Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,581 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9871784 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9339) (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) ... (9359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaytecq(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06
Where can i get the Redm 13c in lag?

Any trusted plug
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06
Jaytecq:
Where can i get the Redm 13c in lag?

Any trusted plug

Check the Xiaomi thread store. There are adverts with locations stated.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CooldipoMPS: 10:49am On Aug 07
abdeiz:
Please I need Recommendation for Laptop powerbank.

I am the right person to talk to as far as laptop powerbank is concerned. 08o653163o7

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 11:46am On Aug 07
Guys please, any notable difference between a phone that supports 4G+ or LTE+ and that which does only 4G or LTE?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaytecq(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07
genius43:

Check the Xiaomi thread store. There are adverts with locations stated.

Oh thanks, I will check it out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:
Guys please, any notable difference between a phone that supports 4G+ or LTE+ and that which does only 4G or LTE?

4G+ and LTE+ is basically the same thing. Different OEMs with different logic of representation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oyaskii(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07
noobody:

E get reason why,

Foldable tech is not at its advanced stages yet.

Issues almost always occurs,

Users suffer from strange faults regular devices don't suffer from.

Warranty issue is the reason why,

Xiaomi can only offer it in china,

If they release globally,they don't have capacity for such.

You won't want to know the ugly sides of fold devices.

Samsung dey try for after marker sales service.
To me personally, foldables serves no immediate purpose that a phone, a tab or a PC isn't already doing and doing better. Hardly before you find people using them as a primary device. All the quirks are still been figured out and the technicalities involved makes it harder for even the most careful user to use them hassle free.

For E.G, in the last one month or so, Samsung Care+ has seen increased number of damage screen issues from Fold 5 users, from simply trying to apply a screen guard on it, and with the current market fluctuations, the replacement screen is costing an upwards of 400k without a Samsung care+ insurance plan!.

So my advice to people looking at foldables is to get a high end flagship phone instead or get a high end tab, if there is a need for a larger screen. Your mind will be far far at rest than dealing with the technicalities that foldables poses at the moment.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07
oyaskii:
To me personally, foldables serves no immediate purpose that a phone, a tab or a PC isn't already doing and doing better. Hardly before you find people using them as a primary device. All the quirks are still been figured out and the technicalities involved makes it harder for even the most careful user to use them hassle free.

For E.G, in the last one month or so, Samsung Care+ has seen increased number of damage screen issues from Fold 5 users, from simply trying to apply a screen guard on it, and with the current market fluctuations, the replacement screen is costing an upwards of 400k without a Samsung care+ insurance plan!.

So my advice to people looking at foldables is to get a high end flagship phone instead or get a high end tab, if there is a need for a larger screen. Your mind will be far far at rest than dealing with the technicalities that foldables poses at the moment.

Aptly said.

Foldables are just high end liabilities for now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07
genius43:

4G+ and LTE+ is basically the same thing. Different OEMs with different logic of representation.
You didn't get me. Those ones and the ones that are just 4G or LTE Without the plus, any notable differences in terms of browsing speed?
Like in downloading and online gaming
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 6:48pm On Aug 07
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Aceed: 7:11pm On Aug 07
noobody:

This is what happens when you don't verify imei before purchase,in fact if you know your Redmi devices well,from the very first time you picked it up,you should know it is not Redmi note 11
One guy is here on nairaland promoting new sealed Redmi note 9 pro,but images on the box shows it's a Redmi note 9,

Refurbished Redmi devices don dey flood market now,

I once almost fell for it also,

Recently released 13C,the box looked funny,I did a IMEI search,a phone of 8/256gb was showing 6/128gb when results came in.

abeg, how dem dey do imei search? Me dey find LG v60 256gb version or Tmobile version but with the way refurb v60 dey market...I no fit shout...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 7:42pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:
You didn't get me. Those ones and the ones that are just 4G or LTE Without the plus, any notable differences in terms of browsing speed?

