Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9513265 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Brand new Xiaomi
Redmi 4a 2gb 32gb.... 35200k(black)
Redmi 5 plus 3gb 32gb.... 55800(black) 53500(gold)
Redmi note 5 32gb 3gb.... 60k(gold)
Redmi note 5 global version 4gb 64gb.... 70k(gold)
Xiaomi mi max 2 4gb 64gb... 83k(gold)
Payment on delivery available
Next day free delivery within Lagos.
070three1080two87
Check my signature.
Xiaomi mi a2... 64gb 4gb... 87000... Black or blue
Xiaomi black shark... 6gb 64gb... 194500.
Xiaomi mi 8....6gb 128gbe...184300... Any color
Xiaomi mi max 3 4gb 64gb... 106400
Xiaomi mi 8 se... 4gb 64gb... 117800
Xiaomi Pocophone f1...6gb 128gb... 135300
Xiaomi mi mix 2s....6gb 64gb... 1741000
No custom issues... cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
priceactionx:

Me just dey do transactions anyhow on my phone these days because I don't have time to visit banks for transactions. I don't just have that time. But now am very confused. I use both access bank and stanbic ibtc mobile apps downloaded from playsore. Is it the one you people are talking about? They require pin to login though access bank own, I use fingerprint but I don't understand if it falls in the categories of what you people are talking about. Make I know what to do next before I regret of using them.
Recently my friend Skye bank account of 1.2mii was wiped off less than a month he traveled to SA. He even have his ATM with him there. Within 2 days, all the balance was reduced to 90 naira. Man needs to take extra measures. What do you suggest?

Did your friend request for added online shopping security on the card? Someone with him there in SA must have done online shopping via his card details.

Or maybe a smarty pants got hands on his Nigerian line that's linked to that account. I can't fathom any other possible way such theft can be done.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigtt76:
Truth is none of these accounts are safe. You can only reduce the risk by ensuring you don't expose all of your cash to your payment card or everyday transactions. Always have an account separate from one you use daily to hold your savings. For me I have both Current and Savings. My current holds my daily transaction cash while my Savings holds my not to be touched savings. That account has no channel (card or USSD or mobile App) to it. You can also have your daily transaction accounts in a separate bank and transfer to that account anytime you want to transact.

This is the best bet. Started something like this myself recently coz these criminals are not smiling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fatasy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Na wa o, mine too on the 10th no show. Na to just avoid alixpress o.
FIBONACCI kindly create a thread for aliexpress issues.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
I wonder how 11:11 go be though[color=#000099][/color]

acekid109:
those guys are funny sha, item handed over to airline on 11th got despatched today, the one handed over to airline on 10th still dey d status till now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fatasy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatasy:
more of xiaomi issues are been discused herf.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fatasy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
ElvisMcCoy:
I wonder how 11:11 go be though[color=#000099][/color]

So frustrating,ordered item since on 9th of sep still dey stagnant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can someone still v access to ur bank accounts if you enable apps lock under security either using PIN or fingerprints?
GrandMufti
fibonacci2526
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
2kurupt:

Did your friend request for added online shopping security on the card? Someone with him there in SA must have done online shopping via his card details.

Or maybe a smarty pants got hands on his Nigerian line that's linked to that account. I can't fathom any other possible way such theft can be done.
It should be a smarty pants , probably in house because he never used the card since he has it. He's not the type that buys online. He was called to come and pick the card ,( normal bank nonsense after the initial one expired ). He said he never wanted the card but they issued it without his knowledge only for him to receive call that he should picked it. He changed the pin and took it along and never used it. Later that month, he received alerts within 2 days of the transactions exceeding his set up limits on the account. Up until now the case never get head. Infact that makes me withdraw all my money from the bank living it to the minimum 2k which they have been deducting since because of nonsense charges. One needs just to be careful these days. Boys are hungry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
2kurupt:

I doubt if the bands currently have the option to have it disabled. Better put a PIN by yourself even when you don't intend to use it before the wrong person does it for you.

Better safe than sorry wink

Hmmnn,mai try disable option fest grin

Den if e nor work,i go report the bank grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigtt76:
Truth is none of these accounts are safe. You can only reduce the risk by ensuring you don't expose all of your cash to your payment card or everyday transactions. Always have an account separate from one you use daily to hold your savings. For me I have both Current and Savings. My current holds my daily transaction cash while my Savings holds my not to be touched savings. That account has no channel (card or USSD or mobile App) to it. You can also have your daily transaction accounts in a separate bank and transfer to that account anytime you want to transact.

