Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9523011 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) ... (9336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 11:33am On Jun 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You go come help me push am na cheesy cheesy

Lmfao
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Pls tout sellers I need note 7 body case with bump camera protective picture inclusive I have talked with someone already but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket pls

U can try order this the case is cool

US $2.40 26%OFF | For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6 7 Pro 6A Case Gradient Tempered Glass Cover For Xiaomi Mi 8 A2 Lite A1 9 Mi8 Mi6 Mi9 Pocophone F1 Case
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c5b3Ktk8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2019
lambotee:

U can try order this the case is cool

US $2.40 26%OFF | For Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 6 7 Pro 6A Case Gradient Tempered Glass Cover For Xiaomi Mi 8 A2 Lite A1 9 Mi8 Mi6 Mi9 Pocophone F1 Case
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c5b3Ktk8
the link is not going bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
please what are you guys thought on futminna (federal university of technology minna)
north dey fear me ooo
I wanted to go for uniabuja but the only course they have for me is geography(no architecture , no qs) , my uncle in uniabuja suggested futminna that minna to abuja is just like 3hrs journey
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0

No fears, that is my Alma mater, if you have any questions ask me.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
please what are you guys thought on futminna (federal university of technology minna)
north dey fear me ooo
I wanted to go for uniabuja but the only course they have for me is geography(no architecture , no qs) , my uncle in uniabuja suggested futminna that minna to abuja is just like 3hrs journey
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0

FUTMINNA over UNIABUJA 100%

No fear. Minna is safe.

I got admission then to study pure and applied maths for the school. But I opted for Statistics in another school. All don turn to story.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
genius43:

No fears, that is my Alma mater, if you have any questions ask me.
Same here also grin , which of the campus?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
acekid109:
Same here also grin , which of the campus?

I stayed in Bosso all through(Agwan Biri my first year, then New York till I grad in 14) but my dept Elect/Elect was in Gidan Kwano so I was shuffling both campuses

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
genius43:

if you have any questions ask me.
whats alma mater grin ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
genius43:

I stayed in Bossom all through(Agwan Biri my first year, then New York till I grad in 14) but my dept Elect/Elect was in Gidan Kwano so I was shuffling both campuses
na una dey try o, I cant cope with bus wahala, I stayed in GK all through, dept was Cyber Security Science. The school is actually okay

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
whats alma mater grin ?

SMH!!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
acekid109:
na una dey try o, I cant cope with bus wahala, I stayed in GK all through, dept was Cyber Security Science. The school is actually okay

Hehehehe, that's why I can endure standing na.... If you can't be smart in Bus park am not sure there is anyplace you can be smart again. I had friends in CSS, the first set that graduated.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kurupt01: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0

Mx is cool nothing to be afraid of, I finished there. What course are you looking to study?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0

Minna is relatively safe, just endeavor to stay in the hostel. If you must stay off campus, I will advise that you stay very close to the school, possibly in a hostel with many other students. In short, don't stay far, and stay amongst other students.
I guarantee you will love Minna, if you choose to school there.

olayinkajnr:

FUTMINNA over UNIABUJA 100%

No fear. Minna is safe.

I got admission then to study pure and applied maths for the school. But I opted for Statistics in another school. All don turn to story.

genius43:

I stayed in Bosso all through(Agwan Biri my first year, then New York till I grad in 14) but my dept Elect/Elect was in Gidan Kwano so I was shuffling both campuses

This is evidence of what some people have been harping on in this thread, always be civil and respect others. I believe it is no coincidence that two of the most helpful and well behaved posters on this thread have connections with FUTMx, genius43 who is an alumni, and olayinkajnr who was offered admission there. Bottom line is, even though this is a faceless forum, try to exhibit some class; be courteous and respectful at all times, it will cost you nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0
OGA come joor, come join us here nothing dey happen........

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0
There is nothing to fear there. Go ahead if your course is there

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abeos(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0

Nothing wrong with FutMinna
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
genius43:

SMH!!!
Give martins one internet slap.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
mrsuccessful:
Please how much can i get Redmi note 7
Chat up on 08062907289. Redmi note 7 4/64 global rom, plus Bluetooth headset, 2 tempered glass and silicone case, all for 72k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Pls tout sellers I need note 7 body case with bump camera protective picture inclusive I have talked with someone already but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket pls

My follow come silicon case don slack sef. I need one sef. I'll contact Ifedith. I like that bro. E Sabi communicate die. Builds trust faster than Usain on the part of the customer. But I wish they had those shockproof fall proof cases when resemble iron man case. Make I reach Warri first.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0
If security is your only reservation, fear not. The place is safe.
kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
acekid109:
ehn ehn ....that css course, whats it about? the name sounds badåss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kurupt01:

Mx is cool nothing to be afraid of, I finished there. What course are you looking to study?
architecture
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
pharmtasy:
Give martins one internet slap.
cheesy cheesy **hides face ...we learn everyday na grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Jessewhyte:

OGA come hope, come join us here nothing dey happen........
no worry, I dey come

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
north dey fear me ooo
pls I need una opinion
cc protein0
choose federal University of technology Owerri they offer architecture
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kingpeter404:
Redmi note 7
Redmi 7 and redmi 6a
070three108zero287

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ehn ehn ....that css course, whats it about? the name sounds badåss
the course is nice and the Lecturers are actually friendly. It's Cyber Security Science an aspect of computer science

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) ... (9336) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pheranme9(m), macuwon(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.