the amount you need.
The new user coupon is on the home page, just have to scroll down a little.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Elxandre:

Use 17track.net
it's telling me invalid tracking number
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Delivery time is usually within 3wks using AES.
Use an Accessbank whose monthly limit is $200 but you can get 2 GTB cards to fund your Alipocket with the amount you need.
The new user coupon is on the home page, just have to scroll down a little.

Thanks for the reply. How i use two cards for one order, i can only see a space for one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Bro its kinda a bad idea cos of d battery but everything else about the mi 5 is perfect if you aren't a heavy user but since u say heavy user i ll advice u go for rn4pro or mi max that has a 4850mah and u could get the 3gb 64gb rom or a rn3pro prime
alright thanks.. i really love the mi 5.. i will check those models thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amadika(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Codedboy95:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2017
steevy:

Thanks for the reply. How i use two cards for one order, i can only see a space for one.

Like i said, fund your alipocket with the amount you need with GTB Cards, then you can use your pocket balance for payment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2017
amadika:

Mi5 battery is stronger than rn3 battery. I'm talking from experience bc I have both phones.
Boss, hope you're enjoying your mi5, replied your pm a long time ago, never knew yahoo mailer 'demon' grin dey there with their usual message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Codedboy95:
i think sum1 here quoted me saying the mi5 lasts him a day on heavy usage u might give it a try or ask the person bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by legendary4luv(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Gptech:

I don't think you should bother yourself about flashing since its a clone, because if complications arise it won't be funny.

things are complicated already because the fone don brick
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2017
My people, still can't get to fund my alipocket using my GTB cards. Can I open a new acct with AliExpress n do transaction with my same GTcards or I shd use a new acct with different card? Is there any process that I ought to follow dt I didn't?
Dreami store is out of stock of XRN3 pro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2017
amadika:

bro why i recommended mi max to him is cos of the heavy usage he said ... Plus his heavy usage might be different from the way you place your heavy usage thats why bro.. buh u can tell him ur experience since i havent used 1 yet...
And since his used to a 6000mah battery a 3000mah might not be so good for him ... Share ur experience bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2017
jboixxx:
My people, still can't get to fund my alipocket using my GTB cards. Can I open a new acct with AliExpress n do transaction with my same GTcards or I shd use a new acct with different card? Is there any process that I ought to follow dt I didn't?
Dreami store is out of stock of XRN3 pro.
What device do u wanna order bro and i advice that you use access cards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Gmajor:

it's telling me invalid tracking number
maybe you just ordered.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2017
Elxandre:

maybe you just ordered.
I ordered on 30th.
aliexpress says that it has been shipped out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2017
toluwanimi07:

What device do u wanna order bro and i advice that you use access cards
Redmi Note 3pro. Access card with new AliExpress acct? I asked cuz I don't know if the issue is with the GT account cards I used or with my AliExpress acct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:18am On Jan 09, 2017
Gmajor:

I ordered on 30th.
aliexpress says that it has been shipped out
when did it get shipped out?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2017
What charger does Xiaomi phones ship with?
The midrange to low range devices.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Elxandre:

when did it get shipped out?
4th or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (9335) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.