Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9514215 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2019
orogodoganyin:

the A2 had arguably the best midrange camera during its time though... or are we talking about a different A2 here?

What was the use of the PDAF camera on the Mi A2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joohan: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Pls, how do I switch my sim to 4G?

I've been trying since yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Joohan:

Are you using a 4G enabled SIM?

Which Network?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Please i need link for working root, custom recovery and xposed installer for redmi note 7 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2019
genius43:

Can't you see the sarcasm in his post....
The person you quoted is currently using a Redmi K20 Pro is the Redmi 7 better than it?

Some people blind to sarcasm bro.

Their own na to find one thing argue about.

This thread don dey turn something else.

Someone tried to compared MI9T and Y9 Prime and his own argument is from price perspective.

Some people just mumu naturally and best thing na to ignore them. Make we dey reply people wey need our help instead of all those sad trolls.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Hi Xiaomites, please how can I disable Google assistant from my redmi 5? The app is becoming annoying like whenever I insert a earpiece into the phone it will come up immediately and also when I am moving around it keeps doing the same thing intermittently making the music to change everytime.
It made me change the last earpiece I was using with the thought that it was the earpiece that was faulty. Still this new one I got is still doing same.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2019
genius43:

Can't you see the sarcasm in his post....
The person you quoted is currently using a Redmi K20 Pro is the Redmi 7 better than it?
don't stress ursef too much, thats how to spot kids on this thread, they re always fast to jump into reaction without making use of their cognitive initiative to comprehend written words. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2019
My redmi 7 gcam does not stabilize my selfies someone should please help me out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Jake420:

"be concise and truthful "
Truth is objective, opinions are subjective so there's no truth when it comes to opinions.
The only truth is that you can get the 8,256 version of z6 pro for like 20k higher than the highest version of k20 pro and get expandable storage which is a must for me and many others and more megapixels("higher mp not=better camera) trust me it has a better camera imo and better software features such as dual view vlogging letting you video both back and front simultaneously,I'll admit it doesn't have NFC but it's 2mp dedicated camera has very good stabilization which most people don't know how to use.
The fact is there's no truth if it's all opinions so neither you or i can be concise and truthful
i had this on my Nokia X5....
I never used it...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2019
SaintUlot:
Please i need link for working root, custom recovery and xposed installer for redmi note 7 pro
Go to Xiaomi tweak thread for assistance in that regard. You'll surely get what you need there. #NoDisrespect o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Joohan:

If you're using 4G SIM and there's 4G reception, dial *#*#4636#*#*, select the data SIM and select 4G /LTE only or LTE/WCDMA only in the drop-down box. Be informed that selecting 4G only restricts your SIM activities to only data activities, no call/SMS/USSD services.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2019
michaellovaldo:
did you use the XML file
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michaellovaldo(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2019
liljboy:
did you use the XML file
No sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2019
Please guys after enabling lost mode on my stolen RN7, how does that lock screen message show? Does the thief even see it? If the phone is powered on, does it boot up completely to the lock screen??
Sorry for all my questions please, I just need to get my phone back. Anyone please answer.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2019
ganie:
Hi Xiaomites, please how can I disable Google assistant from my redmi 5? The app is becoming annoying like whenever I insert a earpiece into the phone it will come up immediately and also when I am moving around it keeps doing the same thing intermittently making the music to change everytime.
It made me change the last earpiece I was using with the thought that it was the earpiece that was faulty. Still this new one I got is still doing same.

Its ur earpiece compatibility not the google assistant. Some of these fake earpieces do that alot. At times self, the volume will be moving up and down on the screen without touching the volume bottom. If you disable assistant, trust me ,it will comes up with another wahala. It can even be auto dialing too. Many Samsungs and lg phones, to the best of my knowledge do the same with many fake earpieces we use, not particular to xiaomi products.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ab025(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Good morning Xiaomi fans...

Please what is the best Xiaomi smartphone you can advice me to buy with a budget of highest 60k?

Need to change my phone...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2019
BoboKush:

Say the truth if u were to choose between redmi note 7 and hauwei Y9 Prime which one will u choose undecided

U and I knw what the hauwei got over RN7 is much better than what RN7 has.... Let be truthful

I use RN7 between

BTW = By The Way

Btwn = Between

We learn everyday! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Some people blind to sarcasm bro.

Their own na to find one thing argue about.

This thread don dey turn something else.

Someone tried to compared MI9T and Y9 Prime and his own argument is from price perspective.

Some people just mumu naturally and best thing na to ignore them. Make we dey reply people wey need our help instead of all those sad trolls.

The thing tire me o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2019
yak:

Look what I saw in gsmarea. Just hope the lite version gets screen of 6.2 ń above

Hian! undecided Must every phone come with large screen ni?
Must every phone favour Gorilla hands people?

Abeg make una leave this one like that. The leaked 6.08" is okay for the lite version.
If you want a bigger screen wait for the non-lite version, it should have a bigger screen and all round better spec.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2019
michaellovaldo:

Did you download and apply the settings file, if no do that. Also hope you downloaded GCam meant for Redmi 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jake420: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Mizik:
i had this on my Nokia X5....
I never used it...
Yeah only on Nokia, lenovo and iPhone but Nokia bleeped up with pureview
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nolie: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Please what do u guys think about Redmi 6 i wanna get it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2019
SOT from my 8 month old Redmi 5 Plus

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tu9ic3(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2019
wizzywisdom:
"The Global Version has Face Unlock if u set the Region to Hongkong

Is this true about the Redmi Note 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuel89(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Good morning guys please, where can I order original xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen from? Which store on aliexpress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuel89(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2019
bagger293:
SOT from my 8 month old Redmi 5 Plus
Custom rom and with power saver on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2019
genius43:

What was the use of the PDAF camera on the Mi A2?

don't know about that...but the picture quality of the camera was pretty much unbeatable at its price segment last year... now, its stock camera is still better than the note 7 stock as far as I'm concerned... of course the note 7 supports gcam n that's a different story
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuel89(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Samuel89:
Good morning guys please, where can I order original xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen from? Which store on aliexpress?
Help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Samuel89:

Custom rom and with power saver on?
Stock Rom, no power saver.. but I've rooted the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuel89(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2019
bagger293:
Stock Rom, no power saver.. but I've rooted the phone
OK.. Cos I use redmi 5 plus too.. And my SOT does not reach this.. Though I'm an heavy user.. sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samuel89(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Please What's the Captivating difference between the Mi 2c 20,000mah bank and Mi 3 20,000mah that'll make one to add more 5k to get the Mi 3 20,000mah. they should manufacturer the 30,000mah jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.