Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,205 members, 7,910,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9643857 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (9341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
bily:

What phone? Stable or developer rom.
I never see 8.2 update on RN3SE

Redmi 4 prime. Global Stable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dieumerci(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

As Gucciboss said, it depends on the seller and item.
Some items (eg power banks) only have DHL/EMS as the shipping method.
Thanks so much Broda. U see I'm new to this thread and right now I can't get my head down to study this thread.
I need a phone as soon as possible.
Can you help me?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Has anyone bought a replaceable battery for xiaomi built-in phones via AliExpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:
Has anyone bought a replaceable battery for xiaomi built-in phones via AliExpress?

Yes..

Cc vosquare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dieumerci:

Thanks so much Broda. U see I'm new to this thread and right now I can't get my head down to study this thread.
I need a phone as soon as possible.
Can you help me?
Help you in what way?
Have you read the FAQ?
It has everything you need to get started.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Theloveth:

Damnit... When I bought it like $114 two days ago. Smh for aliexpress. I couldn't find or get how to claim the new user coupon on the two accounts I recently opened for my phone.
hahaha. Na those that bought Note4 @ $214 from Xiaomi stores (as at Monday) go blame themselves cuzz its now $154!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:
Xiaomi suppose dey pay some people here for doing Great customer services/ support.... Day and night
Abi what do you think? grin
Them never pay those in Mi Community na this forum wey them no even know say E dey exist grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
jboixxx:

hahaha. Na those that bought Note4 @ $214 from Xiaomi stores (as at Monday) go blame themselves cuzz its now $154!
grin grin grin I just hope nobody did that! That will almost get you the Mi 5 na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dieumerci(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

Help you in what way?
Have you read the FAQ?
It has everything you need to get started.
To get the phone.

For a purchase of above $200, I will need at least 3 active accounts in my name.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Yes ooo, na so I bought battery for my pastor.. He just called me and say the battery is not... I was like ooooo cheesy

He kept charging...
Until I collected the battery check 2 line of instructions
Remove the seal on battery.. Then he was like lipsrsealed

Smiles. What if I tell u say, this is the first time I will experience such, u won't believe. What even deceived me was that, the ba3 was fixed inside the phone during shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes..

Cc vosquare
I dn buy battery o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dieumerci:

To get the phone.

For a purchase of above $200, I will need at least 3 active accounts in my name.
They don't necessarily have to be in your name.
You can use someone else's ATM,but you'll have to verify that you're the cardholder ie you have a legitimate Access to the card by providing:
-ID card
-Picture of the card
-Bank statement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
vosquare:

I dn buy battery o
My oga, na me de look for bat3 and screen replacement o (na proactive step sha) but I no see replacement bat3 for note4 on AliExpress! So, was wondering if anyone don buy b4 ma oga mentioned you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

They don't necessarily have to be in your name.
You can use someone else's ATM,but you'll have to verify that you're the cardholder ie you have a legitimate Access to the card by providing:
-ID card
-Picture of the card
-Bank statement.

bros could u believe dat i actually sent my passport photograph as ID when i was asked to appeal?? grin and funny enough i still funded my pocket with the same card even before i sent the appeal, guess i just appealed for the sake of it. and my friends card that i used i didnt appeal for it too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Razael23:

bros could u believe dat i actually sent my passport photograph as ID when i was asked to appeal?? grin and funny enough i still funded my pocket with the same card even before i sent the appeal, guess i just appealed for the sake of it. and my friends card that i used i didnt appeal for it too.
grin
Lucky you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
quivah:

you can as well send a mail to security@aliexpress.com (just in case) containing your valid IDcard, the picture of your gtb card(you can blur some numbers) but ensure the name, bank name, bank logo and last four digits is clear. and then a PDF format of your recent bank statements.
do this for the access card too

send in one mail o.. I.e valid ID, gtb card, gtb bank statement, access card, access Bank statements.
the subject should be; verification for my order on aliexpress.

or you can just open another account jere

PS; I saw from your last screenshot that you were trying to buy $100 ALIPOCKET coupon at once, I don't know maybe you should try again this time buy lesser denominations.

if I were you sha, I will open a new account jeje

Boss, "why blur some numbers" if I may ask?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good evening family. I need clarification on how collection of items at post office. How does charges applies on ur order? The item I corrected today at ikeja post office only weighs 0.39kg. The woman collected 1.5k from me before she released my item to me.

Pls, I need clarification on this so that, I won't fall victim on subsequent occasions.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
mindtricks:

Security purposes.
Your card info is confidential information.
You're not supposed to give anyone, not even a Bank official.
If your bank needs to verify they'll ask for the first 6 and last 4 numbers of the card.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Good evening family. I need clarification on how collection of items at post office. How does charges applies on ur order? The item I corrected today at ikeja post office only weighs 0.39kg. The woman collected 1.5k from me before she released my item to me.

Pls, I need clarification on this so that, I won't fall victim on subsequent occasions.

Thank you
What kind of item?
The phone?
They aren't supposed to collect any money from you at all.
Some post offices however have a ₦500 handling fee.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you
Blood of zedecus! 1.5k for what?
When I collected my phone at Marina post office, I was asked to pay 300
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nsonaso(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
for your importation of any kind of goods visit facebook.com/nsonasoltd
We import from China, US and UK other countries are welcomed too.

We also help you make purchases online

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Razael23:

yeah yeah!! cheesy

Xiaomi ti take over grin

cheesy grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you

Was at the post office today and the postman said they don't collect a dime on goods below 0.50kg.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
mindtricks:

security purpose sire..

Mr noramohammed26, hello hows it going?
@gptech, my phone's back speaker didn't work last night but I checked my ram and it was very low.I had to remove clear some space and it started working again thanks.
@processrxtn no it's no longer available

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Was at the post office today and the postman said they don't collect a dime on goods below 0.50kg.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

I Don learn. Next time, na war I go declare for the post office.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

What kind of item?
The phone?
They aren't supposed to collect any money from you at all.
Some post offices however have a ₦500 handling fee.

Thank you boss for the clarification.

I will take note of this for subsequent collection of items.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
LMAO apparently the price of samsung galaxy s8 is rumored to be a whooping $850. Crazy.

We wait patiently for you Xiaomi mi 6 biko.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dam5reey:

Start counting down 20 days to go...

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Thank you boss for the clarification.
I will take note of this for subsequent collection of items.
Were you given a receipt?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
rookidmart:

Were you given a receipt?

Nope.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Nope.
The money you paid na for the woman pocket. grin
Next time if you're asked to pay then insist for a receipt.

At the post office in Surulere you're given a receipt so the ₦500 paid is legit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Did $400 on Friday
Curious, please how did you go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (9341) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.