Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,470 members, 7,971,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9863487 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) ... (9358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 2:21pm On Sep 07
I need xaiomi mi 9 SE screen replacement.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zanjorrg(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07
Deeni131:

Google it u will find step by step guide for rooted and unrooted device. But for rooted ones is easier.

Thanks, I will give it a try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nani667: 10:01pm On Sep 07
°°

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustack: 6:28am On Sep 08
noobody:

Settled grin

Yes..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrnigeria0: 6:41am On Sep 08
Where can I get original redmi note 9s battery in Lagos I mean original ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Average9jaman: 6:02pm On Sep 08
Hero2t:

Did you set the hotspot as a metered connection?

Yes I did, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seaboyzen: 6:35pm On Sep 08
nani667:
°°

I beg which other brand have custom rom developer like redmi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deeni131: 10:38pm On Sep 08
nani667:
°°

We go run away from them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 7:17pm On Sep 09
WhatsApp on my Redmi note 13 4G can't hide preview. Anyone else experiencing this?

Where can I get GCam for the same phone. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by norhienjosiah(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09
Please where can I get Display IC for Redmi 9??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Coolx: 5:23am On Sep 10
Pls link to download latest offline update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:41am On Sep 10
Coolx:
Pls link to download latest offline update

You are the only one that knows the phone you use. Xiaomi have more than 100 devices how do we magically know the phone you use?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaalajo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10
Please is Samsung A12 a good buy @80k
I want to get it from someone, 128gb 4gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10
I need Poco m4 pro ba3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meagainstenemy: 11:36am On Sep 11
Please, Who knows the meaning of this sign beside the mute sign, I have been trying to remove it with hard reset but it won't go.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemkoguru(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11
Meagainstenemy:
Please, Who knows the meaning of this sign beside the mute sign, I have been trying to remove it with hard reset but it won't go.
NFC
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by t33why: 12:19pm On Sep 11
Meagainstenemy:

NFC, near field communication. Switch it off, it's on
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meagainstenemy: 12:48pm On Sep 11
yemkoguru:
NFC
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meagainstenemy: 12:48pm On Sep 11
t33why:

NFC, near field communication. Switch it off, it's on
Done. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 12:27am On Sep 12
Please from redmi 12 and 13c… which is a good buy genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:23am On Sep 12
Saviolamemphix:
Please from redmi 12 and 13c… which is a good buy genius43

None of them is a phone I will buy for myself but if you must buy one it should either be the Redmi 13 or Redmi 12
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Supermajor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12
Hi guys, I just got my brand new redmi note 13 pro + 5g please what settings should I do to enjoy the phone and to maintain the battery life.. thanks

genius43
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Getin2ouch: 5:31pm On Sep 12
I want to buy a phone for my brother. His is not a heavy user and will just want something that will take decent pics and operate smoothly. Pls which should I go for between redmi note 13 and redmi note 11 pro plus or any other choice within this budget (200-250k).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:58am On Sep 13
Hi House,

Please where can I get a Military grade or OtterBox pouch for my Redmi Note 10 Pro ?

Send in what you have via whatsapp 08148578730 , cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:17am On Sep 13
genius43:

None of them is a phone I will buy for myself but if you must buy one it should either be the Redmi 13 or Redmi 12
alright boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akachukwu199: 11:18am On Sep 13
Hey tech lovers! 🎉 Are you tired of overspending on the latest gadgets and electronics? If you’re hunting for fantastic deals, you’re in the right place!

In my latest blog post, "https://www.migoexpress.shop/blog/best-platforms-to-score-discounted-gadgets-and-electronics-in-Nigeria
Discover the Best Platforms to Score Discounted Gadgets and Electronics in Nigeria!", I reveal the top online destinations where you can snag incredible discounts on everything from smartphones to laptops. 💻📱

Don’t let high prices hold you back from upgrading your tech game. Whether you need a new device for work or play, I've got you covered with insider tips on where to find the best bargains.
👉 Ready to shop smarter? Click the link to read more and start saving today! 💰✨

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anonymouxnash(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13
Please guys I need help in getting POCO X3 PRO.. Does anyone have it for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orikoku: 9:02pm On Sep 13
Good evening my people.

I'm currently using redmi note 10 5G and I'm just tired of it. Kindly recommend a Xiaomi phone I can get with ip68 rating, my budget is 400 to 450k cc genius43, nobody. Waiting for your kind response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by freeAgent99(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13
akachukwu199:
Hey tech lovers! 🎉 Are you tired of overspending on the latest gadgets and electronics? If you’re hunting for fantastic deals, you’re in the right place!

In my latest blog post, "https://www.migoexpress.shop/blog/best-platforms-to-score-discounted-gadgets-and-electronics-in-Nigeria
Discover the Best Platforms to Score Discounted Gadgets and Electronics in Nigeria!", I reveal the top online destinations where you can snag incredible discounts on everything from smartphones to laptops. 💻📱

Don’t let high prices hold you back from upgrading your tech game. Whether you need a new device for work or play, I've got you covered with insider tips on where to find the best bargains.
👉 Ready to shop smarter? Click the link to read more and start saving today! 💰✨

Very useless website... Goan fix it first!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afikoo: 10:07pm On Sep 13
Please ,between Xioami 11 Ultra, Xiaomi 13T and POCO F6 Pro, which one should I go for. ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) ... (9358) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.