Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9532349 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (9337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

the almighty overrated Gcam... cant spot any diffrence sad
This is coming late but had to respond to you. I'm sure you must have seen other Gcam samples to call it overrated. Here are some comparison for you to ponder and get yours right. NB: I had to screenshot the Gcam shot to reduce the size, so I can upload.

1st: stock cam
2nd: Gcam

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

This is coming late but had to respond to you. I'm sure you must have seen other Gcam samples to call it overrated. Here are some comparison for you to ponder and get yours right. NB: I had to screenshot the Gcam shot to reduce the size, so I can upload.

Now spot the difference Bro... Still can't? Lemme help you with the most minute of all details, you see the hair parting, you see how clearly visible they are on Gcam and how dark and less visible they are on stock. Same lighting conditions for both shots. Those details and more are why Google spends fortune on their camera development algorithms. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2020
drjprince:
cool cool you can come anytime brother make we tour pH, just bring one fine Amaria wey I go marry grin grin
See you! I'm coming for that gift you promised ni o. I'll wait till that gift is avail grin grin cuz I won't go back to base without a positive agreement
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2020
fibonacci2526:

You may need to re-read what he wrote one more time so as to understand what he was saying.

That is one of the main issues here, some persons are good at twisting words and they'll claim they're being attacked

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

I'll still choose the stock camera... I'm sorry..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

LOL cheesy, our choices can't be same. Whichever gives you inner peace Bro. Great day!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheylarhh(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

LOL cheesy, our choices can't be same. Whichever gives you inner peace Bro. Great day!
shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2020
jboixxx:
See you! I'm coming for that gift you promised ni o. I'll wait till that gift is avail grin grin cuz I won't go back to base without a positive agreement
cheesy cheesy see you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
saint2ace:

So na PH u dey and i just left PH on saturday, no worry na u go host me on my next visit grin grin grin
Don't go and take my place there o. Be kiaful baba mi. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2020
drjprince:
cheesy cheesy see you
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2020
Starkid3010:
ok thanks boss, I didn't know.
So how do I set up the one you sent or no need.. I haven't really tested it

No need except if you want to increase or decrease saturation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning good people, nice to finally see decorum here. Onto the purpose of this beaurifu thread, plseas can this Umidigi uwatch3 work well with my Redmi 8? Heard it's on the budget so would like to pick one asap, any seller can quote me. cc genius43, Jbioxxx and GPtech and all, thanks....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

Make i no hear this from you again oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

Post samples of a picture taken at the same spot an angle for both stock and GCam, if you can't see the difference, we will tell you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Thykingdomcom:

this ur gcam no near am at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

Gcam 1

Stock 2

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2020
genius43:

No need except if you want to increase or decrease saturation
oga genius u go send gcam link for me pls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
EBUBS:

Clearly,the Gcam took a better shot than the stock..

That is incontrovertible.. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Puvo: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2020
Kallmerb:

Gcam 1

Stock 2

Which phone is this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Juicey10:
oga genius
u go send gcam link for me pls.

For which phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

That is one of the main issues here, some persons are good at twisting words and they'll claim they're being attacked

Many Nigerians have a comprehension problem. This can be attributed to the fact that:

1. We mostly read with bias. If a person's view is said to be unfavourable to our own perspective then a lot probably don't read. They scan through, find a loophole and attack the messenger.

2. Academic deficiency. Some people literally cannot comprehend written messages. It's why we'll write epistles here till next year and a lot of us still won't understand. In a debate about GPUs, someone posted a Tech Centurion screenshot that Power VR GE 8320 was better than Adreno 512 because on the screenshot Adreno 512 was rated #26 and the other was #52. And he defended his opinion blindly and vehemently.

3. A refusal to see someone else's point of view. To a lot us, only our views are correct. Even if we're wrong, rather than admit it, resort to ad hominems, deflection tactics, argumentum ad populum or ad ignorantiam just to remove focus from the fact that we've messed up.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Puvo:

Which phone is this?
Redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leTrizzle: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
My Redmi Note 8T this morning, impressive.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Hi Guys. Please, who has Redmi 8 case available for sale. Please, kindly quote me if u av for sale. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Thanks man, will download and give feedback soon...

As Paxziano said, you should (hopefully) be fine with the first Injustice game. Injustice 2 on the other hand is a fairly demanding game, so it will struggle on your Redmi 8.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2020
At least one can rest without having to read to many unnecessary posts

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Thykingdomcom: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2020
Kallmerb:
this ur gcam no near am at all

Still testing different ports. Joker's Port though.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
leTrizzle:
My Redmi Note 8T this morning, impressive.
You can even get more out of it. Switch off your WiFi scanning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Juicey10(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2020
genius43:

For which phone?
redmi 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
naijasensei:

As Paxziano said, you should (hopefully) be fine with the first Injustice game. Injustice 2 on the other hand is a fairly demanding game, so it will struggle on your Redmi 8.
Thanks man, funny thing is Injustice 2 is 1.2gb ooh, like 400mb less the ''Gods among us"...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by micxwell(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kallmerb:

Gcam 1

Stock 2
Redmi 8 produces very sweet colours with Gcam. Even my mum noticed the diff and this guy has refused to see it.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (9337) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.