Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9623342 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) ... (9340) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sheriman:

Are you sure

What I'm not sure is if you even ordered the item
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
I posted on this page.

Does that make me evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
genius43:
I posted on this page.

Does that make me evil?
you are a bit late

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
maclawrence02:

I warned you about this!
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Don't lose hope yet
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kpoka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please how do I fix this.. I'm on Masik 8.5 rom.. same happens to my pubg too

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sheriman(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
GrandMufti:

What I'm not sure is if you even ordered the item
Maka Why now Why are you abusing me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kingmanny88:

Hello boss. The sound on my Redmi 6a just stopped working this afternoon, and no sound comes from music player, Instagram, YouTube etc.
I've rebooted and tried all I could, but still no change. It only works via ear piece.
What else can I do, please?
Try to make phone call (you fit call customer care). Toggle between normal speak and speaker mode. Let us establish if its an hardware or software isssue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammadbiee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tiger2020:
before you go for realme x2,know that it doesn't have any of the mtn 4g bands,so that you wouldn't come back to ask how you will insert your mtn sim so as to get mtn 4g service grin grin
Any of the MTN 4G services ? I'm using Realme Q, it has same bands with Realme X2 and I have MTN 4G on my phone, that depends on his location. From where I am, MTN is using band 3 for transmission unlike the normal band 20.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sheriman:

Are you sure
grin seems u no wan collect ur item. Check nipost site to confirm sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, and you think it hurts my feelings. It's just a warning to those that take you serious on this space. You shouldn't be taken serious when it comes to discussions on this space. That's the caveat. No need for the apologies. You can tender that to those you think are hurt. Like those that always quote you incessantly forgetting that you shouldn't be taken serious in issues like this.

Plus, what I take you to be now is a joker. So your jokes can't hurt this person.

You can keep telling yourself that till you believe it. I dont joke around, I can quote all the problems that have been raised from different users this year. And all my replies, no jokes. By the way I say the truth and I know its painful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sheriman:

Are you sure
no

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
genius43:

I won't dignify you with a response
you already did

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Odunharry:

Na big plank I go use plank ur head soon..

What did I do Sir?

I only said the truth and I'm sorry if it hurt you. Just like the truth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
kayfeez:

Indeed....I can see your foundation from ur write up

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lollll the day wey the guy go buy Samsung S or note series, una go hear am for this thread. Only ontop A10 for now oooo. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
mathefaro:
you are a bit late
I missed it because I was responding to a convo.

Anyway I had two posts or so on 6666
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Muhammadbiee:
Any of the MTN 4G services ? I'm using Realme Q, it has same bands with Realme X2 and I have MTN 4G on my phone, that depends on his location. From where I am, MTN is using band 3 for transmission unlike the normal band 20.

Band 7 not band 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by awoo47: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kpoka:
wtf is masik rom??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
awoo47:
wtf is masik rom??

A custom ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
awoo47:
grin grin
Na djprince be GM fr xiaomi marketers cool
oga how many times will I tell you am not a marketer

Seems like you find it difficult to comprehend things
Check this thread there was one time I was posing as an infinix user

Research before spilling things from that hole of yours

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammadbiee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
genius43:

Band 7 not band 3
No, not band 7. It's band 3 because Realme Q doesn't support band 7. When I'm within Kaduna metropolis, the 4G connection goes off. But whenever I'm in Zaria, I get the 4G connection back.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
KngGezy:

You can keep telling yourself that till you believe it. I dont joke around, I can quote all the problems that have been raised from different users this year. And all my replies, no jokes. By the way I say the truth and I know its painful

Guy, you are a joke. Take it or leave it. Don't console yourself with the "King of truth" thing. As far as I'm concerned, you are a King of jokers.

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
akashi01:

Saw this recently and it fits his description totally

No be lie.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Guy, you are a joke. Take it or leave it. Don't console yourself with the "King of truth thing". As far as I'm concerned, you are a King of jokers.

Keep saying it till you believe it. I say the truth and I dont abuse. You are just pained and trying to push me to my extreme.

You are blessed Sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ganie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have a redmi 5 screen for sale,I ordered for it and before it arrived the phone I want to replace the screen with was stolen. Any interested person can contact me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Muhammadbiee:
No, not band 7. It's band 3 because Realme Q doesn't support band 7. When I'm within Kaduna metropolis, the 4G connection goes off. But whenever I'm in Zaria, I get the 4G connection back.

Maybe they are also testing band 3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
akashi01:

Saw this recently and it fits his description totally

At least it doesn't give us issues. We are always confident about were we put our money. No out of the carton issues, no software issues, no constant complaints. Just peace and smooth usage what's better than that

wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kpoka:

Ask in the masik telegram group.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
genius43:
I posted on this page.

Does that make me evil?

Yes. It's called evil genius grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Muhammadbiee:

Oga MTN don't use band 3. They only use bands 7 and 20. I would like you to prove me wrong though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
fibonacci2526:

lollll the day wey the guy go buy Samsung S or note series, una go hear am for this thread. Only ontop A10 for now oooo. cheesy cheesy

Samsung gives no worries and its problem free. Even Nokia seems to have perfected their devices.

Xiaomi is trying and I wouldn't discredit them for that. But as it is still competing with the Aseries. Not even an even competition because Reliability is everything.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
cardiorap:
I can't really tell. I thought it's ought to be invisible. Please how do I check it?

Oh I skipped the liquid part.

Does it charge? Try to reboot several times

(1) (2) (3) ... (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) (6670) ... (9340) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.