If the network is very strong + plus sign appears, to my understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 7:44pm On Aug 07
I need redmi note 11 pro+ 5g to buy. Any good price.?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07
Deeni131:

If the network is very strong + plus sign appears, to my understanding.
Are you sure about that.....? Well, I've had download speed of up to 8mbps but never for once have I seen the + sign.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:

The ones with + is faster in most cases.

The + simply means LTE Advanced or Carrier Aggregation which means that your network is providing you in most cases network on more than one band.

You can download Network Cell Info Lite to check

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07
genius43:

The ones with + is faster in most cases.

The + simply means LTE Advanced or Carrier Aggregation which means that your network is providing you in most cases network on more than one band.

You can download Network Cell Info Lite to check
Yeah... I'm beginning to think maybe my phone doesn't support it. Cause I've seen even the lowly Pop 8 get the 4G+ while my Redmi 10c gives me 4G. The same network provider, the same location.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:
Yeah... I'm beginning to think maybe my phone doesn't support it. Cause I've seen even the lowly Pop 8 get the 4G+ while my Redmi 10c gives me 4G. The same network provider, the same location.

Have you done a speed test with both phones to be certain which one will come out faster?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 23jerryking(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07
genius43:

Have you done a speed test with both phones to be certain which one will come out faster?
Funny enough mine still came out faster. But here's the thing, there's this game I play online, Efootball mobile 24. When am playing against another user, it stutters because the network ping rate is high. But I notice that when I play the same mode on another phone with 4G+ the game is smooth and with low ping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 9:55pm On Aug 07
23jerryking:
Are you sure about that.....? Well, I've had download speed of up to 8mbps but never for once have I seen the + sign.

Sure. It appears where my network signal is the strongest

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheddyboy01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07
NeoWanZaeed:

I really hope Mine is found too
Were you able to get your phone back, lost my note 12 2 weeks ago
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheddyboy01(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07
pepe1:
Please guys what is the best approach to a lost Xiaomi device.
I was robbed of a Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G this morning.
Were you able to get the phone back ?

I lost mine recently as well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 4:59am On Aug 08
°°

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00am On Aug 08
sheddyboy01:
Were you able to get your phone back, lost my note 12 2 weeks ago
Police said the phone isn't active yet..that until the culprit uses the phone for call or something else they'll be able to track it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:02am On Aug 08
Using Tecno pop 8 now...tried playing FIFA 16 mod 23 game but the virtual buttons ain't showing. Have tried octopus but it's not working out still. When I clicked on grant permission to octopus plugin 32bit... nothing happens
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SarcasticMe(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08
Just got a brand new Redmi Note 13 from Macbeyland

Device arrived in perfect condition.

Great guy!

Please, can someone point me to the best gcam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08
SarcasticMe:
Just got a brand new Redmi Note 13 from Macbeyland

Device arrived in perfect condition.

Great guy!

Please, can someone point me to the best gcam?
Download Gcamator on Play Store.
#Congrats!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Scientheosopher(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08
Deeni131:
I need redmi note 11 pro+ 5g to buy. Any good price.?
Check the Xiaomi Thread Store.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheddyboy01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08
NeoWanZaeed:

Police said the phone isn't active yet..that until the culprit uses the phone for call or something else they'll be able to track it
Alright... His cup would surely get full.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SarcasticMe(m): 8:32am On Aug 09
Scientheosopher:

Download Gcamator on Play Store.
#Congrats!
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by danniyal(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09
Good day everyone. pls how can i unlock the bootloader of redmi note 5 ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:50am On Aug 11
lukfame:
Good morning my people.
Please i need original cable for my 67watt charger.
I have one 6A Cord but it refused to charge using 67watt speed and now giving my phone ghost touches.

Kindly help out please.

Thank you
Have you tried 7A cord too?
Is 6A working for you before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oluwadey01: 2:22am On Aug 11
Does anyone have xiaomi redmi note 8/9 or redmi 9,9t,10 for sale
I only have 50k last ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9339) (9340) (9341) (9342) (9343) (9344) (9345) ... (9359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Awedalomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.