Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (7221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9684496 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) ... (9343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:19am On May 13, 2020
good morning i noticed this about my battery, wen it reaches some certain percentage it stays for a while then drop a bit, i left my phone at 69% before i slept then left data on and met it at 41% wen i woke up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2020
Sunkyphil:
good morning i noticed this about my battery, wen it reaches some certain percentage it stays for a while then drop a bit, i left my phone at 69% before i slept then left data on and met it at 41% wen i woke up

Which phone, network and how old is your phone? Also posted a screenshot of your battery chart as well the one with details which shows the network bars
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2020
genius43:

Which phone, network and how old is your phone? Also posted a screenshot of your battery chart as well the one with details which shows the network bars
redmi 5plus,it will b two years by august

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2020
AirVaans:
Ignore the Price, Jumia be doing the most as usual grin ....But the good news is that Redmi Note 9S is now officially in Nigeria cool

Money for k30 5g
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thormeydey: 6:51am On May 13, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Just want to be sure it arrives and not get lost....my order from Ae has been in transit for over 2months now
Ok sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thormeydey: 6:53am On May 13, 2020
helpsystem:

the order was fulfilled. been over two weeks now. order i should be recieving btw 25 may and 5 june. they just told me my money will be refunded
Fingers crossed for mine too. Already shipped but no update on leaving Hong Kong
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 6:56am On May 13, 2020
Ejieke:

Thanks Dear, got it today @75k of price at shoperite
You're very much welcome
Enjoy your device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iKingsley(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2020
lovelani:

Use track24.net to track.
it's not moving. yours look different

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2020
amosblisz:
I can't seem to paste password into password field say Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other apps with password input on my Redmi note 8, it just won't pop out anything in the password field . This is so worrisome as I have searched the internet for solution but found none.

Is there a solution to it?

WHY do you want to paste your password? Set the app to automatically log your password but type your password whenever u need to.
Probably not possible for security reasons

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2020
Sunkyphil:
redmi 5plus,it will b two years by august

Change Ranking to details. And share Screenshot. Also know that battery depreciation have set in.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2020
Na to settle for another type of device be that oh
ib4real95:

E tire me like dis oo. Mi a3 don turn gold
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deleson: 7:33am On May 13, 2020
I want to get a Redmi Note 8.

Got an offer to pick the 4G/128G for 70K.

Do you think it’s a good buy or should add more and buy the 8 pro or 9s?

By the way, what’s the market rate of the 8pro and 9s?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Silvani(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2020
Does anyone have clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for sale in Abuja?

If the price is ok, buzz me up on WhatsApp: O8o nine 990 three 101
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 7:48am On May 13, 2020
deleson:
I want to get a Redmi Note 8.

Got an offer to pick the 4G/128G for 70K.

Do you think it’s a good buy or should add more and buy the 8 pro or 9s?

By the way, what’s the market rate of the 8pro and 9s?
Rn8 at that price is a good buy
If you are into serious gaming and a bit of better camera experience... Then up your budget and get 8pro.
Rn8 pro retails around 92 to 95k (6/128 configuration)
The 9s is very unstable in price now

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deleson: 8:04am On May 13, 2020
Thanks. I'm more interested in mobile video shooting and editing on the device.

Do you think the Note 8 camera and processor will suffice for that?

*I'm under a tight budget.

xoftxoul:

Rn8 at that price is a good buy
If you are into serious gaming and a bit of better camera experience... Then up your budget and get 8pro.
Rn8 pro retails around 92 to 95k (6/128 configuration)
The 9s is very unstable in price now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2020
AirVaans:
Ignore the Price, Jumia be doing the most as usual grin ....But the good news is that Redmi Note 9S is now officially in Nigeria cool

118K for RN9S sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked its better to just get Mi9T in that case

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:10am On May 13, 2020
amosblisz:
I can't seem to paste password into password field say Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other apps with password input on my Redmi note 8, it just won't pop out anything in the password field . This is so worrisome as I have searched the internet for solution but found none.

Is there a solution to it?

The solution to that is an app called Native Clipboard. You can set it up in such a way that you just double tap on the text field and it would pop up the clipboard with it's contents, then you tap on whatever you want to paste to paste it. Works in any text field.

I use it on my redmi but it seems to work better with stock android. Miui get how e dey kill background apps and this affects the consistency of the app. But if you disable battery saver for the app, maybe it won't be killed.

Try it you would love it.
There are other ways of pasting copied text using the app. You'll need to play around with the app settings to see the one that suits you.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kennyflyair: 8:18am On May 13, 2020
Good day guys. Please is there any settings to improve RAM management in miui? My phone na 2gb ram and if I open a few apps, them go dey restart when I dey multitask. Any way to prevent unnecessary killing of apps? Abi 2gb ram phones are no more manageable?
Ps: the apps I open when facing this issue na WPS OFFICE, OPERA AND FILE MANAGER
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:26am On May 13, 2020
genius43:

Change Ranking to details. And share Screenshot. Also know that battery depreciation have set in.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AirVaans(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
madgoat:

118K for RN9S sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked its better to just get Mi9T in that case
The price is obviously not official, Jumia wan just cash out before Xiaomi Nigeria release official Price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:43am On May 13, 2020
AirVaans:

V u ordered yours?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adebaba1(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2020
Can anyone here remove Chinese language from xiaomi note 7 pro, it has been unlocked, I just need to remove the mandarin

If you can, kindly holla me on WhatsApp 07051923534

I also welcome recommendation

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xoftxoul: 8:55am On May 13, 2020
deleson:
Thanks. I'm more interested in mobile video shooting and editing on the device.

Do you think the Note 8 camera and processor will suffice for that?

*I'm under a tight budget.

Yeah
It'll do the job
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jFrankNorfleet: 9:03am On May 13, 2020
genius43:

Contact optimised here for 18W charger
apparently the lockdown makes it impossible for him to conduct such business
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Hyfer(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2020
Can someone explain to me, how to cast with my redmi note 8. I saw something about chrome cast et all,when I checked on a site.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2020
jaycerichh:
Na to settle for another type of device be that oh
Na either mi a3 or mi a4 for me oo. I fit wait for mi a4 if i no see 3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaycerichh(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2020
E suppose drop soon I think sha, I could wait for it too
ib4real95:

Na either mi a3 or mi a4 for me oo. I fit wait for mi a4 if i no see 3

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:15am On May 13, 2020
AirVaans:
that is not directly by Jumia rather a third party, if it's Jumia it will be under Jumia Express/Mall
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ib4real95(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2020
jaycerichh:
E suppose drop soon I think sha, I could wait for it too
Yea. Probably July-August

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:27am On May 13, 2020

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:32am On May 13, 2020
Kennyflyair:
Good day guys. Please is there any settings to improve RAM management in miui? My phone na 2gb ram and if I open a few apps, them go dey restart when I dey multitask. Any way to prevent unnecessary killing of apps? Abi 2gb ram phones are no more manageable?
Ps: the apps I open when facing this issue na WPS OFFICE, OPERA AND FILE MANAGER

You can't do much since it's 2gb ram. Try locking the apps in memory. But it could cause lagging since it's just 2gb ram
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:33am On May 13, 2020
Adebaba1:
Can anyone here remove Chinese language from xiaomi note 7 pro, it has been unlocked, I just need to remove the mandarin

If you can, kindly holla me on WhatsApp 07051923534

I also welcome recommendation

Thank you

You unlocked yourself? Location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7218) (7219) (7220) (7221) (7222) (7223) (7224) ... (9343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.