Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9513711 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2019
elantraceey:

You should have chatted with him before coming out here...I ordered since 8th and it just got dispatched yesterday, for two weeks there was no information on 17track, so chill, it'll come.

I wonder if he had ordered himself from AliExpress, the seller won't have peace of mind. If he now experiences end of the year delay nko that takes as much as 2months. It's a game of patience with AliExpress most atimes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 8:12am On May 03, 2019
genius43:

I wonder if he had ordered himself from AliExpress, the seller won't have peace of mind. If he now experiences end of the year delay nko that takes as much as 2months. It's a game of patience with AliExpress most atimes

Yeah....I learnt that the hard way .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davidem111(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
yes ...
finally.... thanks alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2019
4800.... 5k soon
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biznus: 8:30am On May 03, 2019
Hey guys...Please two requests:

Those with the rn7 kindly try to install the Google lens app. It is not compatible with many phones even with oreo android 8.1. It would be a big plus if Google lens is compatible with rn7.

Secondly, my budget is 50k. I'm willing to sacrifice 8k. but what I see here is 68k. Please when will slot start selling @58k?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2019
biznus:

Those with the rn7 kindly try to install the Google lens app. It is not compatible with many phones even with oreo android 8.1. It would be a big plus if Google lens is compatible with rn7.

Secondly, my budget is 50k. I'm willing to sacrifice 8k. but what I see here is 68k. Please when will slot start selling @58k?

It would be available on slot, pointek and even Jumia at the normal price on Monday 6th of May

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2019
200 pages to 5K. Let's do this. Vision 3 weeks time maybe.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorwer: 8:53am On May 03, 2019
Israellionel:

I Understand How You Feel Bro,
No One Knows How Long You've Saved For This,
I Get That.
But Be A Little Patient,
Forget Those Telling You That You Shouldn't Have Brought Your Grievances Here On This Thread.
Hopefully You Get Your Device Next Week.
Cheers!
And Have A Wonderful Weekend.
Thanks bro and God will continue to give you wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2019
biznus:

Google lens came with the last update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hardeycute(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2019

From Page 4000 to page 5000 4800 achieved in ? ? ? ? ?

Na Google do the maths.
152 days

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2019
biznus:

yea, redmi note 7 is compatible with Google lens
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Please I've been seeing something on Xda, Redmi note 7 has normal Global stable Rom, now which one is EEA? I ordered for global version, will it have global stable or EEA? And is EEA Rom worth checking out?.
In other news the following custom roms are available for Redmi Note 7; Xiaomi.Eu rom, Masik Rom, crdroid, lineage OS and Bootleggers rom. And some people are enjoying Magisk v19.1 stable and viper4android...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2019
Good morning everyone in the house. I have been following this tread for a while and I can say I am pleased with all the review and nice comment about this phone rn7. And I have finally decided to get one for myself. I need someone to link me up with ifedith. I will be glad if I can get mine latest next week. Thanks in advance XIAOMI family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2019
Davidem111:
67k I thought it's 58k for the 3gb ram
Macbeyland's price isn't jumia price. Macbeyland adds accessories, jumia doesn't.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 9:43am On May 03, 2019
IKON360:
Please I've been seeing something on Xda, Redmi note 7 has normal Global stable Rom, now which one is EEA? I ordered for global version, will it have global stable or EEA? And is EEA Rom worth checking out?.
In other news the following custom roms are available for Redmi Note 7; Xiaomi.Eu rom, Masik Rom, crdroid, lineage OS and Bootleggers rom. And some people are enjoying Magisk v19.1 stable and viper4android...

Please, as newbie, don't be annoyed with our questions, what is the importance of this magisk and viper4android?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
olomne:
Good morning everyone in the house. I have been following this tread for a while and I can say I am pleased with all the review and nice comment about this phone rn7. And I have finally decided to get one for myself. I need someone to link me up with ifedith. I will be glad if I can get mine latest next week. Thanks in advance XIAOMI family

Go here:

https://www.nairaland.com/ifedith
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
mahkanjuh:

Please, as newbie, don't be annoyed with our questions, what is the importance of this magisk and viper4android?
If you are not interested in rooting and tweaking your device, you shouldn't disturb yourself with those
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2019
Hi guys pls who knows how to give the best settings to GCAM redmi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zevous: 10:03am On May 03, 2019
Please I can I I stall Gcam on my redmi note 5 AI.. Bootloader not unlocked, and it's not rooted?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2019
biznus:

Google lens is working with rn7 even the small r7 is compatible with this application. Check your playstore and install.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2019
zevous:
Please I can I I stall Gcam on my redmi note 5 AI.. Bootloader not unlocked, and it's not rooted?

No you can't, you have to through all those procedures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

See how your moniker spoke on your behalf cheesy

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2019
olomne:

070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:23am On May 03, 2019
acekid109:
lol cheesy i definitely have a job bro, a well paying one for that Matter which I'm grateful for, not everyone you see on nairaland is a pauper. About your phone, i hope it arrives on time also.

; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davidem111(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2019
macbeyland:

Macbeyland's price isn't jumia price. Macbeyland adds accessories, jumia doesn't.

okay, thanks alot....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2019
yusods:
I have joined the Xiaomi family thanks to ifedith, the guy is the real deal. Free delivery to Anambra within 3 days of order
Thanks bro the smooth deal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:30am On May 03, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Hi guys pls who knows how to give the best settings to GCAM redmi note 7

Go to rn7 gcam telegram page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2019
elantraceey:
Mummy's Redmi 7 landed in my hands today courtesy our Jumia guy Ifedith , paid on delivery plus free delivery, for all those that want to get the phone, do contact him so you'll join the queue on time for the next flash sale cheesy

ps: I'm really hoping the 20k+ I added to get my rn7 that finally got dispatched today will be totally worth it because this phone is beautiful and overworth it's price.
Thanks dear for the smooth biz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zainkay: 10:30am On May 03, 2019
biznus:

is this not the same guy comparing infinx s4 with RN7, it's funny how their hate for Xaiomi vanishes so fast

https://www.nairaland.com/5155308/please-infinix-s4-xiaomi-redmi

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 10:32am On May 03, 2019
Ifedith:

Thanks dear for the smooth biz

Is the redmi note 7 still available?
How much for the 3/32 variant?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 10:51am On May 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

Go to rn7 gcam telegram page
link pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (4797) (4798) (4799) (4800) (4801) (4802) (4803) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.