Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9528319 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9327) (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) ... (9336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iceking4(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06
Plus why is some of my Google apps showing pending. is it a bug or the file is corrupted

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06
vin12:
Brand new

Tricky. I would have said go for Poco F5 with extra 10k you can get the 8/256GB but your extra camera requirement either you look at the Pixel 7a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 7:44pm On Jun 06
iceking4:
Plus why is some of my Google apps showing pending. is it a bug or the file is corrupted

Means they are to be installed from the Playstore..

Just search and install them manually from the Playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06
michealdeco:

Thanks

This worked

Unlocked bootloader asap.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vin12(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06
Thank you.

I will look into them

genius43:

Tricky. I would have said go for Poco F5 with extra 10k you can get the 8/256GB but your extra camera requirement either you look at the Pixel 7a
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by leetylee: 1:43am On Jun 07
Any major update from redmi or xiaomi?
Any new features regarding the new android operating system?
What’s good about the hyper os ? Better than miui?

I really don’t like these new hardware redmi are releasing, especially the camera design. OG redmi has lost its uniqueness both hardware and software, redmi died with note 9 pro at least.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 11:43am On Jun 07
noobody:

Unlocked bootloader asap.
What's the benefit please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gold360(m): 11:51am On Jun 07
Good morning . Please on my new redmi a2+ phone . I cannot delete some phone numbers from my contact . If I try to delete . It will show ERROR SAVING CONTACT . please how do I fix this problem . Thank you

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eevolverine: 12:28pm On Jun 07
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Behappypal: 12:44pm On Jun 07
Please I want to ask if the Redmi note 13 pro plus is a good phone to buy, I was told the battery drains very fast and it doesn't hold well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07
michealdeco:
What's the benefit please?

Next time it happens factory might not work,

Unlocked bootloader wound enable you are able to flash a new rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07
Eevolverine:
Looking for the following:

https://www.nairaland.com/8117469/please-need-nokia-t20-tab

Contact macbeyland for the tab pouch.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gold360(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07
Good day
. Please on my new redmi a2+ phone . I cannot delete some phone numbers from my contact . If I try to delete . It will show ERROR SAVING CONTACT . please how do I fix this problem . Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 4:28pm On Jun 07
noobody:

Next time it happens factory might not work,

Unlocked bootloader wound enable you are able to flash a new rom.
okay

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pablobellins(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07
funkyjms:

Just like that?
And no further drilling of that guy?
Interesting!

Police also extorted him. On case of him bn in the business of selling stolen phone.

The guy is actually a phone vendor.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by highbee028(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08
LUGBE:
Please which good Redmi phone can I get between #80,000 - #100,000 or little above with good Battery and Memory.
redmi 12c 6/128 and redmi a2+ 2/32 are available
Call or WhatsApp message on 08080330372
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:57pm On Jun 08
gold360:
Good day
. Please on my new redmi a2+ phone . I cannot delete some phone numbers from my contact . If I try to delete . It will show ERROR SAVING CONTACT . please how do I fix this problem . Thank you

Update the app or clear cache/data
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08
Please I'm having issues with my redmi 8... I updated it last month to Miui 12... Just yesterday it started rebooting on its own... Please I don't know what's the issue...
genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08
Saviolamemphix:
Please I'm having issues with my redmi 8... I updated it last month to Miui 12... Just yesterday it started rebooting on its own... Please I don't know what's the issue...
genius43

Has nothing to do with MIUI looks like you have a battery problem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:47am On Jun 09
genius43:

Has nothing to do with MIUI looks like you have a battery problem
. Okay bro.. please do u know how much I can purchase the battery or a good vendor u can recommend..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:01am On Jun 09
Saviolamemphix:
. Okay bro.. please do u know how much I can purchase the battery or a good vendor u can recommend..

Contact Noobody, Princekiah, Igemburg, Elizkid and co.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09
genius43:

alright thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elizkid: 5:57pm On Jun 09
genius43:

Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elizkid: 5:59pm On Jun 09
Saviolamemphix:
alright thanks bro

It’s available boss

DM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by salajet(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09
Hello guys, I just bought the redmi note 13 and while using it l, I noticed I can't use 3 touches at the same time.. Any solutions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PinkNature(m): 11:14am On Jun 10
salajet:
Hello guys, I just bought the redmi note 13 and while using it l, I noticed I can't use 3 touches at the same time.. Any solutions?

Kindly explain better.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olumydhe: 3:32pm On Jun 11
Hello everyone, pls I need help

My redmi note 11 is giving me an issue. Anytime i minimize an app maybe to copy something and paste there, the app will always refresh or start from beginning.

