Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,702 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9523279 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) ... (9336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. How did you know about the football manager part?

Well, I got the small one Redmi 6A. Actually my first Xiaomi device.

Games Section, though I hardly comment. Am without a laptop for now so am off FM for now don't have the money to pay for the mobile version and the stress of the free one is too much.

Welcome to the Xiaomi family by the way.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ademi90: 7:23am On May 01, 2019
Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI for sale
3/32GB version
Black
Just a week old
1 free tpu case, 1 screen guard available and other accessories intact for sale alongside the beast
Location is Abeokuta
Price is 50k, slightly negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Iamcloud(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
In need of Redmi 4x screen protector
if ur in ph holla at me thanks
0.8.1#6#8#2#5#1#4#5#3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2019
dcolumbus001:

The thing tire me... Like is a crime to buy new phone

I smell I will be the next camera man around

Congratulations sha.... God bless Alhaji Lei Jun

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2019
Ademi90:
Xiaomi redmi note 5 AI for sale
3/32GB version
Black
Just a week old
1 free tpu case, 1 screen guard available and other accessories intact for sale alongside the beast
Location is Abeokuta
Price is 50k, slightly negotiable
No adverts here take it to the thread store. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2019
Ifedith:

Change ur region to india... Thanks for the successful biz...

If he updates his note 7 he doesn't need to change his region.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2019
Debroslink:

See your eyes like eagle grin

I just educating myself as I'm about to join the Xiaomi family. I've been a fan of Xiaomi products, but now that they have opened office in Naija, I've ordered RN7 for myself and I'm expecting the package tomorrow.

So you'll see my comments flowing here from Thursday.
boss you like good things o, supporting the best club in the world and going for one of the best phone brands in the world. Good man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 7:44am On May 01, 2019
IKON360:

boss you like good things o, supporting the best club in the world and going for one of the best phone brands in the world. Good man

My Redmi 7 arrived in glowing colours... I am grateful to escape the claws of unscrupulous umidigi proponents... I said no to hotplates as phone despite the lexus430gs evangelical theatrics.

Time to retire the legendary Redmi 2

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2019
Una good morning o. How una dey.

@noobody, how far the gofundme account na. Dem don help you open am? grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2019
genius43:

It is Normal, your phone will get to Lagos this week.
thanks for the assurance. Thank you, let me just be patient
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by encrypt(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2019
I am interested in getting the RN 7 4/64 but I met a user complaining of heating issues on the RN 7 has any other user experienced this? Gamers being the preferred respondents.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 7:53am On May 01, 2019
genius43:

Congratulations sha.... God bless Alhaji Lei Jun
In million folds
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2019
You have now seen the light.
God bless Alhaji Lei Jun grin
If you know, you know...

olayinkajnr:
Thanks once more @ifedith.

Playing around it and I discovered all these years, I've been wasting money.

Thanks for coming through.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2019
Who else agrees that COLOR OS is better than MIUI? Color Os is too beautiful; it's the reason why I love oppo realme.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2019
Those questions are not gonna stop boss.
That's how they asked me too now I have gotten Xiaomi devices for more than 15 of my colleagues.They simply asked : What's the name? And How much is it? You sef will colonise some people to Xiaomi's angle very soon... Enjoy your new beauty

dcolumbus001:
My device came through after a very long wait... ordered through Nobody.
Used the device for two days now and the performance has been good, I actually prefer to the default camera to all the gcam I have downloaded except I haven't downloaded the best.
This phone is a pool don't even know where to start to fetch from, I shall get there anyways.

The only thing I am not happy with right now is getting to answer too many questions from people "what's the name" "how much you buy am" seriously I am tired.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2019
Mustiboy:
Who else agrees that COLOR OS is better than MIUI? Color Os is too beautiful; it's the reason why I love oppo realme.
Udonminit!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2019
Bros.. take high 5 grin
Some will say Gionee.. I will tell them No, Xiaomi... When I see they don't still get it. I either use MI or Redmi depending on the device... grin

genius43:

That's the awe of Xiaomi, especially when you have to teach people how to pronounce the name grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2019
CityNGR:

My Redmi 7 arrived in glowing colours... I am grateful to escape the claws of unscrupulous umidigi proponents... I said no to hotplates as phone despite the lexus430gs evangelical theatrics.

God bless uncle Lexus, but he knows Xiaomi is better he just enjoys trying out unknown phone brands to unearth a hidden gem or the other. But Xiaomi phones are the gem... At least for now

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2019
macbeyland:

Udonminit!
yes na. I can't wait for realme to launch in China. Redmi has better tightened their belt.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2019
Mustiboy:
abeg screenshot of the colour os' beauty, or nobody believes it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2019
Just be patient bro. I can understand exactly how you feel. The anticipation. You will sure get it soon.

IKON360:

thanks for the assurance. Thank you, let me just be patient
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veramani31: 8:05am On May 01, 2019
genius43:

But you resisted sharing the name of the theme abi?

It's named black
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2019
CityNGR:

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2019
UI is an individual thing... I personally do not like colour OS. It doesn't make it better than MIUI. And those that like MIUI, it doesn't make it better than Colour OS. You still see people complaining about Stock Android being too plain and some would say even the New Samsung OneUI is not their cup of tea yet they use Samsung devices.

Mustiboy:

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 8:09am On May 01, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
Those questions are not gonna stop boss.
That's how they asked me too now I have gotten Xiaomi devices for more than 15 of my colleagues.They simply asked : What's the name? And How much is it? You sef will colonise some people to Xiaomi's angle very soon... Enjoy your new beauty

I will try and cope

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
UI is an individual thing... I personally do not like colour OS. It doesn't make it better than MIUI. And those that like MIUI, it doesn't make it better than Colour OS. You still see people complaining about Stock Android being too plain and some would say even the New Samsung OneUI is not their cup of tea yet they use Samsung devices.

true talk sha. it's all a matter of preference. I so much hate stock Android, too ugly, plain, and lacking of functions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordfalcao(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
Osyxcel:

It's a system app, so you won't find that option. It's allowed to run without any optimization. Just open the app, then open recent apps, long click on it and select the lock icon.

If you want to turn off MIUI optimization completely, enable developers option, you'll see the option to turn it off at the end.
the first paragraph is working.. about the second paragraph, have been looking for developer options on my phone, but can't find it .

Can you send a shot of how yours like
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
Mustiboy:
yes na. I can't wait for realme to launch in China. Redmi has better tightened their belt.
. Meaning the realme you are talking about, you haven't had a hands on experience?
Relying on people's opinions to make a personal conclusion might be injurious to you o.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2019
Finally reviewed the Redmi Note 7 cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKF8rCSpETY

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2019
lordfalcao:
the first paragraph is working.. about the second paragraph, have been looking for developer options on my phone, but can't find it .

Can you send a shot of how yours like

Tap on MIUI Version as many times as possible to activate developer option
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
henry007:
Finally reviewed the Redmi Note 7 cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKF8rCSpETY

Hey guys It's Eric here. Nice Review by the way the face unlock stuff has been fixed with an update

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 8:38am On May 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Na small thing you use excape pressing iron oo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4782) (4783) (4784) (4785) (4786) (4787) (4788) ... (9336) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.