Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9625363 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (9340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meks007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
Does anyone have used Redmi note 4x 3/32gb for sale?
whatsapp me on 08061526127
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Fembrown:
noobody has done it again my note4x landed yesterday.

make sure u slaughter chicken for d gods b4 u start using it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by twixx(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yayyyyy finally... Just want to thank Noobody for taking out time today to bring my phone to me.
I was hoping RN4x would live up to the hype and it did that and more, still waiting while it charges to explore more. Quick question tho, do i need to update to miu9 or not?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ne0w1zarD: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dmedalion:
did u install it(MicroG) after downloading?? And where did u download the OGYT?
Yes, I installed it..
Pls give me link to download working microG
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
twixx:
Yayyyyy finally... Just want to thank Noobody for taking out time today to bring my phone to me.
I was hoping RN4x would live up to the hype and it did that and more, still waiting while it charges to explore more. Quick question tho, do i need to update to miu9 or not?

E blike say you no like better thing?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by twixx(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

E blike say you no like better thing?
Lol just want to be sure jor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Perge(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
twixx:
Give it like a week or more, with this you'd get acquainted with your phone and can precisely know when it misbehaves on the new update.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Redmi note 4x 3/16gb

Redmi 4x 3/32gb

Hey guys, I need opinions on which of the above two phones to choose. From noobody's list, I see that they're about the same price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
MuskElon:
Redmi note 4x 3/16gb

Redmi 4x 3/32gb

Hey guys, I need opinions on which of the above two phones to choose. From noobody's list, I see that they're about the same price.

Second choice
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Second choice

Thank you! I'm curious to know why though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
MuskElon:

Thank you! I'm curious to know why though.

Rom size. Since you can't move apps
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ulrich01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miui 9 making sense. cool cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ulrich01:
Miui 9 making sense. cool cool

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
twixx:

If you go village,na pando yam you go chop or pounded yam? update to miu9 if you would go for the latter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Rom size. Since you can't move apps
Thank you again!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
yasolan:
Hello Xiaomi family smiley smiley
Please does anyone have fair knowledge about laptop batteries. I am poised between buying a normal HP replacement battery or "follow come". The former seems to be pocket friendly though

except you are getting the "follow Come" from official HP store,go for the former, how much are you getting the former though?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Worksunlimited: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
MuskElon:
Redmi note 4x 3/16gb

Redmi 4x 3/32gb

Add small money join the wan wey you get, buy the rn4x 3gb/32gb rom version.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
yasolan:
Hello Xiaomi family smiley smiley
Please does anyone have fair knowledge about laptop batteries. I am poised between buying a normal HP replacement battery or "follow come". The former seems to be pocket friendly though
Replacement bat3 is ok. Don't get decieved with the "follow come" ish.... Just endeavour to get a replacement with the exact capacity/power rating of the original bat3.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mfunkynation:
abeg, aliexpress link for good bb bold 6 (9790) screen. thanks
cc: Grandmufti

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
gykes:

OK boss..no wahala grin
You too de fear. Sinaj sef! Make I no talk.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Add small money join the wan wey you get, buy the rn4x 3gb/32gb rom version.
Thanks man, I'll consider it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
jboixxx:

Replacement bat3 is ok. Don't get decieved with the "follow come" ish.... Just endeavour to get a replacement with the exact capacity/power rating of the original bat3.
And serial number if possible shey
Thanks Jare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Richhard:

except you are getting the "follow Come" from official HP store,go for the former, how much are you getting the former though?
6-7k. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
MuskElon:
Redmi note 4x 3/16gb

Redmi 4x 3/32gb

If you like using one sim/SD card go for first note 4x
If you like dual sim then go for 4x cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
MuskElon:

Thanks man, I'll consider it
Plan towards it grin, if I were you, I'll take a 16gig Redmi note 4x over the Redmi 4x with 32gig rom. I'll use just a sim and insert a memory card, or I'll buy a sim adapter and use both sims and a sd card. This is because am not a gamer, and 16gig is enough for virtually all the apps I will ever need, plus even some light games. Point is choose according to your needs, if you are after performance first like me, then the Redmi note 4x is the winner.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
kstan:

Thank you.
Have done that.
please can I flash twrp and subsequently supersu/magical without unlocking bootloader.

Gptech grandmufti dmedalion
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
mathefaro:
please can I flash twrp and subsequently supersu/magical without unlocking bootloader.

Gptech grandmufti dmedalion
Nope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
pls how i use aliexpress coupon during payment? can i use more $2 coupon in one store on a particulr item?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
iliyande:

If you like using one sim/SD card go for first note 4x
If you like dual sim then go for 4x cool
Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MuskElon: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gptech:

Plan towards it grin, if I were you, I'll take a 16gig Redmi note 4x over the Redmi 4x with 32gig rom. I'll use just a sim and insert a memory card, or I'll buy a sim adapter and use both sims and a sd card. This is because am not a gamer, and 16gig is enough for virtually all the apps I will ever need, plus even some light games. Point is choose according to your needs, if you are after performance first like me, then the Redmi note 4x is the winner.
Thanks man! Any idea how much the sim adapter costs?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miui9? My phone just blacked out now, called my number and it rang. Managed to switch it off and then on it again before it started working fine again. If you never update, think twice before you do. Plenty bugs still dey there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swagifted(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
lol, on paper...this is not razer's first product in the tech world, and previously real performance be there game
GabrielYulaw:

On paper it's the bomb. But if i had the money i would rather buy and game on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 or any high Grade Ipad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (9340) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.