It's been over 2 years since I last used any ATM to withdraw money. I don't use my ATM on POS machines either.

Whenever I need cash for self maintenance, all I need to do is to call one of my customers to prepare so and so amount for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
gidieberry:
Gcam working well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
gidieberry:
Gcam working well
working perfectly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ajog1: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
kings1942:
The SD 660 offers a slightly better performance than 636 based on their specs, but from the infos available out there, it was observed that the 660 heats way more than the 636 and less power efficient than the former.
There are quite a handful of apps out there that requires the minimum graphics of Adreno 530 which is above 660's grade.
fibonacci2526:

So are you saying if you were to make a choice between sd660 and sd636 with same battery capacity (AND SAME PRICE), you would choose sd636?
I would obviously go for the 660 at the same price. But based on the current market price difference between both, the sd 636 offers more value!
Adamix's response says the rest.
adamix:

660 sure...maybe he's saying he might not be gingered moving from 636 to 660...same actually..710 or 845
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
captainjay:
I am using Xiaomi note 5 ai. But but I can't add my yahoo mail account. Please I need help on what to do. Thanks
authorise your phone to access yahoo mails.
follow this link::
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN27791.html?guccounter=2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusuff4u2c(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
acekid109:
those guys are funny sha, item handed over to airline on 11th got despatched today, the one handed over to airline on 10th still dey d status till now
Mine was handed over on 07 and got dispatched on 16....crazy people
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatasy:

Which carrier
singapore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatasy:

Why?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fatasy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Why?
I stated my reason already,more of xiaomi issues are been discused here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
2kurupt:

That's plain wrong. This is why I don't move with all my ATM cards.
that's why he was caught cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatasy:

I stated my reason already,more of xiaomi issues are been discused here

We also discuss a lot of non-xiaomi related stuff on this thread. No need creating a thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hahaha ...all touts here are trusted. If you doubt, go through the thread from page 1 ...no issue with anyone or complaint from any prospect! kiss

Babaty87:
Please House! How trusted is ifedith? Planning on doing businesses with him. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mine has gone silent ...still showing in transit (China Small Packet Post though, the none small packet package dispatched same day has since arrived ...3 weeks max. I just de look them, when time do, I file dispute cheesy

yusuff4u2c:

Mine was handed over on 07 and got dispatched on 16....crazy people
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
I try to do same but most grocery stores, you must buy above N500 before you can use your card ....crazy country! @enbolded ....Big bwoi cheesy cheesy grin

macbeyland:

It's been over 2 years since I last used any ATM to withdraw money. I don't use my ATM on POS machines either.

Whenever I need cash for self maintenance, all I need to do is to call one of my customers to prepare so and so amount for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Fatasy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
fibonacci2526:

We also discuss a lot of non-xiaomi related stuff on this thread. No need creating a thread.

Well not a must u create it in particular,just felt that u kinda relevant on issues with ali.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigtt76:
Mine has gone silent ...still showing in transit (China Small Packet Post though, the none small packet package dispatched same day has since arrived ...3 weeks max. I just de look them, when time do, I file dispute cheesy

Your case na different case jare, untraced, if u even get am after 6 weeks dem try grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

First Entry - 2018-08-16 09:21
Last Entry - 2018-08-18 05:58

I just de wait. Even the one I collected, I extended the protection grin

Gptech:

Your case na different case jare, untraced, if u even get am after 6 weeks dem try grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
wink wink cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pocophone? shocked

noobody:
wink wink cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
macbeyland:

You be real bros o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
bigtt76:
I try to do same but most grocery stores, you must buy above N500 before you can use your card ....crazy country! @enbolded ....Big bwoi cheesy cheesy grin

Lol. It's just a means I devised to handle my physical cash needs. There's a particular customer of mine whom I normally instruct to make part payment for goods bought from me. So the balance is normally paid in cash which I collect from him piecemeal, depending on my cash needs.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wao! You must have trustworthy customers grin

macbeyland:

Lol. It's just a means I devised to handle my physical cash needs. There's a particular customer of mine whom I normally instruct to make part payment for goods bought from me. So the balance is normally paid in cash which I collect from him piecemeal, depending on my cash needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CavendishPlex and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.