Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,109 members, 7,919,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9685732 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) (6555) ... (9343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 4:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Battery Usage stats on Redmi 8..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Boschh:
Turn off location service it you don't need it.

Network is also unstable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by daisyella: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Goodmorning. Pls does anyone know where I can buy replacement battery for mi max 2?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Boschh:
Switch other Line to 2G if you don't use it to surf
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 6:20am On Dec 22, 2019
daisyella:
Goodmorning. Pls does anyone know where I can buy replacement battery for mi max 2?
Check with the resellers on the thread store
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/314

Or check AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Deeni131:
Nice game to play at leisure.
You killed two bots angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Yesterday was so boring on this thread ,the thread barley passed one page,does it mean there is no complaint or anything to complain or some trolls? This is bad for business grin grin grin
Happy Sunday all

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2019
Tiger2020:
Yesterday was so boring on this thread ,the thread barley passed one page,does it mean there is no complaint or anything to complain or some trolls? This is bad for business grin grin grin
Happy Sunday all
U sef, u nr go do Xmas purchase? grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2019
salvo583:
I got my sleek miband 4 from Fibonacci in Ibadan City.
how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone. I received a notification from aliexpress yesterday that my order has arrived in the destination country. I decided to check it on tracking website and softwares but I saw "it has arrived the destination country San Jose" That's the capital of Costa rica a country in South America. I got another update later that it has been sent to destination country Costa Rica. I think my parcel was mistakenly routed to Costa Rica.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2019
xoftxoul:

Switch other Line to 2G if you don't use it to surf

Thanks Bro..
Done..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Tiger2020:
Happy Sunday all

Xmass season....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2019
GrandMufti:

Turn off location service it you don't need it.

Network is also unstable

Yeah.. Airtel is a bit unstable here..
About the location service, Say no more.. Done ASAP..

Thanks..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Boschh:

Thanks Bro..
Done..
Welcome
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2019
dermmy:
Happy Sunday everyone. I received a notification from aliexpress yesterday that my order has arrived in the destination country. I decided to check it on tracking website and softwares but I saw "it has arrived the destination country San Jose" That's the capital of Costa rica a country in South America. I got another update later that it has been sent to destination country Costa Rica. I think my parcel was mistakenly routed to Costa Rica.

Yes, it will either be rerouted back or you open dispute after 60days to be refunded.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Gptech:

U sef, u nr go do Xmas purchase? grin.
buhari closed border ,am still checking the possibility of him open it

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Elslim:

Xmass season....
more gbos gbas is needed before then,to keep everyone tune
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2019
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the battery usage stats

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Tiger2020:
Happy Sunday all

Christmas shopping. Tejuosho, Balogun markets and hold up have taken their times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=IdeeEsperanza post=85120613][/quote]

From your bar graph, change Ranking to details and share a screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Yes, it will either be rerouted back or you open dispute after 60days to be refunded.

Thanks fibonacci. But which kain mistake be this na. This is the 22nd day in transit now they routed it to the wrong country.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dvkot(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2019
No call recording on my redmi note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2019
genius43:

Christmas shopping. Tejuosho, Balogun markets and hold up have taken their times.
grin grin they better come out from the hold up kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2019
dermmy:

Thanks fibonacci. But which kain mistake be this na. This is the 22nd day in transit now they routed it to the wrong country.
the seller myt ve given u the wrong tracking no. this kinda thing happens when theirs delay from the sellers side inorder not to keep u worried,wrong no. Is sent to u. Try nd Chat him up and see what he will say. The moment is too crucial for someones parcel to be playing carousel round the world. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dermmy(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Mckandre:
the seller myt ve given u the wrong tracking no. this kinda thing happens when theirs delay from the sellers side inorder not to keep u worried,wrong no. Is sent to u. Try nd Chat him up and see what he will say. The moment is too crucial for someones parcel to be playing carousel round the world. cheesy

Yea. I have contacted him waiting for reply.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HorlarJayxxx: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Tiger2020:
Happy Sunday all
Dem don come! This is Xmas weekend. Sanity must prevail o till 2nd week of January.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HorlarJayxxx: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2019
dermmy:

Yea. I have contacted him waiting for reply.
Beta. I do check my tracking details via browser randomly once tracking number has been allotted to avoid this ish. Once there's any discrepancies, I messaged the seller or open dispute after 10days of shipment. I had 2 of such case last month.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lexkuba: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Please I want to find out how to restore my selfie camera on Xiaomi note 6 pro, to how good it was before. It suddenly got blurry but the rear camera is still perfect. The phone didn't have any damage or fell on a hard surface. I also didn't do any changes in the settings before I started noticing the issue. I even tried to restore the settings to default but still there is no changes. I need help from an experienced user, please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngsage: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2019
dvkot:
cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
dvkot:
rn8 has google phone as default instead of Mi dialer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
gidieberry:
rn8 has google phone as default instead of Mi dialer
i wonder why,do u ve screenshot photos let see ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
genius43:

From your bar graph, change Ranking to details and share a screenshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6549) (6550) (6551) (6552) (6553) (6554) (6555) ... (9343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.