Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9534483 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (9337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na sweet deal oo, i go immigrate to India soon. Spoilt for choice.
I don even port already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

That's the only way to get Pay on delivery.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Available for redmi note 4/4x(mido)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

I don even port already.

Carry me sef join body biko. Na only import we dey do for here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Can anybody help me with direct download link to asphalt 8 mod and APK?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na sweet deal oo, i go immigrate to India soon. Spoilt for choice.
i jus dnt knw y oems alwys make some tangible bt unworthy mistake sa.... Dt zenfone was launched with oreo yet no support for project trebble... Bt d fone na sweet deal sa, from hands on impression d camera experience still need fuda refinement... Asus rush to bring this fone to dey market due to availability issues indians re facing relating to redmi note 5 pro stocks..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
noobody:

This guys came for xiaomi note 5 pro mehn, grin

Dem dey vex!!!!
I just watched YouTube reviews. Impressive I must say.... But price will decide when performance are the same... Quite a big power it has too. 5000mAh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funkyjms: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

Has your phone updated his phone? If no, please tell him to ASAP, it's the first thing I did the moment I saw that the one I bought for my friend came with a nightly rom.

I told her to update and she did update to this MIUI version which is the latest for Note 5A prime. I guess V 9.5.8 is yet to be made available to that class of phone. After the update, she did complain once.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Then your condition is not on at all.

You want someone to send you a phone to benin and you pay on delivery. Oga use jumia if you want to pay on delivery.
on point
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidieberry:
i jus dnt knw y oems alwys make some tangible bt unworthy mistake sa.... Dt zenfone was launched with oreo yet no support for project trebble... Bt d fone na sweet deal sa, from hands on impression d camera experience still need fuda refinement... Asus rush to bring this fone to dey market due to availability issues indians re facing relating to redmi note 5 pro stocks..

The lack of project treble support is a bummer sha but if dem give at least 2 years updates, it's still ok.

Wetin even concern an average phone user with project treble? grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluxa1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
toluxa1:
Available in Lagos and Abuja!!

Two Units of Brand New Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 - 6GB/64GB
Color - Black.

Price - N175,000

Call or Whatsapp - 08086093460..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funkyjms: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please how do I bring the address bar to the bottom page on Chrome? I updated the browser and after that I've not been able to bring it down even after s chrome: //restart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankekeh: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Go to settings-About phone- tap on the MIUI version 7 times (this grants you access to developer options).

After go to settings-additional settings-developer options-Mi unlock status -bind your account.

Hope you have installed your correct drivers on your laptop? Drop your number, i will message you. Don't want us to take the whole page with this.
I got permission to unlock for my MI account and tried to unlock my redmi 5 plus to flash official global rom but unlock tool was saying Mi account not bound to device, I tried to bind in developer section but was getting #86006 chinese character error message, you know anyway to go around this aside opening the phone for that testpoint method>
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The lack of project treble support is a bummer sha but if dem give at least 2 years updates, it's still ok.

Wetin even concern an average phone user with project treble? grin grin grin
Project treble only helps the developer....no difference btw treble and non treble roms to the user...i use one currently on my note 4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Then maybe easier for devs to cook roms for their devices based on the vendor partition
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boomboost(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
takxus:
i need one, based in lagos. I want to get it as a suprise for my junior brother. The global rom version

I think say na only girls de get better surprises. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Carry me sef join body biko. Na only import we dey do for here.
I hear say light nr too dey there too oooo, u sure say u ready for d change? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
funkyjms:

I told her to update and she did update to this MIUI version which is the latest for Note 5A prime. I guess V 9.5.8 is yet to be made available to that class of phone. After the update, she did complain once.
Ooo ok.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
adamix:

Project treble only helps the developer....no difference btw treble and non treble roms to the user...i use one currently on my note 4

We are saying the same thing Sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Maybe redmi note 5 price will come down now that there's a cheaper alternative that offers stock android(deal breaker for some)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
noobody:

This guys came for xiaomi note 5 pro mehn, grin

Dem dey vex!!!!

As in ehn.... D vex no be hear oh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=fibonacci2526 post=66959914]

Na sweet deal oo, i go immigrate to India soon. Spoilt for choice.[/quot'e]

Lool we go soon get tout for India... No need to immigrate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sorry to digress, but wat is d use of that frying pan in PUBG smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elouise: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gptech:

Have you rebooted? Change your theme back to default, then reboot.
oh, I've done that already sir. nothing has changed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
frankekeh:

I got permission to unlock for my MI account and tried to unlock my redmi 5 plus to flash official global rom but unlock tool was saying Mi account not bound to device, I tried to bind in developer section but was getting #86006 chinese character error message, you know anyway to go around this aside opening the phone for that testpoint method>

Did your phone come with shop rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
funkyjms:
Please how do I bring the address bar to the bottom page on Chrome? I updated the browser and after that I've not been able to bring it down even after s chrome: //restart

Check @jboixxx profile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
an update on this.

The post office people failed to deliver my items today. My tracking number already showed unsuccessful delivery. I called the lady worker there and said that it definitely will be delivered tomorrow. I will drop an update on this tomorrow.
macbeyland:
4 pieces of xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4gb ram /64gb rom black colour already landed... Hurry now to book yours @ the mouth watering price of N67k before stock finishes. 3 pieces of Blue color still expected.

Contact me on 08062907289

I'm based in Port Harcourt... For those who are outside port Harcourt and want to deal, I can send tomorrow 23/04/18 via EMS. it takes 72 hours to get to your destination. Remember, contact me on 08062907289.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Elslim:
Sorry to digress, but wat is d use of that frying pan in PUBG smiley
To fry eggs
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
busuyi44:

MIUI aggressive dozing won't allow this app to run underground. My Greenify app donation version is just occupying space for nothing
Cc: Gptech

I installed Greenify too, but MIUI and that app no be padi at all... angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello House, please my Xiaomi Note 4 Earpix and MouthPix just stop working this afternoon. Have On/Off (Restart) many times . But still the same. Kindly help me house.
Cc: Gptech, Mufti, Noobody and others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
NigeriaBam:
Hello House, please my Xiaomi Note 4 Earpix and MouthPix just stop working this afternoon. Have On/Off (Restart) many times . But still the same. Kindly help me house.
Cc: Gptech, Mufti, Noobody and others
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dalek(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
fibonacci2526:
We can free more RAM by disabling those google apps we don't need (if you don't want to root)and yes your device won't go into bootloop except you disable google play services.

Google Play-Settings-Help and feedback-browse all articles-Delete or disable apps on android-Tap to go to application settings.

From there you can choose to disable any google app you feel you don't need.

!!!!! gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (9337) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Samyd18 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.