Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9514440 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) (5880) ... (9334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Don't mind the guy. His own ignorance has a strong positive correlation with his low IQ.
the guy na tacha fan ..na deir tacharistics

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Yoruba has an adage that says; If one doesn't know one should ask questions. And someone who asks questions can not miss his way. Being that i have no knowledge of this strange device.

But people like you always prove this adage wrong. By constantly making jest of those who ask questions. If it feeds your ego to make others feel bad fine. But please it is better to be helpful and answer properly.

You didn't ask questions. You were so sure of what you typed.

Your question about why they are struggling to gain ground confirms your first statement that they launched decades ago. It invalidates the if.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
vickthorious:

the guy na tacha fan ..na deir tacharistics

Lol, I no dey watch BBN o. But I can relate. grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Thats why God blessed only you with knowledge. To educate the entire world. You must carry this burden and not complain. I'm sure many are willing to learn.

You were actually out to deride the brand(Xiaomi) but it blew in your face. A simple Google search would have saved you the backlash. Peace out bro

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oyinlomobambam:
Guy please help. I can't make nor receive calls anytime my MTN line is on 2G.

Please what can I do cos it's my hotline?

Reboot. And never force your phone to use 2G. Let it float between 2G/3G if it's your calling sim

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Reboot. And never force your phone to use 2G. Let it float between 2G/3G if it's your calling sim
MTN has problem in the last 2 week in Ibadan, I had to go and get a glo sim

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Yoruba has an adage that says; If one doesn't know one should ask questions. And someone who asks questions can not miss his way. Being that i have no knowledge of this strange device.

But people like you always prove this adage wrong. By constantly making jest of those who ask questions. If it feeds your ego to make others feel bad fine. But please it is better to be helpful and answer properly.
Where did you ask the question?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoluwajiPieters: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Mark Twain.

But I like you, fam! I like the fact that, despite constant attacks-cum-corrections by Mi Fans here, you still don't "blow up." Keep up the energy, man!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Mark Twain.

But I like you, fam! I like the fact that, despite constant attacks-cum-corrections by Mi Fans here, you still don't "blow up." Keep up the energy, man!
Bia nwokem do you want to start your own?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
abdsamad:
I'm not disputing that Huawei is better. Maybe it has an edge over xiaomi in some respects, maybe those differences are enough to sway your opinion... All that's perfectly fine and acceptable as your opinion. However, as evidenced by the second space availability, among other things, Xioami is dominant in other respects and it is objectively NOT miles off from Huawei as your posts seem to imply.

I think I phones are better product overall and I can certainly say that but it'll be fairly uneducated of me to speak about xiaomi like it's merely an unfortunate second.

Summary: you can have your opinion but it shouldn't come with alteration of facts

now u re taking.. iphone is not innovative. same shiiit all the time. they introducing so many android features to iphone nw.
android is better.... iphone is only good for carding sites, that all.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
fantilopezzy:
like how in terms of flagship yeah sure
buh midrange? oga no talk that thing again ooo

i said what i said bro..
all Huawei phone expensive lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
.Today's energy is different o.

Make you na leave my guy alone as his case might end up like madgoat's case.... If you know, you know!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
jboixxx:
.Today's energy is different o.

Make you na leave my guy alone as his case might end up like madgoat's case.... If you know, you know!
you people will not allow madgoat to enjoy his phone in peace cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phobos19: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Sorry to interrupt but if Xiaomi is this good after almost a decade of entering the Nigerian market. Why is it still struggling to gain ground? This is despite the supposed wacky processors put into transsion devices. They keep on selling. And in the global market is still below even OPPO.

It seems like it is only on Nairaland that this brand is popular. And these phones are so good.

Source: IDC via BBC (Screenshot made on September 10 following iPhone 11 launch)

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
eby001:

MTN has problem in the last 2 week in Ibadan, I had to go and get a glo sim

Is the guy I quoted staying in ibadan?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mfunkynation:

please what about the network combined?
Its not the theme, that's how it always displays with the phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Sorry to interrupt but if Xiaomi is this good after almost a decade of entering the Nigerian market. Why is it still struggling to gain ground? This is despite the supposed wacky processors put into transsion devices. They keep on selling. And in the global market is still below even OPPO.

