Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9537910 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) ... (9337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheBoy1740: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
SAMBHOSS:

I'm using the 6/128, and I'm on miui 11. I don't think I'd be updating soon Sha, this version is serving me well.

Try and update, I'm currently enjoying MIUI 12 on mine, no single worry.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gingger(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
TheBoy1740:

Same here battery same as 11
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
TheBoy1740:

Okay boss, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deno1: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
yes boss
macbeyland:
yeah sure. We've already spoken and arranged.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stackheap(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Second day here and I am really enjoying mine. Smooth experience so far. Switched from redmi 4x, used it for 3 years and still strong. Love Xiaomi devices.

SAMBHOSS:
1 week+ into using the 9s, no issues whatsoever, still sleek, has never LAGGED, has never heated up, but the data consumptiongrin, omo, It's way different than when I was on Tecno, it's no jokegrin, but that's a small price to pay. All in all, the phone is a beast. The battery is what keeps me like shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stackheap(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please games recommendation to flex with my note 9s
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sajmark(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
stackheap:
Please games recommendation to flex with my note 9s
pes mobile,
call of duty mobile,
pubg,
modern combat,
real racing 3,
Asphalt 9,
GTA series.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
stackheap:
Second day here and I am really enjoying mine. Smooth experience so far. Switched from redmi 4x, used it for 3 years and still strong. Love Xiaomi devices.

If you used the Redmi 4x for three whole years, imagine the longevity the 9s/9 pro or 9 can give.
Mehnnnn

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stackheap(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
sajmark:

pes mobile,
call of duty mobile,
pubg,
modern combat,
real racing 3,
Asphalt 9,
GTA series.

Thank you. Can I download them on Google playstore?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obedinho130: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
stackheap:

where and how much did u buy yours please and how many gb ram variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Obedinho130: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
guys please how will i know when UBA increases the monthly dollar spending limit from 100 dollars to something higher
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jemerson: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Obedinho130:
guys please how will i know when UBA increases the monthly dollar spending limit from 100 dollars to something higher

Email
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jamie90(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please help, my RN8 battery doesn't last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jideprof: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
sajmark:

thanks Boss, I just wanted a rough estimate of how much the prepaid meter cost but I'll try and visit their office sha... Good morning and compliments of the season.

I paid #48k for a single phase meter from Ikeja electric.. I'm yet to get it though even though I paid since October. sad

If you want a three phase meter though, it costs around 90k.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jideprof: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
SAMBHOSS:

grin frankly, it's cause of what I've been seeing here but I know that's not a factor, life na risk, same way I was skeptical about getting 9s due to "I'm experiencing this or that" but I got it anyways, I'd update, that's sure but maybe not now.

I updated my RN9 pro to MI 12 immediately I got it sha, the new control center and floating window just stands out for me so far. If it's a stable release, I think you should hop on it asap. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nellsworld(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
explosiveskull:

Even devil dey learn work especially lieing from you, you opened an app for days in your phone and it was still intact after days, haba! Na insult you dey insult anybody wey read your comment infact, you too insult yourself without shame and break. Na only nursery school toddlers you fit tell this story but the sharp ones go grab say na nonsense you dey yarn, that infinix must be a workstation with radiator, oil and premium motor spirit filter.
Boss, Satan dey learn where he dey, even me that is using flagship phone of last year, apps dey close the nxt day, na infinix that luvs hanging
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hello everyone and a very pleasant evening to you all.

I have been mandated to host a small Xmas giveaway by one of our bosses here on the thread.

Something by which to say thank you as well as spreading the Xmas cheer all round.

Mind you tho, this giveaway is not going to be given freely.

This is the Xiaomi thread after all and I intend to test your knowledge about all things Xiaomi in Nigeria.

The rules are simple.

There'll be 10 questions.

The four persons with the most correct answers get to walk away with my prize.

I'll be back by 8:30pm so we can commence.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drakeskull(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olochee: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Guys, my note 9s dey burst my head.

Today being Christmas, I no go anywhere...na games, movies and music plus browsing I dey on since 6am wey I wake...but the battery still make me smile.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drakeskull(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Olochee:

Today being Christmas, I no go anywhere...na games, movies and music plus browsing I dey on since 6am wey I wake...but the battery still make me smile.
Nice, far better than my Mi note 10. Be like say na miui 12 de mess my battery up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Olochee:

12hrs! Your eyes no pain you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samyd18: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
atheistandproud:
Hello everyone and a very pleasant evening to you all.

I have been mandated to host a small Xmas giveaway by one of our bosses here on the thread.

Something by which to say thank you as well as spreading the Xmas cheer all round.

Mind you tho, this giveaway is not going to be given freely.

This is the Xiaomi thread after all and I intend to test your knowledge about all things Xiaomi in Nigeria.

The rules are simple.

There'll be 10 questions.

The four persons with the most correct answers get to walk away with my prize.

I'll be back by 8:30pm so we can commence.

Area of concentration ?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by explosiveskull(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nellsworld:

Boss, Satan dey learn where he dey, even me that is using flagship phone of last year, apps dey close the nxt day, na infinix that luvs hanging
No mind the mugu, na talk he dey talk and as old as he is he is not ashamed of spewing trash and rubbish from his rusted brain.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Samyd18:

Area of concentration ?

Nigeria centric
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Just before we begin.

I'd like us to note that the first person to post the correct answer gets the point.

The answer must be correct in full.

No guesswork or half hearted tries will be considered.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Question 1

1. What do Redmi 8, Redmi 8a and Redmi 7a have in common?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amnwa(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
atheistandproud:
Question 1

Processor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
atheistandproud:
Question 1

THE chipset

SD 439
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
atheistandproud:
Question 1

. The snapdragon chip set

SD439
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
olayinkajnr:

THE chipset

SD 439

Correct!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Redmi 8a, Redmi 7a and Redmi 8 all use the same SoC (Snapdragon 439).

Point to Olayinkajnr

(1) (2) (3) ... (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) ... (9337) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.