Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9513349 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Giby: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
noobody:

2-3 weeks,

Cheers smiley
ok thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
macbeyland:
Flash Sale! Flash Sale!!

Xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank 10k per piece (6 pcs available)

Umidigi One Pro 4gb RAM 64GB ROM 65k (2 pcs available)

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus 4/64gb gold =64,000 naira (1 pcs available)

Xiaomi Redmi note 5 Ai 4gb/64gb Global Version Red 76k (2 pcs available)

Mi a2 lite 64gb gold 72k (2 pcs available)

Buy 10 pieces each of 8gb, 16gb and 32gb Mixza memory card and get all @1600 naira per piece FLAT RATE (best price anywhere. Cheaper than aliexpress price.)

Freebies include
2 tempered glass
1 360 degree case
1 EU adapter plug
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
IKON360:

India's population is 1.32 billion, and the number of poor people is about 179.6 million, and this number will reduce as time goes on. Now compare that ratio with Nigeria and see the difference

You mean about 1.41 billion people are rich in India? shocked shocked shocked

India's richest 1% held 73% of the country's total wealth. This was as at January 2018

Read further https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/oxfam-india-wealth-report-income-inequality-richests-poor/1/268541.html

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Harryfrosh: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
I can't download with my Google play store... Its either the application I want to download keep scrolling (Downloading) or just keeps saying (Pending)... Dis has been happening for some weeks now.... But I really need to download and update some of my applications today and the Google play store is still doing same thing... Is there any solution to this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Harryfrosh:
I can't download with my Google play store... Its either the application I want to download keep scrolling (Downloading) or just keeps saying (Pending)... Dis has been happening for some weeks now.... But I really need to download and update some of my applications today and the Google play store is still doing same thing... Is there any solution to this?

Clear cache of your playstore app or try another network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

You mean about 1.41 billion people are rich in India? shocked shocked shocked

India's richest 1% held 58% of the country's total wealth. This was as at January 2018

Read further https://m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/oxfam-india-wealth-report-income-inequality-richests-poor/1/268541.html
I read and I agree with you but let's not gist and deviate from our earlier submissions, wealth distribution is unfairly unequal in many countries even Nigeria, however their market for tech is more encompassing than the Nigerian market, there are people who still believe that android phones are unnecessary distractions for everybody. In 2018, imagine mindset. Advertising a xiaomi phone to these people is going to be difficult, some others think that aliexpress is scam, but Jumia isn't scam because it is Nigerian based. Its not a function of money rather a function of mentality. That's why advertising in India will yield more than advertising in Nigeria unless we subscribe to use-and-tell advertising

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
IKON360:

I read and I agree with you but let's not gist and deviate from our earlier submissions, wealth distribution is unfairly unequal in many countries even Nigeria, however their market for tech is more encompassing than the Nigerian market, there are people who still believe that android phones are unnecessary distractions for everybody. In 2018, imagine mindset. Advertising a xiaomi phone to these people is going to be difficult, some others think that aliexpress is scam, but Jumia isn't scam because it is Nigerian based. Its not a function of money rather a function of mentality. That's why advertising in India will yield more than advertising in Nigeria unless we subscribe to use-and-tell advertising

It's rational to accept what's yours. The same way Indians think aliexpress is scam and amazon.in or flipkart or snapdeal aren't grin

Besides they have a manufacturing plant in their backyard. So advertising or not wouldn't make much difference.

Nigerians are generally more enlightened than Indians. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

It's rational to accept what's yours. The same way Indians think aliexpress is scam and amazon.in or flipkart or snapdeal aren't grin

Besides they have a manufacturing plant in their backyard. So advertising or not wouldn't make much difference.

I don quote you here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
toniotonero:
Any Xiaomi seller here with RN5 Global version 3+32GB black in stock, excluding freebies let talk biz??
070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
techgeek290:
Please where can I get Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 in Lagos?. Any shop or outlet where I can get it?.
Yes... 070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Plz i need to fund my alipocket acct? Nobody, protein??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
fantilopezzy:
some 1 should do a comparison between infinix note 5 camera, display and battery vs the redmi note 5 own..
will appreciate it
No need, redmi note 5 is better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

they can accept flipkart and amazon.in over aliexpress because those malls are on par with aliexpress. Jumia isn't.
We would manage and appreciate an adequate presence, the manufacturing plant will be too much.
Well we have only 2 universities in the top 1000, India has 24. And they can compete with the best countries when it comes to medicine, pharmacy, engineering and economics. Of course being enlightened and being educated are different but enlightenment is a choice.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello guys.. i just got a redmi 5 plus for a friend. Nice phone but its not getting 3g network even after setting preffered network to 3g. Pls somekne shld help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
ib4real95:
Hello guys.. i just got a redmi 5 plus for a friend. Nice phone but its not getting 3g network even after setting preffered network to 3g. Pls somekne shld help.
You mean it is not showing 3G?