Now I want to connect a wallet to one app, the wallet supposed to take me back to telegraph, but whenever It want to take me back, telegraph will start afresh and the connection will be lost.

I have done the connection on my tecno phone, immediately I finish connecting the wallet to the bot, it connected me back to the bot, and I can finish the connection, but my redmi note 11 will not

I have noticed this for a while, I can't leave an app and continue from where I stopped, it will always go back to the beginning

Your help will be appreciated in solving this please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chadbasin: 5:48pm On Jun 11
olumydhe:
Hello everyone, pls I need help

My redmi note 11 is giving me an issue. Anytime i minimize an app maybe to copy something and paste there, the app will always refresh or start from beginning.

Now I want to connect a wallet to one app, the wallet supposed to take me back to telegraph, but whenever It want to take me back, telegraph will start afresh and the connection will be lost.

I have done the connection on my tecno phone, immediately I finish connecting the wallet to the bot, it connected me back to the bot, and I can finish the connection, but my redmi note 11 will not

I have noticed this for a while, I can't leave an app and continue from where I stopped, it will always go back to the beginning

Your help will be appreciated in solving this please

Lock the app in task manager
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cyril009(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11
Gptech:

The battery is the major culprit.

The phone was already rebooting before I changed the battery....
it didn't change after I changed the battery

I noticed if the phone doesn't shut of from low battery
It stays on but if battery gets low and it shuts down it can reboot for days

Went to Ikeja on Thursday
To know what wrong with the device

Repair.pal said it's a software issue but They didn't have a software technician

Left there to
Ogabassey repair said it's from the panel they have to work on it
They were charging 25k

I just left there and went home as both were saying different things

It's leaning towards battery issue but as I have changed the battery less than 2 weeks ago

I'm not too sure 😞
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by udysweet(f): 8:42pm On Jun 11
VeryDarkMan01:

Yeah i could be of help
Screen is available
I'll fix it under 15mins to 30mins
While you wait and get your device
No stress or hassles
Call WhatsApp me on 08064738685
Unfortunately you are an utter disappointment.
My first dealings with you for which I thought I'll come here to write good reviews, unfortunately it's the other way round. Please kindly refund my money. I'll pick up my phone on Thursday on my way from work. It's been almost a month I made payment of N15,000 out of N20,000 to fix my phone screen. Knowing how the economy is now, that amount is big for me. Your excuses are flimsy. You told me upper weekend you'll be back from a supposed burial, I told you I can't do weekends but I was hoping the phone would be fixed and I'll pick up. I called you last week Monday that I was going to drop by and pick up, you said you told me it's last weekend again that you went for burial. Now I expected you to call me and say I can pick up my phone but no word from you. The same guy I gave my phone to is whom I met Today still, phone is still with him Same way I dropped it. You did not send him the money to get the screen, you did not tell him I sent you money. What exactly is the problem?!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AlphaNugget(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11
udysweet:

Unfortunately you are an utter disappointment.
My first dealings with you for which I thought I'll come here to write good reviews, unfortunately it's the other way round. Please kindly refund my money. I'll pick up my phone on Thursday on my way from work. It's been almost a month I made payment of N15,000 out of N20,000 to fix my phone screen. Knowing how the economy is now, that amount is big for me. Your excuses are flimsy. You told me upper weekend you'll be back from a supposed burial, I told you I can't do weekends but I was hoping the phone would be fixed and I'll pick up. I called you last week Monday that I was going to drop by and pick up, you said you told me it's last weekend again that you went for burial. Now I expected you to call me and say I can pick up my phone but no word from you. The same guy I gave my phone to is whom I met Today still, phone is still with him Same way I dropped it. You did not send him the money to get the screen, you did not tell him I sent you money. What exactly is the problem?!!!!
Another story that touches the heart,.......and we warn una ohh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11
Cyril009:

The phone was already rebooting before I changed the battery....
it didn't change after I changed the battery

I noticed if the phone doesn't shut of from low battery
It stays on but if battery gets low and it shuts down it can reboot for days

Went to Ikeja on Thursday
To know what wrong with the device

Repair.pal said it's a software issue but They didn't have a software technician

Left there to
Ogabassey repair said it's from the panel they have to work on it
They were charging 25k

I just left there and went home as both were saying different things

It's leaning towards battery issue but as I have changed the battery less than 2 weeks ago

I'm not too sure 😞
If you can get a good battery, I believe your problem will be solved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9327) (9328) (9329) (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) ... (9336) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.