Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,163 members, 7,933,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9755064 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (9348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Xiaomi really failed in the design area of this note 9 pro/Max

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
tidedroid:
my note 8 pro begs to differ plus the best midrange soc of 2020 so far is mediateks dimensity 1000.even frankie tech that hated the note 8 pro loved the dimensity 1000 on oppo's reno 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nQ4bPolOJQ
ok "mediatek's deminsity 1000" so now, tell me what mtk deminsity note 8 pro uses
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BenDanor(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
okikiosibodu:

The ambiguity of various cyber linguals employed, especially those combined while trying to illuminate "dummies" like us on a cyber ecosphere, may just be the genesis of higgledy-piggledy that may result to a viral out burst of mumbo-jumbo among wannabies, and if unchecked, might translate into aggravated fisticuffs which might be a fail-safe for the weaklings in the fierce contest for championship and mastery in superiority of technological jargon in this byzantime virtual community....
In simple words: abeg, make we dey communicate as we dey speak
CC: Naijasensei and BenDanor
Jesus! I'll need to copy and paste this on Google for interpretation

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
GrandMufti:

Revert to default theme or stock dialer
ok bro thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fuckdem:
Please guys am still confused

Am a getting a Xiaomi Device for the first time on Monday

Between Redmi 7(64gb variant) and Redmi 8 which is better
Don't start this! Check the Redmi 8 and 7 threads or compare on GSMArena dot-com.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
okikiosibodu:

The ambiguity of various cyber linguals employed, especially those combined while trying to illuminate "dummies" like us on a cyber ecosphere, may just be the genesis of higgledy-piggledy that may result to a viral out burst of mumbo-jumbo among wannabies, and if unchecked, might translate into aggravated fisticuffs which might be a fail-safe for the weaklings in the fierce contest for championship and mastery in superiority of technological jargon in this byzantime virtual community....
In simple words: abeg, make we dey communicate as we dey speak
CC: Naijasensei and BenDanor

Ok. I understand you perfectly, I will thread carefully in order to avoid the apocalypse you are warning about.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistercharles: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fuckdem:
Please guys am still confused

Am a getting a Xiaomi Device for the first time on Monday

Between Redmi 7(64gb variant) and Redmi 8 which is better
bro I did the sc app something in the morning and sent 1k from my other account to it...I tried to login this evening to see if I've gotten the 2k, it didn't login, infact I've been unable to login till now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gptech:

Blame Qualcomm for their irregular naming, the results are coming out already.
https://www.gizmochina.com/2020/03/12/chip-battle-snapdragon-730g-vs-snapdragon-720g/

This is why monopolies are bad. Imagine if MediaTek were competing toe to toe with Qualcomm across the available price spectrum, Qualcomm wouldn't dare get careless in their naming scheme. I am sure those Qualcomm guys were bored so they just decided to create some confusion in the SoC market.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
mistercharles:
bro I did the sc app something in the morning and sent 1k from my other account to it...I tried to login this evening to see if I've gotten the 2k, it didn't login, infact I've been unable to login till now
it is probably network....you will get the 3k credited to your account after 3working days...I got mine yesterday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Crixxx:

Make ya own, if e fine we buy am.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mistercharles: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fuckdem:
it is probably network....you will get the 3k credited to your account after 3working days...I got mine yesterday
it's not... I'm using a high end smartphone, it's not network issue from my side I'm sure. It's saying they can't process my request at this time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Qsand:

Nope. Cutout is less specific and refers to any kind of intrusion into the screen estate housing sensor(s). The rest specifically mean a circular cutout
grin is circular cut out different from cut out?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akashi01(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fuckdem:
Is it the Standard Chartered Bank stuff?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
akashi01:

Is it the Standard Chartered Bank stuff?
yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princenonye: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Pls is it advisable to buy a global item that will be shipped from China to Nigeria via Jumia during this period?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
K

Crixxx:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
princenonye:
Pls is it advisable to buy a global item that will be shipped from China to Nigeria via Jumia during this period?
A virus can't survive hours outside a living thing/host... So yes, it is safe.... Only if the virus was in an animate object while in transit to Nig, can a buyer be prone to being infected
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Gptech:

The only think I dislike for the phone na the notch. But somehow the display looks more eye catching than those found in the notes 7 and 8. It tend to have a slight 3D feel to it, like the icons are directly on top of the screen.
can you believe my phone was stolen/misplaced 4days after i bought it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:20am On Mar 15, 2020
Sunkyphil:
dont know wats wrong with my phone whenever i dial a number or when i want to pick a call it takes some seconds to display

Are you using truecaller? If yes, what version?....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Are you using truecaller? If yes, what version?....
yes I am the latest version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Sunkyphil:
yes I am the latest version

Which is?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KAM3KAZI: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2020
genius43:

Your system uses part of your memory and those parts aren't accessible, it has been that way from time immemorial

Okay but the space taken was very large also the 19.8 gigabytes of storage is also has system files on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Which is?

Which is him, obviously!
He just told you that he is the latest version
cool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

Okay but the space taken was very large also the 19.8 gigabytes of storage is also has system files on it

System files is different from your OS/UI, don't mix them up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2020
okikiosibodu:

A virus can't survive hours outside a living thing/host... So yes, it is safe.... Only if the virus was in an animate object while in transit to Nig, can a buyer be prone to being infected

some viruses do survive longer than others outside their hosts... HIV has a short span of about 5 minutes, hepatitis b has at least 7 days, covid-19 is upto 9 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2020
abdsamad:

Which is him, obviously!
He just told you that he is the latest version
cool

His latest installed version, might not necessarily be the latest version........

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Which is?
version 10.72.7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Sunkyphil:
version 10.72.7

10.73.7..... Is the latest version......

The problem with your version, is the issue you're experiencing.........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Crixxx: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Elslim:

Make ya own, if e fine we buy am.

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Lexusgs430:

10.73.7..... Is the latest version......

The problem with your version, is the issue you're experiencing.........
ok i just upgraded now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Sunkyphil:
ok i just upgraded now

You would no longer experience that issue........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by luli4life: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2020
joseph214:
Super backup works
How do you me , pls assist I need call recorder app that works on redmi 8. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6950) (6951) (6952) (6953) (6954) (6955) (6956) ... (9348) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.