It seems like it is only on Nairaland that this brand is popular. And these phones are so good.
If I catch u give anybody advice for phone again ehn! And u even get phone to just Google smh grin.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TYglobal: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga don't allow your hatred for Xiaomi kill you one day ooo

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
I got armoured pouch for my Xiaomi Redmi note 7 today from Anonymously, and got a freebie along with it..... Free tempered glass.
There are some people I have chatted up that I got their contacts from nairaland here and they have excellent customer care service.
Jboixxx is number one on my list. Very excellent customer centric service, and he is selfless with his service. He goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are satisfied, snd he renders some free services too, without expecting monetary compensation. When he is out of stock for an item you request from him, he with joy, refers you to his fellow entrepreneurs here in similar trade with him. He isn't self centred. I have been able to establish a good rapport with him even though we have never met and he readily offers good advice when required of him
Optimized is another one. I have done deal with him yet but his customer relationship is superb. He does not waste time to reply his chats and he does so with details and he offers to help. He is a mature individual, but still communicates with respect and dignity. You are not taken for granted sir
GIDIEBERRY is another person of notable character, I got my Xiaomi phone from him. The deal was concluded in less than 24hrs, and I got my package intact, interstate transfer. He is really prompt with his deal and that day, it was raining sef wen he had to ensure he dispatched ASAP to Lag, frm Ibadan.

I contacted Anonymousey for pouch and indicated my interest but couldn't lock deal fast cos of financial constraints. I contacted him yesterday to notify him of my availability of cash and the deal was done. He advertised his tempered glass (screen protector) to me am do indicated interest, even though I didn't fail to call his attention to my shortage of cash (I had a financial budget mapped out). We finalised our rendezvous for pick up after several backs and forth as to a central place to our residential places and work place, while we intimidated ourselves with our lil knowledge of places in Lag....scores was 1:1 grin
I notified him of my tight time schedule and he didn't fail to deliver an excellent customer service as he was waiting. For me at the junction, after giving me an accurate description of the rendezvous. In addendum to his already exemplary service, he decided to wow me (the WOW experience a customer can get from a client) by extending his hands of benevolence to me when he offered me a free tempered glass absolutely free, worth 50% of what I bought from him. I was dumbfounded as I struggled with the right words to use to express my appreciation. I was stuttering with different words coming out from my mouth as I pronounced each words half way and stopped before switching to the next and stopping mid way. THANK YOU was the best I could dwell on while I had a big smile on my face. What a great way to start. My shift at work. I really appreciate you bro.... And yes, this is my moniker
Apologies for any typo... I lack the patience to re-read my post.
In all, good people still exist and trustworthy people still exist even here in nairaland.
FYI... No one paid me for this, no one asked me to write this. It came from the ecstasy I feel from within, with the great satisfaction in have gotten so far.

26 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
okikiosibodu:

Welcome sir..

Just don't come here and condemn dem tomorrow.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dolliz: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
A week old redmi note7 for sale with complete accessories.location ibadan.3gig RAM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by godspeed: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Please guys, I need FIFA 12 and fifa18 for Android, offline version.

Pls how can I get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
GrandMufti:

Welcome sir..

Just don't come here and condemn dem tomorrow.
NEVER
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

make e never tire o... my mi 9t on the way lol, i go still disturb lol.
i greet u
I greet you too o. The truth be say Las Las you go dey alright, trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mizik:
after new update most issues were fixed...
Less stutters. and no heating issues..
According to this youtuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qteJ4bIH7KI

Please who knows the name of d game that he is playing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2019
I need the rn8 pro. How much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2019
wiconse:
I need the rn8 pro. How much?

Chat me up on 08062907289. Sweet deals on redmi note 8 pro waiting for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Bonebreaker:
Who has any xiaomi phone for sale
Chat me up on 08062907289. Redmi note 7 plus accessories available for just 66500 in Port Harcourt and Lagos, can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dolliz: 12:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Bonebreaker:
Who has any xiaomi phone for sale
redmi note7 available just two weeks old
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2019
maclawrence02:

I greet you too o. The truth be say Las Las you go dey alright, trust me on this.

hahaha na man you be .
greetings

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davland(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Dolliz:
A week old redmi note7 for sale with complete accessories.location ibadan.3gig RAM

ur number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) (5879) (5880) ... (9334) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boboLIL(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.