You can set it manually with *#*#4636#*#*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
adamix:

I don quote you here

wink na you dey ban people for that side?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
IKON360:

they can accept flipkart and amazon.in over aliexpress because those malls are on par with aliexpress. Jumia isn't.
We would manage and appreciate an adequate presence, the manufacturing plant will be too much.
Well we have only 2 universities in the top 1000, India has 24. And they can compete with the best countries when it comes to medicine, pharmacy, engineering and economics. Of course being enlightened and being educated are different but enlightenment is a choice.

With 7 days return policy, pray not to have dispute with those ones cheesy.

Do we even pay tax on phones we buy from jumia? Talking mainly about xiaomi phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
ib4real95:

Probably network issues
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chiefobiofokija(f): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
PLEASE GUYS I BOUGHT NEW PHONE FROM JUMIA.( Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 4 X Mobile Phone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 4100mAh Fingerprint ID MIUI 8 ON 14TH SEPTEMBER. I SPENT #73,710(ALMOST 74K) BOTH WITH THE DELIVERY, I JUST GOT IT Yesterday, i found out the Jumia staff that delivered it to me, stole my earpiece, i thought new phone comes with ear piece or am i dreaming?? please i need URGENT REPLY BEFORE I TAKE MY ACTIONS ON JUMIA FOR DAMAGES THEY DONE TO ME. sad sad sad cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
PLEASE GUYS I BOUGHT NEW PHONE FROM JUMIA.( Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 4 X Mobile Phone Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 5.5" FHD 4100mAh Fingerprint ID MIUI 8 ON 14TH SEPTEMBER. I SPENT #73,710(ALMOST 74K) BOTH WITH THE DELIVERY, I JUST GOT IT Yesterday, i found out the Jumia staff that delivered it to me, stole my earpiece, i thought new phone comes with ear piece or am i dreaming?? please i need URGENT REPLY BEFORE I TAKE MY ACTIONS ON JUMIA FOR DAMAGES THEY DONE TO ME. sad sad sad cry

You should have asked this question before placing the order lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
grin driver thief ear piece lol wasnt the whole package sealed ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Buhari2019: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
Just passing!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kekilika: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:
Yesterday, i found out the Jumia staff that delivered it to me, stole my earpiece, i thought new phone comes with ear piece or am i dreaming?? please i need URGENT REPLY BEFORE I TAKE MY ACTIONS ON JUMIA FOR DAMAGES THEY DONE TO ME. sad sad sad cry
It doesn't come with earpiece. Always watch the unboxing of any device you want to buy. It gives you an insight to what you are buying.
And if you had asked before buying, you would been directed to pick newer release from 2017/2018 year

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OversightTM(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

With 7 days return policy, pray not to have dispute with those ones cheesy.

Do we even pay tax on phones we buy from jumia? Talking mainly about xiaomi phones
YES! we actually pay.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

Attention seeking at its finest.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
hardeycute:
You mean it is not showing 3G?

You can set it manually with *#*#4636#*#*
I just used that code now and set it to wcdma only and its not even bringing network anymore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

U r d mumu here.. U bought standard fone.. Earpiece nor dr folo a... All ds thinking na too much mtk fone usage cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diiike(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
fantilopezzy:
you the play pubg for the phone? you want make e off for ever

I'm enjoying the PUBG jare
Its moving smoothly abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
toniotonero:
Plz i need to fund my alipocket acct? Nobodynoobody,protein??

Hi,we cant fund your alipocket,due to aliexpress taking your account into appeal stage.

But we can kindly help do a direct chk out,

Call/whatsapp:07051054953

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
ib4real95:

Which version?global version, or china rom?

Which network?

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
chiefobiofokija:

Hii,no one stole your earphones,xiaomi phones dont come with earphones,it part.of cost cutting,

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
Harryfrosh:

Go to playstore,go to setting,click on build number,tap it,to see.if it has a new update,then,clear cache,reboot and try again,ensure network is solid as well

Cheers..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: erobes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.